Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion, 2x13 The Reaping (Airs April 14th)

The Reaping

"Ryan hopes to kidnap Joe from the Korban compound. Elsewhere, Carrie is asked to deliver a message to Joe; and Weston makes a life-changing decision.
" Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-14-2014, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 04-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome catch up tomorrow as usual...one day I would love to watch live...but I won't happen...I always have to close Mondays.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lauren. I won't be watching til tomorrow morning before work. I reeaally wish I could watch tonight's ep live.

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT! I need to remember to post my reactions/opinions after I've watched, I've been slacking with that.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally thought that the preacher guy was played by Colin Hanks...but that's another story...its not him. Mark/Luke moment in the previously on The Following part! Mike! Claire thinking that she is making the right choice..who knows how this is going to turn out? Mike needs to find Ryan! Joe's video!! they want to respond to Joe's message! Emma stop being so two-faced! of course Joe wants Preston to kill her! Joe got shot! omg! I bet it was Ryan in the mask! Mark!! Luke is the only family he needs!! they looked shocked that it could be Ryan! really? not Joe wants to see Ryan! Mike can live his life however he wants...you are no one to judge Max!! the found Lily! wow...that was fast for them! Ryan! that was intense! Ryan isn't that stupid! they found Mandy's body! Ryan and Joe have such a connection! At long last!! Ryan/Joe face to face!! they missed each other! aww! Sassy Ryan! Yes...Ryan/Joe I ship it hard!! Preston stabbed her!! "If I die....you die" Luke!! Ryan/Joe should have hugged! Ryan trying to escape!! Go Ryan! "they're all dead..." Mark having to go get Luke! Ryan asking where Mike is! Joe realizing that Claire is alive! omg Mike! Do it Mike!! kill her...not Mark and Luke...just Lily!! Ryan showing up! Ryan trying to talk Mile out of it! omg!!! at long last!! good job Mike!! Mark and Luke are coming for you...watch out honey!! Good episode!!
Old 04-15-2014, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Claire was kinda obnoxious this episode. Carrie & Claire making plans without Ryan.... he's going to be upset I bet.

Miiiiike. I don't mind seeing Lily go at all, but he is becoming too much like Ryan.

Joe/Ryan scene was worth the wait! So much sass

Old 04-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I find Claire constantly obnoxious! and Carrie too!!

Mike I love you but...you better watch out...
Old 04-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I usually don't mind Claire.

I'm worried for Mike. I can't lose my favorite!

Old 04-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

me either!! I love Mike so much! been one of my faves since season 1!! Shawn was the reason I watched the show!
Old 04-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Extreme Fan

The Good
  • Max and Mike working together all episode
  • Ryan and Joe seeing each other again. That entire exchange was great
  • Barely any Carrie. For a secondary character she had been getting way too much screen time

The Bad
  • Too much Emma! Ugh, someone shut her up or kill her please. I miss earlier in the season when she was barely in the episodes
  • Still too much time spent at Korban, over it

Misc.
  • I also thought the preacher guy was Colin Hanks!
  • As much as I hated watching Mike kill Lily, I knew he had to be the one to do it. I hope that 1.) He can begin to grieve and move on for real and 2.) No one hurts or kills him! I'm looking at you, Luke and Mark. Don't make me dislike you more than I already do.
  • I'm sad to see Lily go in the sense that I've found her to be the more interesting villain this season. Joe has been pretty boring.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anyone here watch Scrubs? The preacher guy played JD's brother.

Old 04-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we all know how I feel about Emma so I completely agree! she needs to die!!
Old 04-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

didnt see Lilly dying so sonn , but once mike stopped and told Ryan and Max he understood, I knew then and there he was going to kill her ..

Ryan gets up close and personal with joe, I know understand joe has as much of a obsession with Ryan as Ryan does with joe .. He cant kill Ryan but sure as hell Ryan would kill joe in min .

Last week, When he shot at joe, from the gathering in the dark wearing a mask , ill give that as a excuse of why he missed ..

Now how does mike expain his actions ? how will the "boys" react seeing there mother dead ..? Both will go off the rails and i bet one will end up dead .. ( yes I knw it is one actor as the twins )

joe hearing a quote from claire ,via Carrie is going to set him off .

I am not one those emma haters, she really brings life to her role as Joe protector and voice of reason . Since we have another season, joe should die and needs to die . Emma lives to fight another season .
now Natlike Zea ,also has a minor role on Justified , she was a regualr for few yrs. The finale storyline should bring her back to regualr role on Justfied . not sure how that will bode for her "Claire surrvial "

The bodies keep on falling , i suspect somebody maybe Max ( hope not ) or even Mike could die ,or hell even claire if she goes out ...

Franky after the ending of S-1 and then seeing joe lived , i was not going to watch the show.

But it hooked me again , the new storyline was that good . Hell as a 24 fan for years , i got used to dead people showing up alive
Old 04-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

I find it odd that Lily was caught so easily and her devil spawns was not looking out for her. Damn Mike is getting really intense. Joe and Ryan moments were great, and glad to know I'm not the only one sick of Emma.