Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Snoops [Gabriel ღ Cecily] #1: "Perhaps, Gabriel Lightwood, I have faith in you."

Gabriel ღ Cecily

x

Shippers;
Magnus Bane
flameinthedark
Shadowhunter
LucyGu
Fair_Verona
human like you
HaylijahღEndgame
warangel88
Stay to the Lights
KeepThisaSecret
i feel infinite
sourburst
lisagslack14
fire for a heart
Queen of Babble

☂Rae

Last edited by dive into you; 01-21-2016 at 12:42 AM
Old 04-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

omg yesss add me all those arts fgjklghjkj i love that title qoute hehe omg i love wha she said in response to his kiss mwhaha
Old 04-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Add me please?

Those arts
Old 04-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

heres a whole bunch of cecily and gabriel qoutes i think u should add to the op stolen form tumblr

Quote:
“Gabriel’s eyes went to Cecily, and his lips parted in surprise. Tessa could see him taking Cecily in.”

“It was only a moment’s delay, but by the time Will reached his sister’s side, Gabriel had gotten there first. Gabriel had his hand under her chin, his green eyes flicking over her face. She was looking up at him with astonishment…”

“‘That was one of the bravest things I’ve seen a Shadowhunter do,’ interrupted Gabriel. He was not looking at Will but at Cecily, with a mixture of surprise and something else in his expression.”

“‘Not the commitment one might perhaps look for in a tutor.’ Cecily kept her voice cool; she remembered Gabriel’s touch as he had lifted her to her feet at Lightwood House…”

“She could feel the warmth rising from Gabriel’s body, his breath stirring her hair, and oh, it was odd, to be conscious of so many things about someone else: the way they felt, the brush of their skin, the way they smelled…”

“Cecily’s thoughts where he was concerned were jumbled and confused.”

“He had rarely looked at Will’s face without wanting to hit it, but Cecily’s face was endlessly fascinating. He found himself wanting to write poetry about how her blue eyes were like starlight, and her hair like night… But there were certain things you couldn’t put in poetry anyway, like when a certain girl curved her mouth in a certain way, you wanted very much to lean forward and…”

“She tried to make her voice as firm and strong as it could be, for herself as much as for the boy at the window. ‘Perhaps, Gabriel Lightwood, I have faith in you.’”

“After a moment’s hesitation Cecily took Gabriel’s hand. It was warm and rough in hers. She could feel the thrum of his blood through his skin, oddly comforting-”

“‘Are you crying, Miss Herondale?’ She blinked damp eyelashes, suddenly aware that her hand was still in his- she could still feel the soft pulse beat in his wrist against hers. He leaned towards her, and she caught the early-morning scent of him: tea and shaving soap-”

“‘You say it as if you wish to convince me to return home.’ ‘I say it because I am afraid you will.” The words were out of his mouth before he could recapture them; he could only look at her as a flush of embarrassment heated his face.”

“‘Cecy,’ he said, and closed the distance between them, though it was not much, and then he was kissing her- his hands awkward around her shoulders at first, slipping on the stiff taffeta of her gown before his fingers tangled in her soft, warm hair.”

“‘Five?’ he echoed blankly. ‘My rating,’ she said, and smiled at him. ‘Your skill and technique may, perhaps, require work, but the native talent is certainly there. What you require is practice.’ ‘And you are willing to be my tutor?’ ‘I should be very insulted if you chose another,’ she said, and leaned up to kiss him again.”

“No one had seemed to have much appetite, save Gabriel and Cecily, who’d eaten as if they’d spent the day training. Perhaps they had.”

“There was Cecily, in blue, dashing here and there, delighted to be looking at everything, and Gabriel following her, all long limbs and tousled hair and adoring amusement.”

“‘Well, Gabriel and I might well be married,’ Cecily said. ‘Someday.’ Gabriel made a choking noise, and turned an alarming shade of purple.”
Old 04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

those quotes
Old 04-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I had that bookmarked for a while waiting for this thread omg mwhaha

oh wow i didnt even realise gabriel called her cecy

I like how they always find there way too each other just to talk or for comfort duirng the book~
Old 04-14-2013, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Add me

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 04-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg add me too please
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 04-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

OMG ADD ME!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

adding everyone!

☂Rae
Old 04-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Thanks babe!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my pleasure

I just love that Will's nemesis became his sister's main man

☂Rae
Old 04-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I know Will was really annoyed about wanting his sister but I'm glad he learn to deal with it in the end
Old 04-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

friendship comes from the strangest places

☂Rae
Old 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me plz I was wondering why nobody made a thread for these two yet.. Just passed that part in the book where she said that to him and when they were
Spoiler: