Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2016, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Awww. After 3 seasons, Fitz better not be the only thing Jemma focuses on anymore. So been there done that! Done!

Kind of feel the same with the Daisy and Coulson combo -even though that one is not romantic.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I miss having everyone interact with everyone. Daisy in S3 has almost exclusively really interacted with Mack, Coulson and Lincoln. And then Jemma pretty much just Fitz and a bit with May. It used to all be so well balanced and I hope they can go back to that. Like how in S2 Mack and Fitz were pretty much BFFs, and this season they hardly showed that at all, stuff like that is disappointing to me because I often care more about character development and interactions than the action packed plots.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

^ Yep, I would really like to see the females interact much more, including Elena (and Bobbi please).
Old 05-27-2016, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Girls night!!!

But yeah, I'm all for that, most definitely
Old 05-28-2016, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YESSS totally, me too! It would be so fun. And I agree that I can't wait for Elena to interact more with the other women, too. She and Daisy seemed to click, but with her gone now I hope we do get to see her interact with others besides Mack, no matter how much I enjoy her and Mack together!
Old 05-30-2016, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

X
Old 05-30-2016, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Miros
Old 05-30-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that. I miss them soooo much I didn't realise quite how much until I just really looked at that!
Old 05-30-2016, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Val. I don't think it was cool at all to make Simmons all about Fitz. I ended up losing some respect for her like that.

I got one more.

X

Are these all different hugs?
Old 05-30-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, all different occasions!

And I agree. Not just because I shipped these two but just as a Jemma fan in general, as well. You all know how I felt about her character and I still love her but more because of what she used to be, if I had only seen S3 I probably wouldn't care for her very much at all...
Old 05-30-2016, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo sunrise (View Post)
Yeah, all different occasions!

And I agree. Not just because I shipped these two but just as a Jemma fan in general, as well. You all know how I felt about her character and I still love her but more because of what she used to be, if I had only seen S3 I probably wouldn't care for her very much at all...
Definitely agree. Big time. What bothers me is how they are trying to promote that she's a stronger better version now. Wha?
Old 05-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm all for her learning to defend herself and hold her own on missions and stuff but I really miss her actually having a personality the closest we got was in the finale when she was being all excited about booking the holiday, and I liked how she figured out the heat needed to be turned up. But she (and same goes for a couple others) has been so much reduced to being a side character lately that I can't really get a true sense of who she is anymore...
Old 05-30-2016, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

It's weird because Elena has even lesser screen time, but we still get a sense of who she is. I feel the same about Bobbi, May, and Daisy - we kind of see some of their personalities. For me it was Simmons' character that suffered the most when the show tried to push Fitzsimmons as an epic love story.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

I hope season 4 will fix that, and make Simmons more of a person again With all her awesome geekiness she used to have
Old 05-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I do agree. And I hope with everything that I have that she'll get something to do in S4 that's just about her. I was so hopeful at the end of S2/start of S3 cause I thought her being taken to another planet would finally give her something huge, and I did love that we got an entire episode all about her, but I feel like in the end all it was for was just to create more FitzSimmons angst and a lot of the ep was made about him even then and when she got back, I definitely expected it to have some lasting effects on her, that it was only really the start of a whole interesting story arc for her, but then that didn't really deliver either...