Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Isabelle needs a better SL. I'm just not interested in whats going on with her right now and she needs some light in her life.
I agree.. She used to my fav, but now.. I was like eh, I always skip her scenes.. I feel like they dunno what to do w/ her mainly..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

oh cool, I always feel like I'm the only one skipping scenes
Old 03-09-2017, 10:18 AM
New Fan

I dunno Ladies/Gents... to each their own. Considering the pace of the show ... they worked on Izzy storyline in a couple of ways. It cost her with the Iron Sisters, her ignoring her problem is typical of those who have those problems. She had an enabler as well.

For a character who is shown as strong as she was for the most part of the series .... she's not invulnerable. Like Thor losing his hammer ... Izzy will be stronger and wiser because of this misstep.

What will be great for her SL is how she bounces back to her kick ass strong character self. I think she is on the way when she saved Alec and Aldertree. While she apologized to Alec, I think there was more to that apology than not being there when Alec called her, needed her.

Izzy walking away from Raphael is a step in the right direction too.

Another plus - Izzy is very much like Alec when it comes to family, or at least when it comes to Alec, Jace and Max. In this episode Alec. Family is important to her and she's realizing it more now.

Having said all this - I can see why some wouldn't like the storyline. I think people always skip stuff in watching shows.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ If she couldn't make it to the Iron Sisters, then I'm sure that they can bring it up more often, but nope.. It just one episode then never talk about it.. Since it always go to addiction that I don't even care about.. I mean, they have so many thing that they can do the addiction since I have watch other show who have the worst addiction than Izzy, but yet, they did amazing character development for this person who addict.. So I wish that they can do that w/ Izzy.. But honestly, right now, both show runner said her addiction that have to do w/ her love interest since in the recently interview.. So I just don't care about her.. Shrug..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
oh cool, I always feel like I'm the only one skipping scenes
Yeah.. Since I feel like she has so much potential..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

It's a shame that the addiction will still be there and I wanted her to get off it so she has more of a storyline.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:05 AM
New Fan

Totally get it ... the pace is fast and there has been a few things swept under we'll say. It's like they're trying so hard to pack in as much content as possible without realizing they're glossing over a few things that should get more time.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
It's a shame that the addiction will still be there and I wanted her to get off it so she has more of a storyline.
Yeah, same.. It seems that it won't be done until 2B.. Sigh..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

And we don't have how long it will take in 2B
Old 03-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that it doesn't drag into season finale.. Sigh..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

I think izzy is committed to end the addiction, what Im scared of is that they are saying Raphael has feelings for izzy, its gonna be continued to 2B and im feeling that Raphael will try to seduce izzy back with her addiction and im guessing this is where simon comes to play...

god I hope Im wrong because I love Raphael and I dont want him to be villanize, and why is that many ppl forget that Izzy is the one who made Raphael get hook on shadowhunters blood in the first place!!???

Like the dude was only saving her ass and and the next second she's shoving blood under his nose...
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin
Old 03-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

she did seem happy Raphael survived
Old 03-12-2017, 10:51 AM
New Fan

If you haven't seen this yet ... maybe it will quell fears and reinvigorate interest in certain elements of the show.

‘Shadowhunters’ Finale Recap: Jace’s Reveal — Season 2B Spoilers | TVLine

Quote:
TVLINE | Izzy, meanwhile, can’t catch a break in the romance department. Will she be taking some time for herself in 2B?

She definitely has to heal, and we explore that road back in 2B. She becomes the warrior that she always was. … She’s this strong, fierce woman who everyone believes is so tough, so to see addiction from that perspective was interesting. It could happen to any of us. Combining her with Raphael and that strange disfunction in a way brought out the true feelings they have for each other. In 2B, that girl gets her jam back and becomes the Izzy that we know and love.
I added the Malec thing ... for no reason ... just because ... I think Magnus had fallen for Alec but hadn't said anything. When he tells him it was devastating seeing Alec on the ledge is when I thought ... ah ha ....

Quote:
TVLINE | I loved Magnus and Alec swapping “I love you”s, but I got the feeling that Alec meant it more than Magnus. Please tell me I’m crazy.

Oh, it was definitely reciprocal. We were intrigued with what happens when someone you love is in grave danger and you think they’re gone, that you’ve lost them. Then, when you realize they’re alive, it shines a light on your true feelings for that person. We thought it was a beautiful moment. Both actors just crushed it together.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoCipCookies (View Post)
I think izzy is committed to end the addiction, what Im scared of is that they are saying Raphael has feelings for izzy, its gonna be continued to 2B and im feeling that Raphael will try to seduce izzy back with her addiction and im guessing this is where simon comes to play...

god I hope Im wrong because I love Raphael and I dont want him to be villanize, and why is that many ppl forget that Izzy is the one who made Raphael get hook on shadowhunters blood in the first place!!???

Like the dude was only saving her ass and and the next second she's shoving blood under his nose...
I have feeling that Simon will not be involve w/ Izzy since from the interview, he will have his biggest plot bec of his daylighter.. So who know.. But I think that both Raphael and Izzy will have unresolved in between them.. But I don't blame on Izzy, bec it was on both of them since both of them are stupid to make their choice.. It's not like one of them threat to each other to do that.. Shrug..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-13-2017, 12:12 AM
Loyal Fan

^ hmmmm maybe........one part i like the most was the figure walking away with the sword, that means the person enters the institute!!

Wonder if they caught him on tape like they did with Hodge
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin
Old 03-13-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I'm glad that Izzy will return to normal. I miss seeing fierce Izzy.