Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2016, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

2x15 - Mad Grey Dawn - Episode Discussion {March 21st, 2016}

Gotham - Season 2 Chapter 15 - Mad Grey Dawn

Gordon and Bullock investigate a trail of clues left in a museum robbery, which, unbeknownst to them, were left by Nygma in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse. Meanwhile, Gordon's past comes back to haunt him when an anonymous person threatens to expose his hand in Galavan's murder. Also, Penguin's visit to some old friends leads him to meet his father, Elijah Van Dalh (guest star Paul Reubens), and Bruce starts to learn surviving in the streets with Selina in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Mad Grey Dawn" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 21 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-215) (TV-14 L, V)

Old 03-21-2016, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting!
Old 03-21-2016, 07:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Is the second image visible to you?
Old 03-21-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good, I wasn't sure you could link to images in private messages on your tumblr. That's useful.

Really looking forward to tonight!
Old 03-22-2016, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

I thought this episode really was the best ones yet. Can honestly say Season 2 improved greatly over Season 1 and I liked Season 1.

Cory has been nailing out of the park with Nygma/Riddler this year. His set up of Jim Gordon was absolute genius.

Barbara waking up was unexpected at the end. Wonder how she will factor into everything.

Bruce and Selina's scenes were good but didn't stand out too much this week. I liked seeing Ivy again. I liked Bruce's speech of not being broken.

Overall a great episode of the show last night.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

It was a very good Riddler story. The Bruce and Selina stuff was weak. The day of reckoning for Jim felt well-earned.
Old 03-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

I'm loving how the Riddler's emerging. He's so overlooked at work that it's not really hard to believe that he'd have such an easy time framing Jim.

Just have to say good piece of casting with Penguin's father. Not just because he also played the Penguin's father in Batman Returns but they really look like father and son here.

And I am curious to see what happens with Barbara now that she's awake.
Old 03-23-2016, 12:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Doux Reviews: Gotham: Mad Grey Dawn

Did my write-up. Maybe a bit messy.
Old 03-24-2016, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

i absolutley loved this episode i dont think there was anything at all that i didnt like.

it was really sad watching lee go through that even watching jim with barnes when like we know he did nothing its like how did nygma calculate that so well.

the start of the episode to me was shocking i was not expecting this from Nygma yet but it was really good i loved the art style being portrayed and i think ed is really coming into character and it was just fun to watch.

maybe i was a little bit creeped out by penguins dad i mean i felt so happy for oswald but he just seemed super creepy just like the whole family too. i was really happy that butch said hes even with oswald and also loved when oswald went to go visit nygma and nymga thought he was a acting too strange to trust. i just loved the reaction when he opened the door and there stood oswald it was so like friendly like he had missed him.

Bruce and selina was well good because i was happy that we got to see ivy and i liked that scene in general and how they both were rolling their eyes on bruce helping. there was just so much to this episode like alot happenend and i just cant wait to see the follow on in the next episode.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 04-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I enjoyed this episode. Paul Reubens is very good in this episode.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

I agree he played it very well and he was very convincing as oswalds odd father

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign