Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I binge watched Supergirl a couple of weeks back and if Alex isn't gay then I'll not only eat my hat but my whole damn wardrobe.
Was Alex the reason why you started watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
they're gonna have this cute little scene tomorrow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cucf7BGWcAAsZ9U.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cucf_biWIAAIGNY.jpg

carmen de burgos wrote to celia! aww, so cute. i want celia to tell her all about aurora and their relationship. carmen would love it. she was the one who made celia realize she was gay in the first place.

and oh, this was nice (i'm just gonna copy/paste what my friend sent me b/c i'm lazy):

The actress who plays Doña Rosalia just confirmed that Rosalia knows about Celia and Aurora, she doesn't understand it but she loves Celia a lot so she "closes her eyes" and says nothing because Celia is happy.

Okay, super cute on all three points. I dread catching up with the YT video translations but I think it'll be the only way I catch up soon.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by root (View Post)
right? it's pretty damn obvious she is the character coming out. also, I read some sides with maggie sawyer and she seems super cool and sassy. I don't want to get my hopes up but it's probably already too late for that
Nah get those hopes up! I just don't even know how they can put Maggie in Alex's story without going somewhere with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Was Alex the reason why you started watching?
She wasn't. I honestly didn't even know who Alex was. My sister watches Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, she just got through with The Flash and she dragged me into trying Supergirl with her and as soon as I saw Alex I was like, oh no. I don't even think the show is good but Kara, Alex, Cat and Hank and their interactions make the show worth watching or I'd honestly have never gotten past that awful episode with Winn's Dad.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

new thread!
S T A R D U S T