Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

"I'm coming for you." - Alice
"Alice I'm coming for you." - Cyrus

Ah so many feels! Once Upon A Time in Wonderland is killing me! lol. They are so close to finding each other yet so far. My heart just melted for the white rabbit when he basically sacrificed himself so that Cyrus could get away and that he told him to find Alice. That scene was just so emotional! It totally made me forgive the rabbit for betraying Alice in the first place. It's like I was thinking all along, his loyalty really lies with Alice but he's scared. He may even be protecting his wife too or something.

And how awesome was it when Cyrus kicked that guard's ass and pushed him to his death! I wouldn't think such a good man as Cyrus would have it in him, but this was his one and only chance to escape and that guard was mean anyway. I had been hoping that Cyrus would've been able to take that old man with him (who I am convinced his gonna wind up being Aladdin btw) but it was almost sweet in a way how much he wanted Cyrus to succeed that he refused to go because he didn't want to slow him down.

Jafar...I just hate him. He's evil in every sense of the word. I can only imagine where he's forcing the white rabbit to portal him too. I'm thinking it's gonna be to England. Probably to Alice's father.

Alice/Red Queen: I thought it was very interesting how they teamed up for a common goal. I was (and maybe I shouldn't have been but I was) surprised that she betrayed Alice and went back on her word to help her find Cyrus. I mean Alice could've slit her throat when they were down in that cave and she didn't. But again that just shows how different they really are. But Alice was so clever to have secretly hidden some of that magic dust. She is so smart and to clever but I guess being in Wonderland you'd kind of have to be.

Will/Anastasia (Red Queen) : I have to admit that I have been shamelessly rooting for them. That is until I saw this episode. I always thought that maybe what seperated them was his fault, that he had been unfaithful or that he hurt her or something. I cannot believe that she just turned her back on the unconditional love that he gave her (That no one else, including her own mother had never done before) for the power to be Queen. That guy really loved her and it was so heartbreaking to see the look on his face when he saw that she was the King's new Queen. It is so clear that he loved her dearly. I was surprised that she used that magic dust to unstone Will. She obviously still cares a great deal about him. I believe that she even loved him, but sadly she loved herself more

Edward♥Bella|Cyrus♥Alice|Stefan♥Elena|Rumple♥Belle|Nathan♥Maxie|
Snow♥Charming|Captain♥Swan|Chimney♥Maddie|Michael♥Nikita|
Alex♥Norma|West♥Allen|Michael♥Sara|Max♥Liz|Michael♥Maria|Alex♥Isabel|
Old 11-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Moderator Manager

I just checked and there's no new episode on Thursday right?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Once upon a Time in Wonderland (a Titles & Air Dates Guide) - According to this, 1x06 airs tomorrow the 21st

Edward♥Bella|Cyrus♥Alice|Stefan♥Elena|Rumple♥Belle|Nathan♥Maxie|
Snow♥Charming|Captain♥Swan|Chimney♥Maddie|Michael♥Nikita|
Alex♥Norma|West♥Allen|Michael♥Sara|Max♥Liz|Michael♥Maria|Alex♥Isabel|