Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2013, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not my favourite episode, but it does have a couple good moments.

- Paul, if you walk into your own apartment all creepily like that, you're asking to get stabbed with a nail file. Leaving a EEG pad in your patients mouth? Rookie move.
- I love how Alison's paranoia is so valid. Props to Donnie for recovering pretty well.
- Cosima's face when she says, "Dude, that's complex." Love it!
- "What? I don't leave prints when I burgle." Felix, you've already been in the apartment and touched things. Your prints would already be there.
- How fitting that Delphine's first words to Cosima are, "I'm sorry." And that smile Cosima gives Delphine after she says "Enchantee" is why I started shipping them.
- I love the Sarah/Kira reunion.
- Gotta love that Alison has pepper spray and a taser in her bag.
- I almost feel a little bad for Paul when Sarah tells him that Beth knew. Almost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlanded (View Post)
- Proletheans are really on a low budget, aren't they? Tomas lost track of Helena easily, then ~restored her to health~ by giving her some water in a hovel.
- I still hate how the paper burning scene ruined the mystery of Alison's monitor. I wonder what exactly was on those papers though.
- That's some majorly healing water.
- I'm with you on the burning scene. It was already pretty obvious, we didn't need the extra scene. Though I am curious as to what was on them.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
And that smile Cosima gives Delphine after she says "Enchantee" is why I started shipping them.
Me too.

S T A R D U S T
Old 09-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
- Paul, if you walk into your own apartment all creepily like that, you're asking to get stabbed with a nail file. Leaving a EEG pad in your patients mouth? Rookie move.
Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me. EEG pads get left sometimes irl, but you'd think Neolution would be more careful since they were trying so hard to keep the procedure a secret.

Quote:
- How fitting that Delphine's first words to Cosima are, "I'm sorry."

savannah · (c)
Old 09-16-2013, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me. EEG pads get left sometimes irl, but you'd think Neolution would be more careful since they were trying so hard to keep the procedure a secret.
Seriously. If they hadn't forgotten to take it out then Sarah might've just chalked it up to some weird dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
*dies* Even if they hadn't gone ahead with those two, I would probably still ship them cause I'm a sucker for unrequited love.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Seriously. If they hadn't forgotten to take it out then Sarah might've just chalked it up to some weird dream.
I thought Sarah didn't remember though, and they were just showing it for the audience's sake? If Sarah remembered, they must've been using some pretty weak anesthesia.

savannah · (c)
Old 09-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nope, she remembers. In the scene where Cosima is telling Sarah about what the EEG electrode is, Sarah says "So it wasn't a bloody dream then, was it?" and then Cosima asks about where Paul was when it happened and Sarah mentions the number of doctors she remembers.

But yeah, considering they've spent all this time and effort into making sure that the clones don't know about their existence, they really dropped the ball this time.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Even if they hadn't gone ahead with those two, I would probably still ship them cause I'm a sucker for unrequited love.
Tbh, so would I.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Nope, she remembers. In the scene where Cosima is telling Sarah about what the EEG electrode is, Sarah says "So it wasn't a bloody dream then, was it?" and then Cosima asks about where Paul was when it happened and Sarah mentions the number of doctors she remembers.

But yeah, considering they've spent all this time and effort into making sure that the clones don't know about their existence, they really dropped the ball this time.
Ah, thank you, forgot that. I guess they didn't give her any anesthetics then? Neolution can be so smart, but then...

savannah · (c)
Old 09-20-2013, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ah, thank you, forgot that. I guess they didn't give her any anesthetics then? Neolution can be so smart, but then...
I know. You'd think they would've been more careful.