Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2015, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The more I think about it the more I think it's less Cosima not caring about her life, and more her trying to just snub Delphine and the break up. Which is petty and selfish as hell, but not unlike her. If Delphine had never said "your part is to cure, cure yourself and all of your sisters" Cosima probably wouldn't be acting out against it, but Delphine did say it and Cosima thus wants to reject it because in a way it rejects the break up. As immature and slightly vindictive as it seems it's also kinda tragic. Cosima is ultimately not playing her part because she loves Delphine and doesn't want to accept the situation Delphine has put them in.
Wow. I never thought about it but it makes sense.

Quote:
That would be compelling.
Alison would finally be back in the main plot.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
Of course, now we know how to get rid of Shay...just have Delphine tell Cosima she thinks she's hot and thinks Cosima should totally keep dating her, and Cosima will...

on the serious note I wouldn't be suprised. Delphine will tell Cosima "I just want you to be happy" (when Cosima confronts her about stalkering) and in Cosima's mind "boom clap, I truly want Delphine".. bleee it would be lame writing though, do not want that.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataliza (View Post)

on the serious note I wouldn't be suprised. Delphine will tell Cosima "I just want you to be happy" (when Cosima confronts her about stalkering) and in Cosima's mind "boom clap, I truly want Delphine".. bleee it would be lame writing though, do not want that.
Yeah I'm totally with you on this. The moment, the very frick frackity moment Delphine apologises and says she's happy Cosima has found someone in her life, that will be the moment Cosima will say that it's Delphine not Shay that makes her happy. Cue either Delphine just going for it and kissing Cosima senseless or a dejected we love each other regardless of all the pain we've caused each other where do we go from here? vibe to end their season.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
The more I think about it the more I think it's less Cosima not caring about her life, and more her trying to just snub Delphine and the break up. Which is petty and selfish as hell, but not unlike her. If Delphine had never said "your part is to cure, cure yourself and all of your sisters" Cosima probably wouldn't be acting out against it, but Delphine did say it and Cosima thus wants to reject it because in a way it rejects the break up. As immature and slightly vindictive as it seems it's also kinda tragic. Cosima is ultimately not playing her part because she loves Delphine and doesn't want to accept the situation Delphine has put them in.

I'm also wondering if it will be Alison starting up with a cough rather than Cosima having a relapse that will bring Cosima back to her senses. I'd like it to be that. Not that Alison being sick would be fun, but Cosima getting over herself for the sake of someone else, she needs that.
That's exactly why she's doing it but I think the reasoning behind it makes Cosima look even worse. As much as I wouldn't want any of the others to get sick, Alison showing symptoms would certainly get Cosima's ass back into gear.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah I'm totally with you on this. The moment, the very frick frackity moment Delphine apologises and says she's happy Cosima has found someone in her life, that will be the moment Cosima will say that it's Delphine not Shay that makes her happy. Cue either Delphine just going for it and kissing Cosima senseless or a dejected we love each other regardless of all the pain we've caused each other where do we go from here? vibe to end their season.
Mte.
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-27-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*sighs deeply* Somebody on tumblr paralleled the "I miss you" and Cosima not saying it back with the "I love you" and Delphine not saying it back, and now my heart hurts.

x
Old 05-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

but is it wrong that I've rewatched first Cophine interaction from 3x06 twice already, because I love how Delphine calls Cosima out on her bull****? I'm like "YEAH, GO Delphine"
Old 05-28-2015, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That gifset has broken me.

Quote:
but is it wrong that I've rewatched first Cophine interaction from 3x06 twice already, because I love how Delphine calls Cosima out on her bull****? I'm like "YEAH, GO Delphine"
No. It's still awesome despite our heartbreak.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was long overdue. Delphine with a back bone is much more fun to watch.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

But, did you see this?
Old 05-28-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But, did you see this?
Omg. Well at least we can still laugh at this **** season.

Quote:
Delphine with a back bone is much more fun to watch.
Agree. It's so good to see Delphine be the one more in the right for a change as well.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But, did you see this?
Top notch that!

Quote:
Omg. Well at least we can still laugh at this **** season.
That or cry at the absurdity of some it.

Delphine's put-down of Cosima put down so indicative of how much more professional Delphine is. Come on Cos, grow up!
Old 05-28-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TMas had a a wonderful interview with GLAAD, and there was this nice bit about Cosima and Delphine:

“Well, they’re [Cosima & Delphine] not on show; they’re not on display for the male gaze. They’re not sexualised in that way but they are sexual with each other and they’re intimate and, you know, whether Delphine identifies as bisexual, or whatever; however she identifies herself, she’s open to loving Cosima and there’s no question. It’s about the love between them; it’s not about the fact they’re two women.”
x
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOT (View Post)
That or cry at the absurdity of some it.
True. Oh this season. I just hope there's one moment that's worth it before the hiatus. Even if they don't get back together, I just want one moment where neither of them are snippy with each other or crying or upset. Is that too much to ask for?
Old 05-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
True. Oh this season. I just hope there's one moment that's worth it before the hiatus. Even if they don't get back together, I just want one moment where neither of them are snippy with each other or crying or upset. Is that too much to ask for?
No, it is not and I am almost 100% sure you will get it. My problem is, that I really want them get back together at the end of the season. Maybe it will be rushed I know, but sorry I waited ****ing 10 months for them and now I am waiting again, I literally can't wait another 10 months.. I just can't
Old 05-28-2015, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

You'd think that OB writers would have noticed by now that it's Cophine shippers who keep the embers burning for their little show throughout the winter months. If Cophine has a future, they have to throw a bone by the end of the season, even if it's small. Otherwise, shippers are going to go back to their lives all hiatus instead of making fan art, writing fanfiction, speculating on fanboards and all the other little things that drum up free buzz. Cophine has been huge for this show, and they know it. They all did a song and dance about Cophine hope at the beginning of the season, so I'm going to still assume something good will show up by the end. If not...well, I guess I could attend to my career for a change.