Old 03-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

5x12 "The Real Deal " Episode Discussion (March 9, 2018) *100th Episode*

100th Episode
5x12 "The Real Deal "
Episode Discussion

Episode Discription:

Coulson finally reveals the mysterious deal he made
with Ghost Rider, which will impact everyone on the team.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

memories lets get excited

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 100th

"Look Back" Seasons 1-5 Recap

“Favorite Deaths” Featurette

"Favorite Gadgets" Featurette

Old 03-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all of those videos!

Here is a sneak peek for the 100th episode:

Old 03-08-2018, 05:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Your welcome im super excited for this episode and so proud

Thanks for.the extra videos
Old 03-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Graphics Team

WOW. This episode was quite heartbreaking at first, but then it started to get exciting.

Okay firstly, what the heck was it that Deke sprayed in his mouth?

It was interesting to see Lash, Hive, and Mike as fear manifestations. Though I really loved when the real Mike showed up and was kicking some ass.

That scene with Elena/Mack was so sad.. but I adored it when he said he loved her. I also loved the scene with Philinda. Was that a hint about their relationship? When she talked about them taking a step back.

The FitzSimmons wedding was so beautiful. The only thing is I wished Elena was able to be there, then it would've been perfect.

HOLY CRAP. Okay so... wait... is Deke FitzSimmons' grandchild??? Because he said he got a ring that was his moms but that he thought it originally belonged to his grandmother.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Please tell me that Coulson was not hinting that Daisy would succeed him as director of SHIELD. Please tell me. Why on earth would he choose Daisy as the one to replace him as leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Why her, when May and Mack are more capable of doing the job? Could Daisy be any more of a Mary Sue? Or was Coulson thinking of the far future? I hope it was the latter.

Why was Coulson's immediate reaction to seeing Mike Peterson is pull a gun on the latter?

Why would Tony Stark have anything to do with Coulson's operation, after being stabbed by Loki? Especially since SHIELD had the means to provide medical help to Coulson?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 03-09-2018 at 10:43 PM
Old 03-10-2018, 08:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Please tell me that Coulson was not hinting that Daisy would succeed him as director of SHIELD. Please tell me. Why on earth would he choose Daisy as the one to replace him as leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Why her, when May and Mack are more capable of doing the job?
Mack is on the verge of leaving the team because of Yo-yo (he also said he wanted to quit earlier this season), and May has never shown the slightest interest in wanting to lead S.H.I.E.L.D. while Coulson has talked about seeing Daisy fulfill this type of role since season one. May even left the organization to live a normal life with Andrew, while Daisy has made S.H.I.E.L.D. her life the way Coulson has.

Quote:
Could Daisy be any more of a Mary Sue? Or was Coulson thinking of the far future? I hope it was the latter.
A woman having screentime doesn't make her a Mary Sue. Coulson has talked about how Daisy reminded him of May in season one, how she's like a daughter to him in season three, and how he wanted her to be the new Director in season four. It's been building to this for years.

We literally have a slaver among the team who is only there because it's in the Script (and selling Daisy into slavery for money was handwaved from one episode to the next despite Fitz and Simmons saying they wanted to murder him), yet you think Daisy is the one who makes no sense?

Quote:
Why was Coulson's immediate reaction to seeing Mike Peterson is pull a gun on the latter?
I'd say the reason Coulson doesn't immediately attack is because Faux Mike is speaking to him and not attacking him, and Coulson is also ill.

Quote:
Why would Tony Stark have anything to do with Coulson's operation, after being stabbed by Loki? Especially since SHIELD had the means to provide medical help to Coulson?
The entire point of Faux Mike's monologue to Coulson was to make him doubt whether any of this was real (and there's a meta lining to this given Joss Whedon's line a few years back about the movie side treating Coulson has dead).
Old 03-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
HOLY CRAP. Okay so... wait... is Deke FitzSimmons' grandchild??? Because he said he got a ring that was his moms but that he thought it originally belonged to his grandmother.
Yep.

Quote:
disneyd23We’re celebrating #shield100 with a whole team of heroes! Congratulations to @agentsofshield on their 100th episode! 🌟
Old 03-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Graphics Team

Love that picture Thanks for posting.
I adore seeing everyone together like that
Old 03-12-2018, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

I see nothing wrong with Coulson grooming Daisy to take over Shield. She's like a daughter to him and he has always seen the worth in her.

Loved the Daisy/Coulson scenes. Heartbreaking. Jemma also. His team loves him. He can't die.

Loved the Fitzsimmons wedding. And loved the twist with Deke. Totally unexpected. For me anyway.

Great episode.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Such a great episode i love the wedding , zeke being related such a huge shock but i get it cause his parents still had the rock cause they got it from fits and Simmons.

Love the episode cause it reminded me of two things one doctor who crack in the wall was similar to thier thing but shield was fear .. coulson saying his five by five is a buffy saying thays josh right there I love it
Old 03-13-2018, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great episode. I’m watching it again btw right now!

Love the Daisy/Coulson scenes. I think she is the right choice since no one else has came even close to showing the dedication that Coulson and Daisy have shown. I just hope Coulson doesn’t doe though. Daisy is right, he is Shield

I love love loved the wedding. Finally!! I wish Elena could’ve been there too.

Such a great episode.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
What a great episode. I’m watching it again btw right now!

Love the Daisy/Coulson scenes. I think she is the right choice since no one else has came even close to showing the dedication that Coulson and Daisy have shown. I just hope Coulson doesn’t doe though. Daisy is right, he is Shield

I love love loved the wedding. Finally!! I wish Elena could’ve been there too.

Such a great episode.
Yes I felt bad for her he takes her back to real time just to see him die ! Oh no poor thing

Yep Elena not being there felt wrong
Old 03-15-2018, 06:55 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
I think she is the right choice since no one else has came even close to showing the dedication that Coulson and Daisy have shown.
I have to disagree on this.
May has shown tremendous dedication and I wouldn't mind her being in charge. But I do feel like Daisy is the right choice.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
I have to disagree on this.
May has shown tremendous dedication and I wouldn't mind her being in charge. But I do feel like Daisy is the right choice.
yes i do think May can lead as well i think daisy has a different skill set and plus her being an inhuman is a good face for shield cause she can help them to