Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
any con I've been to here in Europe was 3 days in total.
Oh wow! So international cons are shorter. I never knew that!
Old 05-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wanna meet Misha too

♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣ ♧ ♣
~assbutt~
... tumblr ... MIPHSB
Old 05-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assbutt (View Post)
I wanna meet Misha too
If you ever get the opportunity then you must!
Old 05-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm an idiot! Turns out I didn't book the hotel for tonight, just from Friday night so I guess we're not driving down today! Got the day off and everything as well!
Old 05-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm an idiot! Turns out I didn't book the hotel for tonight, just from Friday night so I guess we're not driving down today! Got the day off and everything as well!
Oh gosh! I've done something like that before. It's quite the pain! Well at least your still have the day off then. What are you gonna do instead?
Old 05-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I better rest since I'm still not feeling well
Old 05-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I better rest since I'm still not feeling well
Good idea! Don't wanna over do it.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

So I'm here..you would think a four and a half star hotel would have free wifi for guests but no.

We were quite late arriving due to traffic jams and my tiredness and we missed the number of Misha photo ops that were an offer today, but more go on sale first thing tomorrow. Early getup!

Got a Misha&Jared photo OP though and it wasn't cheap. Half my budget blown. I just wish I wasn't feeling like crap and could enjoy it more. Mark just walked past btw.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So I'm here..you would think a four and a half star hotel would have free wifi for guests but no.

We were quite late arriving due to traffic jams and my tiredness and we missed the number of Misha photo ops that were an offer today, but more go on sale first thing tomorrow. Early getup!

Got a Misha&Jared photo OP though and it wasn't cheap. Half my budget blown. I just wish I wasn't feeling like crap and could enjoy it more. Mark just walked past btw.

Yeah those expensive hotels don't offer free wifi. That's why I usually don't stay in the same hotel as the con.

Well I'm glad you'll still get an Misha photo op tomorrow then! A Misha & Jared one? That's so cool! I wish they offered those at the cons here. That should be fun! I'm sure it will be worth it.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Misha was great! Had the photo op and autograph today, and his panel, the Jared & Misha photo op will be tomorrow. More when I have something else than my small phone, but bumped into Jared on the corridor corner, literally! Or more like, he bumped into me by accident! Evrybody else was standing in a long queue somewhere else to meet him at the time and he was running towards his duties to sign for all those people and I was at the wrong (or right) place at the wrong (right time)!
Old 05-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Misha was great! Had the photo op and autograph today, and his panel, the Jared & Misha photo op will be tomorrow. More when I have something else than my small phone, but bumped into Jared on the corridor corner, literally! Or more like, he bumped into me by accident! Evrybody else was standing in a long queue somewhere else to meet him at the time and he was running towards his duties to sign for all those people and I was at the wrong (or right) place at the wrong (right time)!
Don't you love when something like that happens? How awesome to bump into Jared. So you enjoyed meeting Misha? Did you help you make your decision?
Old 05-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I was so surprised by Jared I could not utter any intelligible word other than jesus christ So he just smiled, patted me on the shoulder and ran along

I'm meant to see Misha tomorrow too, I think the experince will need to settle in my mind first before I can decide. But it's true that both Misha and Jared are more handsome in real life than on screen!
Old 05-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I was so surprised by Jared I could not utter any intelligible word other than jesus christ So he just smiled, patted me on the shoulder and ran along

I'm meant to see Misha tomorrow too, I think the experince will need to settle in my mind first before I can decide. But it's true that both Misha and Jared are more handsome in real life than on screen!
That's hilarious!

Gotcha! I hope you truly love the whole experience. He made me love him even more after I met him. Hopefully the same happens for you!

I told you their even more gorgeous! I don't know how it's possible but it is.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

What I certainly gather so far is that Misha doesn't feel fake like certain others What you see is what you get. He was sweet with my daughter and there's nothing better to soften a mother's heart
Old 05-17-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What I certainly gather so far is that Misha doesn't feel fake like certain others What you see is what you get. He was sweet with my daughter and there's nothing better to soften a mother's heart
Aww I'm glad to hear you say that. I wasn't kidding when I said the man's a sweetheart. That truly confirms it with that you just said as well.