Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion, 2x11 Freedom: (Airs March 31st)

Freedom

"A massacre leads Ryan and Mike into dangerous territory; and information about a potential new leader is revealed. Elsewhere, Joe continues training the Korban cult and confirms plans with Emma." Credit: TVGuide
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting, Lauren. I won't be watching til Tuesday morning before work.. Hope you all enjoy

icon: tumblr |B
Old 03-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome! same with me as usual..watching Tuesday..
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

can't wait, this show gets better and better.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT! I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch live tonight but it'll be on my DVR.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Done with this lame Korban cult! Joe is a convincing leader...and that's why people follow him. Joe's fan club! I don't like Ryan and her together! Mike! Yay Hardston moments! Enough of your nagging Claire! Ryan asking Mike about his family! Ryan saying how they are going to get through it! another set of attacks!! Emma badmouthing Mandy to Joe...typical! No one questions Joe! No one feels bad for you Emma! Emma is gross! patients escaped! Luke mention!! omg! Luke!! Mark! taking out everyone at the hospital!! it's always better when Mike and Ryan work together! Quick thinking Mike! love sassy Luke!! Ryan chasing Luke! Ryan is always a hero! oh back together big hug... oh I ship it hard...Luke/Mark!! "I missed you Mark" Ryan/Mike in the car! "after all this is over...you and me...we are going to go have a life" so they are going to run off together? awesome!! Mandy escaped!! Mandy calling Mark? Omg! Ryan seeing Claire!! Good episode! omg! will never stop squealing about the reunion!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Korban is just blah. Can it be over already?

What is Joe going to think about Mandy leaving him for Lily/Mark/Luke?

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

seriously...way over that lame not cult!

Joe isn't going to be happy I'm sure!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm with y'all with this cult, its so whacked and I'm over it. Ok how did Mandy just fine Mark phone number in the classified and the FBI cant track him down Lily vs Joe is gonna make for great tv Emma needs a new trick other then seducing cult men to manipulate them like she did Jacob and Paul
Old 04-02-2014, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was cracking up about that too! Mandy finding Mark's number....but as we all know the FBI with the exception of Mike and Ryan are really quite stupid
Old 04-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really inense episode .. Things are getting hot and intense .. Ryan seeing Claire has to kill him to see her alive after over a year of belivng she was dead . now she is back only for day or so.. Ryan know has to keep Carrie cook away qhile Claire is there. I still feel she is using Ryan for the scoop .

Another twist Mandy kn owing how to find the phone # . oh wait she saw Joe do it while he was hiding . she is smart .. now she wants to go form one cult to another crazed cult ..

Based on the promo for next week, it looks like she will now be in more jepordy as they force her to give up joes location ..

Too many cult attacks are making the show more of how many people can we kill this week ..

No Max this week missed her ..

Ryan Mike chasing the cult peole thru the hosiptal, mike looked non to pleased when the Swat guy killed the fake nurse ..

I wonder if joe surruves this season or do we get season 3 of Joe Ryan chase .. ?
Old 04-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally watched the episode.

Sheesh. Mike and Ryan really need to start using their brains when they're in the field if they ever want to catch Lily and Joe. This is the third episode in a row when their leads either die or get away. Of course Luke escaped. What is it with Ryan always going after bad guys without any backup.

Still don't care about Korban but I couldn't help but laugh when Joe pimped out Emma to that other guy. She's so blinded by him.

How exactly did Mandy leave Korban? Doesn't that place have some kind of security? Oh well, her days are numbered for betraying Joe.

Sam Underwood has inappropriate chemistry with himself.

Of course they had to end the episode with that scene, not shocking at all.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
Sam Underwood has inappropriate chemistry with himself.
Yes
Old 04-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes!!! I couldn't agree more if I tried!!
Old 04-06-2014, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When Mark and Luke touched each other's faces, I thought they were thisclose to kissing

I forgot to say:

Eww, Ryan/Carrie. Enough with the chemistry-less sex scenes already.