Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a very thoughtful thing to do

One of my favourite scenes from the finale

kurtsies.tumblr.com
Old 03-24-2015, 12:25 AM
Total Fan

That was my favorite Klaine moment because it was just the two of them and because of Blaine's reaction to Kurt's locker.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Blaines reaction was the best
Old 03-24-2015, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello
Okay, here we go:

I really liked this episode. It reminded me of Season 1 and it reminded me that if they really try, they are able to write storylines and good stuff. The best was - just like back in Season 1 - Kurt.

I loved the Burt/Kurt stuff and my heart broke for him when he wanted to tell his Dad that he's gay, but was too scared he might stop loving him. I really wanted to hug him and tell him that eversthing was going to be okay and that he does have a good dad and that he'll always love him and will grow into having a gay son.

I also really enjoyed it that Emma was finally back and also had some stuff to do. I liked her scene with Kurt and I liked her scene with Burt as well.

And Kurt innermonologie about having a crush on Finn

But... mh, well, Chris Colfer simply doesn't look like Baby!Kurt anymore. Absolutely not. Sorry.

But... Rachel, Mercedes, Tina and also Artie totally looked like their old selves.

Rachel was hilarious. Babbeling all the time. She was talking so much and so fast.

Blaine Warbler
Okay, I have to admit that: While I was - of course!! - very very happy to see him, I don't think it was necessary to have him in that episode. Especially since we didn't really get any backstory for him - again. It's another misses opportunity for this character. He could at least have talked about his bashing and all and not about being out and proud. Considering that he was 14/15 during that time we can assume that Sadie Hawkins had just happened.

But all in all, a very nix episode.

Dreams come true

Good things:

- More Art at McKinley
- St. Berry
- Klaine being successful, happy and soon-to-be-daddies
- TARTIE!!
- Roderick being part of the "gang", not sure why he was there, but I truly loved it!
- "I lived" - I do really really love this song
- Wemma kiddies
- "This Time"

Not so good things:

- Only Arts on McKinley (WTF)
- Another Schue/Sue duet?! (WTF)
- No happy end for Samcedes (FU GLEE)
- Sue is Vize-President
- Sue wanna become President

Well, it's okay, it wasn't a bad last episode. Absolutely not.

But there's still some stuff just wrong for me, but okay.

I would've loved to see Tracy Anderson!

And I sincerly hope (in my imagination that's it) that Klaine used an anonymous egg-donator, because I don't wanna have a Klainchel-Baby and I also don't wanna have a Quinn/Klaine baby (just saying bc. people complain about Quinn not being involved here). I really just wanna have a KLAINE Baby.

Sue should be in jail by now. And for sure not Vizepresident of the US.

Sam as a teacher, fine. But I wanted a happy end for Samceded. I was hoping we'd get the planned Finchel ending for them, like Mercedes coming home saying "I'm home, honey" and that's it. Sam deserves better!!

Well... Goodbye Glee

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 03-24-2015, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Steffi! Happy to see you back after your trip and as always an awesome review of the episodes

About 2009

I agree I loved seeing them all back then and yes most of them still look the same! Except Kurt he has changed the most! I loved Rachel back then so driven, passionate and letting nothing stop her. I also love how she reached out to Mercedes and Kurt to make friends

I have missed Emma she is one of my favourites so it was great to have her back and have an actual storyline I enjoyed her scenes with Kurt and Burt

It was lovely to have Blaine in the 2009 episode but more back story would have been better especially as you said Steffi that the Sadie Hawkins thing would have happened just before that.

Dreams come true.

I completely agree that Sam deserves better than to just be playing the field at the end of Glee! All we got at the end was a well why is he still texting me from Mercedes.

I love Tartie so cute! I am happy Tina got her happy ending she deserves it

Klaine being married, successful and soon to be Daddies is the best I love how they are as a couple and their duet was awesome too!

I agree I love that Rachel is their surrogate but I would have thought they would have a seperate egg donor

I adore the St.Berry ending

I agree completely about all the Sue stuff!!