Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Liz should be trustworthy. She's Will's protege. Since Will is gonna be stuck in a statue for a while, Alice may continue her journey with her.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Absolute Fan

I really enjoyed last night's episode, especially the backstory on Jafar. I get why Adam and Eddy want the bad guys in their universe to not be one-dimensional, but it's refreshing to see them give us a bad guy who truly is bad just for the sake of being bad. They've sort of given us the same thing with Pan, but they really went there with Jafar. I also liked that they revealed that his serpent staff is or has some degree of sentience since it was at one point his lover and mentor Amara.

I liked that they revealed that Ana/The Red Queen's weakness is people telling her she can't do something, as it makes her vulnerable in a way that Alice can later use against her.

I also really liked Lizard, and hope she sticks around, especially since Alice is now going to need some help since The Knave is stuck as a statue... which, BTW, was a really neat twist.

I didn't quite get what Cyrus was trying to do with that wishbone, but did like how he explained the legend surrounding them as being spread by genies.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really really hope that Will will be back to normal next episode. He is needed in the show

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked the scene with the wishbone, because it left you hanging. I also like the scene when Will was reunited with Anastasia because of the music. It built up to it and the way you hear her before you see her. Brilliant.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we'll see the Knave in another flash back story....

I'm not sure if he gets turned back to normal for a while unless Alice uses one of her wises
Old 11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I have feeling they'll find a loop hole around it.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:02 PM
New Fan

I don't understand the bit where Alice "wished"

It sounded like she said "I wish the knave dies" but then he doesn't die, I think in a previous episode they said you can't wish for death. can someone clear this up for me? ty
Old 11-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBomb (View Post)
I don't understand the bit where Alice "wished"

It sounded like she said "I wish the knave dies" but then he doesn't die, I think in a previous episode they said you can't wish for death. can someone clear this up for me? ty
She didn't wish for the knave to die. She said "I wish that if the knave dies than I die." She tyed their lives together because she knew that Jafar needs her alive. It was the only thing she could think of to save his life.

Edward♥Bella|Cyrus♥Alice|Stefan♥Elena|Rumple♥Belle|Nathan♥Maxie|
Snow♥Charming|Captain♥Swan|Chimney♥Maddie|Michael♥Nikita|
Alex♥Norma|West♥Allen|Michael♥Sara|Max♥Liz|Michael♥Maria|Alex♥Isabel|
Old 11-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

^She said: ""I wish if the Knave of Hearts dies, then I die""

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
I didn't quite get what Cyrus was trying to do with that wishbone, but did like how he explained the legend surrounding them as being spread by genies.
Didn't you see it? When two pieces of wishbone are separated, they do whatever it takes to close the distance between them, including melting the bottom of Cyrus's cage. He was working on a jailbreak!
Old 11-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

^ I saw what he was doing, yes, but didn't understand the context.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Context? What context? The piece in his hand summoned the other from the abyss, that's all I saw. It was magic.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Moderator Manager

I thought the episode was just okay but I did enjoy the background story on Jafar. Although I've already guessed early on in the ep that he will kill Amara.

I'm also kind of liking Lizard, I think she has a crush on Will. And hopefully he will turn back to normal already, we can't have him in stone for very long. On the one side, I have a feeling that Anastasia is still inside the Red Queen's heart, her face says it all when Jafar was strangling Will.

And OMG, Alice used up one of her wishes! I thought she wasn't going to ever use one and most certainly not for the Knave.

And Alice/Knave was thisclose to Peter seeing as the Red Queen & Jafar already saw them (and caught them in the end). I kind of want Alice/Cyrus reunited or at least they see each other already because I want them both to take down the villains. I don't want it a long process of Alice rescuing Cyrus.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Guys, vote for our beloved Wonderland on PeoplesChoice.com! It's nominated for Favorite New TV Drama!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really enjoyed seeing Jafar's back story, interesting twists with him being the Sultan's son and then his mentor woman becoming his snake staff, wow didn't see that one coming!

Alice learned who Anastasia is! I was glad, wasn't sure how long they would keep that a secret, but I am glad it wasn't for too long.

Anastasia seems to possibly still have feelings for Will because she seem to have such struggles trying to kill him.

Elizabeth or Lizard was a cool character, I found her adorable and amusing.

Alice made her first wish which made me so sad, but it wasn't surprising I guess, and obviously couldn't be helped because she needed to save Will's life, I mean I am glad he is alive, even though now he is a statue. Crap.

Oooh the Wishbone thing was interesting to me, especially the part where Cyrus is using it to cut his way out of the cage, I thought he was just going to use it to unlock the lock.

I enjoyed the episode and can't wait for the next one!