Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow Fabian (View Post)
Oh! I never told you guys!

Nathan arrived at his panel running all across the stage and then coming back, it was hilarious . And he arrived under a standing ovation that lasted 2 to 5 minutes (he wasn't able to start talking, whenever he opened his mouth the clapping and cheering got louder, I was so happy for him!!!)

When he actually started speaking, he started with a lot of random sentences in French (like stuff you learn at school or whatever like "Je travaille à la bibiliothèque avec la patate" (I work at the library with the potato) and stuff like that, HILARIOUS
This is awesome! Heh, he had a similar ovation at the Dallas Comic Con where I met him. I love that he receives that kind of response! And THANK YOU for posting the panel! yay, I might watch it tonight or tomorrow at work.

(LOVE your pic with Tennant btw! )
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Does anyone know if he's going to any more Cons this year?
Old 07-25-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm not sure, I'll check with Tami.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, Jen

Can't wait to see you guys's thoughts about the Montreal panel

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Willow Fabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Does anyone know if he's going to any more Cons this year?
I believe he'll be at Dragon*Con and at Fan Expo Canada, which are both on the same (first) September weekend.

Quote:
Can't wait to see you guys's thoughts about the Montreal panel
I've watched the panel and it made me smile numerous times. I always have to laugh when he tells the story about that lunch thing with JR Bourne and Michael Trucco also his reaction to the "did you ever get away with something with that smile" question
Old 07-26-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002 (View Post)
I believe he'll be at Dragon*Con and at Fan Expo Canada, which are both on the same (first) September weekend.

I've watched the panel and it made me smile numerous times. I always have to laugh when he tells the story about that lunch thing with JR Bourne and Michael Trucco also his reaction to the "did you ever get away with something with that smile" question
Oh, thank you, you beat me to it with the Con dates.

Oh yay, sounds like a lot to look forward to! I'll probably watch/listen to it tonight. Yesterday we had inventory so I had managers coming and going out of my office so I couldn't watch it, so bummed.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Are you able to watch that at work? I'm spending way too much time on Nathan during work lately as well... hopefully my bosses will never find out. But since I'm new to this fandom there are just sooo many convention videos of Nathan that one can watch
Old 07-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh yeah, Nathan panels are not exactly missing on the internet

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Old 07-26-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the info!
Old 07-27-2017, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Are you able to watch that at work? I'm spending way too much time on Nathan during work lately as well... hopefully my bosses will never find out. But since I'm new to this fandom there are just sooo many convention videos of Nathan that one can watch
Yeah, I work in an office by myself pretty much, so lately I've been sneaking in an episode or two of Doctor Who. I'm not really supposed to, but I do it while I work so I don't get behind.

Oh, there are SO many convention panel vids to watch! I really love his NerdHQ panels. I know they're pretty much just auctions, but he auctioned some of the most random stuff (like cough syrup!!!) and people paid a lot of $ for them! And when he's with Alan or Zac he's at his best. There was one year he hosted a bunch of panels because Zac was on Broadway at the time and needed to save his voice. Those were really good because you got to see him interact with all of the panelists and some of them were super funny!
Old 07-27-2017, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Nerd HQ was really amazing... #RIP

09/07/17
Old 07-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I know! I'm still holding out hope that he'll be able to do it again next year?
Old 07-27-2017, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh, there are SO many convention panel vids to watch! I really love his NerdHQ panels. I know they're pretty much just auctions, but he auctioned some of the most random stuff (like cough syrup!!!) and people paid a lot of $ for them! And when he's with Alan or Zac he's at his best. There was one year he hosted a bunch of panels because Zac was on Broadway at the time and needed to save his voice. Those were really good because you got to see him interact with all of the panelists and some of them were super funny!
I'll have to find and watch those.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I've watched one or two of those he hosted. He's really good at that as well (but what can't the man do?) I'm on holidays starting tonight, so I plan to watch a lot more of the con videos

Quote:
Nerd HQ was really amazing... #RIP
did Zac say that they were done for good? I just thought that it didn't work out this year
Old 07-28-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
I've watched one or two of those he hosted. He's really good at that as well (but what can't the man do?) I'm on holidays starting tonight, so I plan to watch a lot more of the con videos

did Zac say that they were done for good? I just thought that it didn't work out this year
Oh, yay for you! There are SO many to watch and enjoy, have fun!

And I was given that same impression, that if Zac is able to get it up and going and find sponsorship, he will?
Reply   Post New Thread