Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Don't forget to vote Ichabbie! http://www.eonline.com/news/633485/t...he-elite-8-now
Old 03-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Saw the party kicking off on tumblr, had to check in. Wow, could we be lucky enough to get a do over for s3 with blank slate? Talk about a gift. I wont celebrate yet but this definitely seems like a good sign.

Voted too. Man all of the couples are neck and neck. I didnt even know there was another remake of beauty and the beast. Surprised there are so many voting from that fandom. I must be out of touch, lol. Oh well, keeping my Ichabbie flag flying high.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by london grammar (View Post)
And pretty icon, Tammi.
thanksssss <333

I just caught up on the flash lmao.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by violasghost (View Post)
Saw the party kicking off on tumblr, had to check in. Wow, could we be lucky enough to get a do over for s3 with blank slate? Talk about a gift. I wont celebrate yet but this definitely seems like a good sign.

Voted too. Man all of the couples are neck and neck. I didnt even know there was another remake of beauty and the beast. Surprised there are so many voting from that fandom. I must be out of touch, lol. Oh well, keeping my Ichabbie flag flying high.
Voted too, and wow is it close. However, I know we will prevail. We are the best fandom ever. OMG, where to begin. First, Ding Dong the witch is dead along with her crazy son. And, now Goffman is gone. A clean slate indeed.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't been here a while, but I saw this on tumblr and brought awesome memories from season 1. This scene right here is what made me an Ichabbie shipper.

Icon by Me
Old 03-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=LunaSolTierra;80546836]I haven't been here a while, but I saw this on tumblr and brought awesome memories from season 1. This scene right here is what made me an Ichabbie shipper.

Thanks for sharing that--I love that scene and to be honest I think it was the scene that hooked me as well, in addition to him playing with the locks in the car and Abbie stopping him and saying "So Annoying"
Old 03-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana1 (View Post)
voted
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

they are in the lead rn!
Old 03-11-2015, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's hope they stay that way.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just voted, again.

That was a wonderful moment LunaSolTierra, thanks for posting the gifs. Yeah it was clear even in the pilot that Ichabbie had amazing chemistry. My favorite scene was when she asked him if he got up to pee during his slumber, hahah.

So in the spirit of discussion and this is geared towards those who see Ichabbie in more of a romantic way or potentially romantic, Im just curious what people might want to see if Ichabbie got a first kiss.

As a part time writer my imagination has already gone haywire over the possibilities. But my favorite scenario is that Ichabbie has just gotten back from a mission fighting whatever demon of the week and like many times before Abbie has saved Cranes arse from mortal peril. Abbie smiles when he goes in for a hug to show his gratitude but he surprises her when his lips meet hers instead. It lasts only a moment and then Abbie pulls away, shocked by his actions. Ichabod is flustered and apologizes because Abbie is currently dating Calvin, but when he looks into her eyes she feels the pull and reaches for him and their lips meet again. The kiss starts out soft and exploratory, tongue meets tongue, and eventually deepens as they hold onto eachother as if their lives depended on it. Naturally something must happen to keep the angst alive like a demon attacks Calvin or some disaster which causes them to be plagued with guilt, until the time comes for them to meet again and address what went down the night of their first kiss.

Yes, Ive been thinking about this for far too long, lol.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

^^ Swoon. I like that. *sigh*

So apparently the Ichatrina shippers are butthurt over their ship and are being petty by voting Vincent and Catherine in that E-Online poll thingy.

So I will be petty in return and vote my butt off all day for Ichabbie. DO NOT LET THEM WIN.

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~
Old 03-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Vote, vote, vote! TV's Top Couple Tournament 2015: Vote For Your Favorite Pairing in the Elite 8 Now! | E! Online
Old 03-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonDays (View Post)
^^ Swoon. I like that. *sigh*

So apparently the Ichatrina shippers are butthurt over their ship and are being petty by voting Vincent and Catherine in that E-Online poll thingy.

So I will be petty in return and vote my butt off all day for Ichabbie. DO NOT LET THEM WIN.
Of course they are being petty. Most of that Shipper base is deeply rooted in petty behavior.

Voted again for Ichabbie!!! FTW!!!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

VoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteClickClickClickClickClickClickClickVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteClickClickClickClickVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVote....

*Poll Closes.*

*checks results*

You guys. You guys are the BEST:

(*psst. Ichabbie won 51.8%)

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~

Last edited by HalcyonDays; 03-11-2015 at 05:14 PM
Old 03-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Loyal Fan

We're moving to the next round!