Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Its going to be really sad if Cosima rejects/blames Delphine for Kira being kidnapped. That would mean that Rachel was so sure of Delphine's allegiance to Cosima/Clone Club that she decided to use it to put her plan in motion, and yet Cosima can't see Delphine's true intentions.
Old 06-15-2014, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
I don't see how Cosima could be angry with her. As soon as she found alarming info she told Sarah. Kira wasn't forced into doing anything she didn't want to do & Delphine was played. I don't see how anyone could be angry with her, specially when she admitted she made a mistake but she did it trying to do what Cosima asked which is loving them all. If Delphine hadn't told Sarah, then she'd be in sht.
And Delphine isn't hiding from her mistake either. She's gone right to Cosima, and I assume, told her everything, so yes, this is absolutely a new leaf turned on the Delphine front. She couldn't do any more if she tried, and god, our poor bb really is trying. Her love for Cosima shows in everything she does, even in the mistakes she makes and gdi, I don't think Cosima could ever have the right to be angry at her for this. Her anger should be directed at Rachel alone imo.

Quote:
Just in this episode, they should have given us a scene with Delphine holding Cosima at the beginning . I wanted that so much!
THIS. I'm sad we didn't get to see Delphine being a physical comfort for Cosima after she's gotten worse, but I can see why they didn't show it because they had so much plot to get through. If anything it just makes me mad that they devoted so much time last week to Tony, which really seems so unnecessary when they are having to literally cram the following episode to the brim get everything covered. I really think Tony should have been new for season 3 and they could have had the prolethean stuff with Helena from this episode in Tony's place.

But generally on the Cophine front I think they've suffered from a lack of focus on Cosima. Yes she's been in every episode, but every episode she's been a bit player rather than a main player and her development with Delphine has been stretched out over the course of the episodes rather than concentrated in just a few like they were last year, when a lot happened in a very short amount of time. I've found re-watching all the Cophine S2 scenes together has been more of a fulfilling experience than just watching them play out through the episodes and I do like on the whole where this has gone. If they both live (and I think they will) they should be stronger together than they've ever been now they are both on the same page and you can't ask much more than that.

I have no idea why I feel so positive about them all of a sudden, but I can't imagine GM and JF would screw this up. Not when Cosima and Delphine are so good, so popular and they have pre-existing knowledge of f/f pairings ending in tragedy. I don't know why they would happily have Donnie and Alison reconcile, but have Cophine buy into the f/f dying trope. Why would they do that? I kind of feel like they know they have the responsibility to do this right.... which means of course that if they screw it up I will be more disappointed in them than any other show, because they know exactly what Cosima and Delphine mean as representation on TV, but I think we'll be good, I hope.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1013x (View Post)
Its going to be really sad if Cosima rejects/blames Delphine for Kira being kidnapped. That would mean that Rachel was so sure of Delphine's allegiance to Cosima/Clone Club that she decided to use it to put her plan in motion, and yet Cosima can't see Delphine's true intentions.
I would hope that Cosima would be able to see the truth of things. Though I'm hoping Delphine does something epic and brave and the clones realize once and for all that Delphine is on their side.

Quote:
THIS. I'm sad we didn't get to see Delphine being a physical comfort for Cosima after she's gotten worse, but I can see why they didn't show it because they had so much plot to get through. If anything it just makes me mad that they devoted so much time last week to Tony, which really seems so unnecessary when they are having to literally cram the following episode to the brim get everything covered. I really think Tony should have been new for season 3 and they could have had the prolethean stuff with Helena from this episode in Tony's place.
AGREED. I hate how Tony just got shoved in in the end and how he took up so much screentime. If they were gonna introduce him this season, they should have eeked it out over a couple of episodes so that way he didn't eat up too much screentime. I know it probably sounds selfish, but Idk. Cosima is a main clone, so she should get priority when it comes to screentime (just like Alison and Sarah).

Quote:
I have no idea why I feel so positive about them all of a sudden, but I can't imagine GM and JF would screw this up. Not when Cosima and Delphine are so good, so popular and they have pre-existing knowledge of f/f pairings ending in tragedy. I don't know why they would happily have Donnie and Alison reconcile, but have Cophine buy into the f/f dying trope. Why would they do that? I kind of feel like they know they have the responsibility to do this right.... which means of course that if they screw it up I will be more disappointed in them than any other show, because they know exactly what Cosima and Delphine mean as representation on TV, but I think we'll be good, I hope.

I don't dare to hope, but usually, if a couple reunites before the finale, it generally means they're in danger. If they're still not reunited in time for the finale, it generally bodes well. GENERALLY. I mean, this show is this show, but I feel like they've been teasing out them being in danger this whole time only for them to turn around and kill someone else. But we'll see. I ****ing hate waiting.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I have no idea why I feel so positive about them all of a sudden.
I feel so possitive about them, because I didn't expect that Delphine plot will go in direction of her aka new ally of cloneclub. We all expected excactly opposite and it's awesome it was play out that way

And I've got a feeling that she will do something even bigger in finale ))
Old 06-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

There needs to be a couple good Cosima/Delphine scenes next episode or I may not survive the 10 month hiatus.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 06-16-2014, 06:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:

Quote:
There needs to be a couple good Cosima/Delphine scenes next episode or I may not survive the 10 month hiatus.
Yeah but I am pretty sure we won't see them that much. The episode will probably focus on Rachel vs. Sarah.

Quote:
AGREED. I hate how Tony just got shoved in in the end and how he took up so much screentime. If they were gonna introduce him this season, they should have eeked it out over a couple of episodes so that way he didn't eat up too much screentime. I know it probably sounds selfish, but Idk. Cosima is a main clone, so she should get priority when it comes to screentime (just like Alison and Sarah).
I find it so cool they brought a character like Tony but yeah, they shouldn't have said anything about Jennifer and she could have been the surprise for S2. And leave Tony for S3 or for the season finale like Rachel last year? I don't know but introducing him in 2x08 seem a bit pointless.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKolla (View Post)
Spoiler:
I would be pissed for a week or even more...

is there a space promo for 2x10? of course I can't find it :<
Old 06-16-2014, 07:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
is there a space promo for 2x10? of course I can't find it :<
Probably. But I don't see it either and I have the episode from Space but they cut it out :/
Old 06-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKolla (View Post)
Probably. But I don't see it either and I have the episode from Space but they cut it out :/
same here
Old 06-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 06-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
I find it so cool they brought a character like Tony but yeah, they shouldn't have said anything about Jennifer and she could have been the surprise for S2. And leave Tony for S3 or for the season finale like Rachel last year? I don't know but introducing him in 2x08 seem a bit pointless.
Exactly.

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:
Old 06-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

I keep bouncing back and forth between excitement/dread about 210. This is awful.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler: