Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion, 2x12 Betrayal (Airs April 7th)

Betrayal

"Joe targets an enemy's son after being publicly condemned. Elsewhere, Ryan hears news about Claire's reappearance; and Mandy makes a decision that could undo all of Joe's work." Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 04-07-2014 at 10:14 AM
Old 04-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lauren

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome...catch up tomorrow as usual....
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting
Old 04-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Looking forward to tonight
Old 04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT! Going to try and watch live tonight.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

loved this episode. every week it gets better.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was an okay episode.

Ofc Ryan went off alone to find Joe.

Mandy's gone and Lily is the next one to bite the dust.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I felt awful for Mandy. She was a little idiot, but she was so terrified, and I thought the actress did an amazing job. The scenes of her screaming for Lily's help, as well as her last talk with Joe, were heartbreaking.

"I love you, Mouse."

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Poor Mandy it was heartbreaking indeed but Ryan found Joe camp thanks to those idiots that abducted that evangelist son.

Lily and the twins are a very disturbing family keeping the dead around, talking and interacting with them.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't care for the character of Mandy but it was sad when she realized that Joe wasn't going to do anything to help her.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mike and Ryan standing next to each other.....I don't want Ryan to be mad at Mike..they are breaking my heart again. he forgives her that easily? what about Mike? that is a creepy mask! Love Joe talking back to the TV! Ranting Joe! Mark!! He's way to cute for a serial killer! this lady is creepy! breaking into the car! Joe on the phone with Carrie! another message? ugh...enough Ryan/Carrie! Lily is so two faced! you don't need Lily Mark! you have Luke! always!! Ryan and Claire watching the video! Ryan and Joe have a lot in common! Mike! Max I didn't miss you! so annoying! He should always be with Mike! Joe's followers at the college and they kidnapped the security guard! Mike and Ryan in the car...Mike explaining to Ryan why he did what he did! "We're good" I really hope so! All Lily cares about is Joe! Luke!! Joe's crew is at the frat house! it was bound to happen...his followers love to cause a scene! and death of course! Mark and Luke together! playing spin the bottle truth or dare? "who's my favorite brother?" "I know this one" "you...you're my favorite brother" awww!!! oh Luke you are a disturbed individual! love when Luke/Mark work together! Ryan and Mike at the frat house...everyone in masks! Mandy is going to betray Joe! wow! I'm not surprised! Sorry Emma..Joe isn't about to listen to you! Luke and Mark sharing a look! He's going to let Mandy die...telling her that he loves her! glued on the masks? Ryan is following the followers! omg! showing the video on the news! eating together and she's dead...sad...I liked Mandy! Next Lily and Emma hopefully! the son is at Korban! Ryan there too! that was actually a really good episode!!

Last edited by ocfan27; 04-08-2014 at 04:43 PM
Old 04-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how much more my nerves can take!!! This show is awesome!