Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Me too. It's definitely one of my favourites.
Her style is just so good. I loved the part where Delphine takes Cosima back to her high school.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah yes, the sequel is just as good as the first part though I don't reread it that often. I should totally do that soon.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Love At First Science 3 - (x)

Way way way better than S3.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have so many questions about that first chapter! Most of all, how?! The last story ended on such a great note.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I have so many questions about that first chapter! Most of all, how?! The last story ended on such a great note.
Same! She usually updates her stuff on friday, right?
Old 05-20-2015, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't believe it I've started reading fanfic! OB3 has been so bad on the Cosima/Cophine front that I've had to go elsewhere for a positive Cophine fix! I don't include Delphine because from the little we've seen her story is intersting, which is way more than can be said about the Cosima mess

Quote:
I'd say the writer is paralleling the Cophine/Cos/Delphine story line of OB3. Something's got in the way and Delphine has moved on much like Cos in S3, but I don't imagine it'll have happened in 72 hours as it seems to have done on OB this year!
Old 05-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOT (View Post)
I can't believe it I've started reading fanfic! OB3 has been so bad on the Cosima/Cophine front that I've had to go elsewhere for a positive Cophine fix! I don't include Delphine because from the little we've seen her story is intersting, which is way more than can be said about the Cosima mess
Have you never read fic before Jame? Welcome to a whole world full of possibilities.

And if you're looking for a rec them might I point you towards erm..... this. And this is one of my all time favourites.
Old 05-20-2015, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Man, I am so behind on fic.
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-21-2015, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKolla (View Post)
Same! She usually updates her stuff on friday, right?
I think so! Assuming she's keeping to her usual schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOT (View Post)
I can't believe you haven't read fanfic til now! Man, you've got soooo much to read!

We can give you lots of rec's if you need them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
And if you're looking for a rec them might I point you towards erm..... this. And this is one of my all time favourites.
Oddly, I've never been a huge fan of Love Like Fools. I much prefer her ghost AU.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Oddly, I've never been a huge fan of Love Like Fools.
I thought it was cute except towards the ending. I was confused by the reaction of the parents.

Quote:
And if you're looking for a rec them might I point you towards erm..... this.
HAHA. Plot? What plot?

Don't forget to read novelconcepts's fics.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I thought it was cute except towards the ending. I was confused by the reaction of the parents.
I liked that fic, but I never read the ending. How do the parents react?
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Have you never read fic before Jame? Welcome to a whole world full of possibilities.

I did read "The Never Home Girl" after somebody on the Delphine thread mentioned how "Aurora in X-Camp" reminded them of Delphine in that story or some such. Before that I read one story that I didn't get, but nothing since. All the AU stuff and that kind of thing just seemed a bit weird to me, but that's exactly where OB has taken Cos this year isn't it, an alternative universe?! So it's changed my perspective a bit and a lot of them have to be doing a better than "them armpits"! So when Camille posted the link to "Love At First Science" I thought what the hey, I mean there's not a great deal of anything positive going on in OB so I need some distraction. It's working as I'm kind of a bit more chilled now!!

That first link Lauren, well I don't know quite what to say, it's em a bit naughty!! It's a kinda read a few and then it gets a bit passée, interesting though. The other "Love Like Fools." is more to my taste, a bit of romance, a bit of angst, something a bit more , falling outs and a happy ending! So more recommendations of that sort would be most welcome.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
So when Camille posted the link to "Love At First Science" I thought what the hey, I mean there's not a great deal of anything positive going on in OB so I need some distraction.
Love At First Science is in 3 parts and I posted the link for part 3. Don't know if you noticed. You probably did but I just wanted to mention it.

I am a huge fan of this at the moment.

Quote:
I liked that fic, but I never read the ending. How do the parents react?
I put my reply under sp because I don't want Jame to get spoiled.

Spoiler:
Old 05-21-2015, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Love At First Science is in 3 parts and I posted the link for part 3. Don't know if you noticed. You probably did but I just wanted to mention it.

I am a huge fan of this at the moment.
I did notice thanks. In fact I've them already, my evening out got cancelled so I had some free time, if a book hooks me I can't put it down.

Thanks for the link I'll go check it out later.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oddly, I've never been a huge fan of Love Like Fools. I much prefer her ghost AU.
I like intangible as well, it's a really well crafted piece of fiction, but I also found it slightly frustrating since it was one sided for so long.

Love like fools mostly stays in my faves because of the er... well the chapter when Cosima sees Delphine coming out of the shower and then Delphine hears Cosima..... er... heh...yeah. *laughs nervously*

Quote:
That first link Lauren, well I don't know quite what to say, it's em a bit naughty!! It's a kinda read a few and then it gets a bit passée, interesting though.
Yeah it's best to just dip in and out of works like that. I've read all 54 though by now.