Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bash [5x15] episode discussion

Bash [5x15] Episode Discussion

airdate: April 8th, 2014

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
Rachel takes another step toward committing to her "Funny Girl" role. Meanwhile, Kurt is on the receiving end of an attack.

PROMOS
Promo

RULES
+Respect each others opinions.
+Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+Have fun!

I'd like to remind everyone to take a good look at the rules before posting in this thread, it's very important
for everyone to respect each others opinions, everyone should feel free to express how they feel about
the episode as long as it's done in a respectful manner.There is no need for unnecessary bashing and it will
not be tolerated.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Tftnt. :d
Old 04-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem.

This episode looks to be very intense!
Old 04-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Total Fan

This is an episode I'll need to watch a couple more times to get the full effect.
Last week's I really loved, particularly because of all the Klaine moments, so I was disappointed there was so little of them this week.
However, I did enjoy the stories.
Mercedes and Sam had off-again, on-again moments and I'm glad they decided to give it a try. The race issue was handled quite well.
Rachel surprised me by dropping out of NYADA. Personally, I think she has a lot of growing up to do. She has her priorities messed up and deciding to drop out so quickly because she didn't get her way is a sign of immaturity. That storyline was well acted.
Anyone know where Blaine is now living? We didn't see him at Sam and Mercede's and Mercedes told Sam he was going to have to be on the couch - so, how about Blaine?
Kurt's storyline was very good but I thought it could have been longer. Gay bashing is very real and I would have liked to have seen more about it from Kurt AND Blaine's perspective, as a couple. I was surprised Blaine wasn't more emotional in the hospital. It was touching to see him lay next to Kurt, but I was surprised he didn't give Kurt a soft kiss on the cheek.
We saw very little of Artie but I think that changes next week.
All in all it was good. I hope they don't keep the cast list expanding like they did in Lima. One reason last week was good was because the cast was small.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See.. exactly. It's so out of context with Klaine/Darren and Chris. I admit it starts bothering me slowly. I know it had always been this way, but it's really getting annoying that everytime they have a sort of little scene/background moment you see so much from Blaine/Darren and nothing coming back from Kurt/Chris. Like when they arrived at the Loft in the end. Or after Kurts solo. Kurts way to distant for my taste.

The episode felt completely different to last week.
Everything was kinda weird.

Stuff from the promo, like Blaine's "This isn't happening" wasn't in the episode. Why? This is emotional, this is gold!

Samcedes was... not what I expected. Not bad, some stuff was well done and I'm happy they give it a try, but...

Well, all in all this episode kinda lacked of emotion and that is weird considering it was such a strong theme with the bashing, Rachel leaving NYADA, race-problems Samcedes, etc. There was so much more potential in it.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 04-09-2014, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

something iswrong with a connection at my apartament and I can't watch the episode I only have internet on my phone for now.

I read your comments so I'm already spoiled though
| icon | Martyna |
Old 04-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Total Fan

I just rewatched it again and noticed Blaine's hair when he was singing his solo for Carmen Tibideaux - it was fuller! It still had some gel but wasn't plastered to his head. Maybe we'll start to see a change, if not this season, hopefully next.

Last edited by MarieSD; 04-09-2014 at 09:17 PM
Old 04-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still need to see this episode I need to wait till it is available for me to get!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Total Fan

=================================================

Last edited by MarieSD; 04-09-2014 at 09:24 PM
Old 04-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the tweets I can't wait to see this episode! I've heard mixed reviews but from the gifs I've seen on Tumblr I thinks its going to be emotional but brilliant performance from Darren he always makes me cry when Blaine is upset and emotional
Old 04-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
See.. exactly. It's so out of context with Klaine/Darren and Chris. I admit it starts bothering me slowly. I know it had always been this way, but it's really getting annoying that everytime they have a sort of little scene/background moment you see so much from Blaine/Darren and nothing coming back from Kurt/Chris. Like when they arrived at the Loft in the end. Or after Kurts solo. Kurts way to distant for my taste.
I thought so at first but then I started thinking about everything Kurt has gone through and perhaps he feels uncomfortable with showing too much emotion in public, at least for now. Blaine on the other hand has, most of the time, been more willing to be physical in public but maybe holds back because of Kurt. Or it's all just a guy thing.

I sure hope they get more physical in public AND indoors this season and next.

I sometimes wonder if Chris is extending himself on so many projects that he has worn down as an actor. He has also gotten older which does change a person's outlook. However, he could be playing his character exactly how the writers and directors want him to, so my comment could be mute, and they're the ones to blame (which is probably the case.)

Last edited by MarieSD; 04-10-2014 at 12:17 AM
Old 04-10-2014, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No you are right. Blaine has always been way more affectionate than Kurt, especially in public or when other people are around. I also don't want Kurt to suddenly jump on Blaine and kiss the **** our of him in public or something

But... something. I mean, he doesn't even look at him in the loft.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 04-10-2014, 08:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
I also don't want Kurt to suddenly jump on Blaine and kiss the **** our of him in public or something .
Why not? That might be fun to watch!
Old 04-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

maybe not outside but indoors

Let's hope for a scene like that in the future!
| icon | Martyna |
Old 04-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was such a good episode but it did have me in tears when Kurt got attacked and Blaine sung to him and lay with that just broke me But I loved how when he woke up he didn't regret what he did, he couldn't just stand by and watch someone getting beat up!

Blaine is more outwardly and publicly affectionate and Kurt is the more reserved one in public when it comes to PDA's. It is just who he is

Samcedes are interesting I am looking forward to what might happen for them. Rachel leavinh NYADA was a bad move she should get her education but I understand her need to put all her focus on the show.

Kurt's number at the end was superb Chris is phenomenal

Hearing Blaine sing Not while I'm around was perfection all the emotion and love in that one song and again how he just held onto Kurt