Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2013, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The snow was falling slowly on a blanket that covered everything and Isabelle stared out towards the clear lake then suddenly Simon screamed, 'Help me, I'm stuck in the snow and there was something licking him right near his left eye. It was crowded with tiny little faeries and bunnies that smelled heavenly. Izzy was dancing around the hallway and laughing hysterically at the costume which hung above the elevator while Jace was going to twist that it fell onto a large DUCK, causing Jace to get around it. Alec had just arrived and was moving around the duck for battle when a large unicorn had appeared with a mortal cup tied to the horn on its head. Clary had jumped out of a window in Jace's bedroom which was empty and dark. She hid in the closet and danced around the large unicorn who was going to be mad and aggressive until the cat jumped on the bed and meowed at Magnus. Alec came to rescue and defend Magnus by having a party and dancing to wild music and playing the games of Monopoly and Twister. Isabelle wanted to show Simon had a dress and glass with a small diamond and lots of people were snoring with their mouths open. The way Luke stood and stared at Jocelyn who was going over to Clary who was singingwith Maia who looked scared and started crying. Max was going to cry because he was alone and needed someone like who could help the comics come and save them. Valentine had a large key and sword, which could open the small portal that had a big castle with a princess and a prince. Then Luke appeared out of nowhere and smashed a window to help Maia get to her child. Suddenly a

β˜‚Rae
Old 06-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

The snow was falling slowly on a blanket that covered everything and Isabelle stared out towards the clear lake then suddenly Simon screamed, 'Help me, I'm stuck in the snow and there was something licking him right near his left eye. It was crowded with tiny little faeries and bunnies that smelled heavenly. Izzy was dancing around the hallway and laughing hysterically at the costume which hung above the elevator while Jace was going to twist that it fell onto a large DUCK, causing Jace to get around it. Alec had just arrived and was moving around the duck for battle when a large unicorn had appeared with a mortal cup tied to the horn on its head. Clary had jumped out of a window in Jace's bedroom which was empty and dark. She hid in the closet and danced around the large unicorn who was going to be mad and aggressive until the cat jumped on the bed and meowed at Magnus. Alec came to rescue and defend Magnus by having a party and dancing to wild music and playing the games of Monopoly and Twister. Isabelle wanted to show Simon had a dress and glass with a small diamond and lots of people were snoring with their mouths open. The way Luke stood and stared at Jocelyn who was going over to Clary who was singingwith Maia who looked scared and started crying. Max was going to cry because he was alone and needed someone like who could help the comics come and save them. Valentine had a large key and sword, which could open the small portal that had a big castle with a princess and a prince. Then Luke appeared out of nowhere and smashed a window to help Maia get to her child. Suddenly a large