Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Jeremy he's hilarious but it's true. Jimmy needs a lot of growing up to do he's really losing it. I hope he pulls himself together and does the show without being high or drunk or whatever cause he's talented.

Being around his brother doesn't help much.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I laughed the other night in the scene where Derek explained that the hiring of Sam as Jimmy's understudy means the next time Jimmy goes on a bender, the show won't suffer. Jimmy response was "only the audience will,"
It was such a Derek thing to say!!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I didn't exactly like him in 2x13. I wasn't already a fan of him, but he almost ruined the night of Hit List. I was worried!

He needs to grow up, anyway. He can't react always like this everytime someone lets him down or rejects him...I can understand he's hurted and now it's clear he's never been a strong person, but he can't go on like this. He depends completely on other people: first Adam (who ruined him), then Kyle, then again Karen...he needs help, but now I'm starting to believe that he doesn't want it: he just wants love, but that isn't enough. People often let you down, it's life: you can't always react like that, when it happens.

I can see that he had a tough life and nobody loved him, but growing up like that brought him to depends too much on other people love and judgment: now he can't see "shades", different levels of love: he just see the you love me/you don't. And he can't accept that, but can't also see that other people are not exactly happy to see him devastated or leaving him alone. They still love him, but they simply see that he can't always run from his problems. That will never help him.

Not mentioning the scene at the bar.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I have a feeling that Jimmy will redeem himself in the next episode and change.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
I have a feeling that Jimmy will redeem himself in the next episode and change.
I think so too and listening to him sing that song, its so heartbreaking, I am ready to forgive him already *sigh*
Old 05-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnie T (View Post)
I think so too and listening to him sing that song, its so heartbreaking, I am ready to forgive him already *sigh*
I know me too lol!! I just wonder how he will redeem himself? If he sings that in a HitList performance on Saturday everyone including Karen is gonna cry
Old 05-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Jimmy is just like people in real life who frustrate me endlessly. I don't agree with all of Karen's actions. Jimmy undoubtedly had a hard life. But neither of those things changes the fact that Jimmy is Jimmy's biggest problem right now- not Karen, Derek, his brother, his past. He is taking everything good and destroying it and taking everything bad and blowing it up until it's so huge it's beyond recognition of the original problem. People like Jimmy frustrate me. I don't blame Karen for walking away. I didn't like the way she did it but he would just blame her for everything she does and everything he does to himself. Those relationships are not healthy.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I have the impression that now - after knowing Kyle atc. - he still blames others for his own behaviour. Like "hey, you don't love me, nobody wants me so it's not my fault if I go off the rails. You should have known that, why you left me?? You're like the others, YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME!!". And at some point people who love you (and want to help you) start to think that maybe you don't want their help: Jimmy seems to want an absolute love, without accepting critics.

Quote:
I know me too lol!! I just wonder how he will redeem himself? If he sings that in a HitList performance on Saturday everyone including Karen is gonna cry
I can't imagine him redeem with only one song, even if it's hearbreaking.

Anyway I can't see how that song can be an Hit List One. The musical ends with The Goodbye Song, wich is just after the Diva shooting Amanda scene, so? And we saw that Jimmy is behind the scene with all the others, after that scene, preparing for the last song, so it can't be neither between the BHIC reprise and TGS. It could fit with Amanda's death too, but it's not there - there's no time for it

From the stills it seems that he sings it on the street, not in the theatre

Last edited by airali_glo; 05-02-2013 at 03:08 AM
Old 05-02-2013, 05:54 AM
New Fan

I so want a Jimmy and Karen reunion and for their relationship to be less of a rollercoaster ride. They both haves issues they need to work on. Like Jimmy's top of the bar scene, Karen would rather not feel anything (even the good) so she closes Jimmy out totally. I didn't like how demanding she was at times with him and giving him ultimatums, but then that's maybe an effect of her relationship with Dev. Of course Jimmy has got things to work on too. I think the Phenomen episode will be a changing point for them individually and hopefully they will get back together soon. I would to see them have a heartfelt talk with one another.

Jimmy reminds me a whole lot of Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars. Guys with difficult pasts that want to be loved and have a hard time being rejected.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jimmy has problems, he needs counseling to fix what his life is like now and to examine is past and what happened to him when he was younger and following his brother around. Karen is not helping because she doesn't know how to deal with Real life problems because she's still naive about all that. Also, Ana isn't helping either dating Jimmy's brother.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 05-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I am still a little confused on how Jimmy will redeem himself in the next episode, cause that is what it looks like is going to happen. Karen is naive and I wasn't happy with her when she broke up with him, people have issues but you have to work through them but I also think that she is scared cause she really does have feelings him.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe the redemption comes thru somehow in connection to Kyle's accident. I don't know how...maybe Jimmy's brother is the one that hit him and Jimmy turns him in??

^no evidence to support that, just a wild thought

Old 05-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonmarae (View Post)
Maybe the redemption comes thru somehow in connection to Kyle's accident. I don't know how...maybe Jimmy's brother is the one that hit him and Jimmy turns him in??

^no evidence to support that, just a wild thought
That's possible, because it looks like he gets unfired from HitList and that may be because of his redemption and what happens with Kyle. I love Kyle but maybe it was a good thing that he dies so that Jimmy can finally get his crap together even though that is a bad way to go.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Jimmy will redeem himself because when he loses Kyle he will be devastated but he will decide that the best way to honour and remember his friend is to get his life back on track like Kyle would have wanted and to make their show a huge success. He will ask to be put back into Hit List to achieve this...win the Tony etc, Now that he has a purpose and a reason he will see things clearer and sort himself out.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnie T (View Post)
I think Jimmy will redeem himself because when he loses Kyle he will be devastated but he will decide that the best way to honour and remember his friend is to get his life back on track like Kyle would have wanted and to make their show a huge success. He will ask to be put back into Hit List to achieve this...win the Tony etc, Now that he has a purpose and a reason he will see things clearer and sort himself out.
That could be, but he's spiraled out for like 3 episodes now, and I know Kyle's accident/murder(? is that a possibility) will affect him but it seems like he would spiral further down unless something jolts him. Maybe it's Karen that helps pull him up and out