Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

i love the malec scene. i just wish it was longer. i cant wait to see more of them in future eps.

jace can be so smart sometimes yet so stupid at others, how can he not see how alec feels about him??

marsye is exactly how i pictured her from the books. i forgot about max, glad to hear them mention him

its nice to see simon get more of his vampire abilities and find his own way out of a situation for once. hope alec realizes whats going on with him too
Old 02-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by running wild (View Post)
Basically.

Also, about 7. Her saying "I wish people would stop dying." ... PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER NOT GOING AGAINST WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU?!
ikr? and her being all like confused as to why their mother was all angry, it was because they broke all the effing rules because of you. Because Jace has the hots for you. And I know that the book[s] have it written out differently (Jace being so determent to help Clary) but with the show it's basically "Jace has the hots for Clary, so Jace wants to help her." For me anyway.

Anyway, can we talk about this????

I'm so here for a Alec & Clary friendship.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm glad Alec just told her cause ffs, think Clary.

And yes! But also said cause he said "I didn't screw everything up" and i just want to hug him.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm glad Alec just told her cause ffs, think Clary.

And yes! But also said cause he said "I didn't screw everything up" and i just want to hug him.
I know

i love you. ♡
Old 02-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

My lightwoods were just under constant attack this episode;
Old 02-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh I know! Poor Izzy. Poor Alec.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

*draws protection circle around them* There.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)

Anyway, can we talk about this????

I'm so here for a Alec & Clary friendship.
I am so here for Alec & Clary friendship as well

-Lisa-
Old 02-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
*draws protection circle around them* There.
smart. clung to them through the whole episode.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really enjoy this episode so far.. I feel bad for both Alec and Izzy since the way their mother treat them like that when she walked in..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a good episode. I've enjoyed these last two. I hope they keep it up.

Like I said in the spoiler thread I think Jace, Clary, and Alec all had moments where I wanted to wack them on the head. They all make some bad choices and/or crossed the line.

Yeah, I did feel bad for Alec and Izzy regarding their mother.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I just realise I didn't watch the ending part of the episode so I will need to watch that.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was by far the best and not just for Malec, my #1 couple. It was the best because the focus was on driving the plot of the book rather than on the poor acting.

I'm not sure how I feel about Magnus pretending to be Jack Sparrow though. I feel like he's pushing the character of Magnus too much, but he does have a refreshing take on him.

The relationship between Izzy and her mother I loved. Or rather the lack of. I quite liked the tensions between Clary and Alec subsiding too. It was getting a bit tedious.

I loved the whole werewolf storyline, it's about time we got to see them.

I really want some more of valentine outside of his lair though. Every time I see Alan I see Henry instead of Valentine.

Simon had me in creases, i'm so happy he is one of the minority who can act. When he broke the door off I was howling
Old 02-12-2016, 05:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

The episodes just keep getting better, and better..

I love everthing, Izzy's relationship with her mom was so interesting and it seems to be a really good storyline, it was heartbreaking when she said "shadowhunters don't hug" right before her mom hugged Jace. I feel like Izzy gets ****shamed a lot by some websites/booktubers/fans/author and tbh it makes me really mad because she's like that in the books, she sleeps with Meliorn in the books as well, and she dresses provocatively in the books. Except, in the books, she's non existent in the first 2 and we only get to see her true personalities after Max dies. (Anyway just wanted to say that because fangirlish and tmisource makes me really mad..)

I really enjoyed the way Alec handled Clary when she told him that he was gay, I hated when he pushed her in the books, it was stupid and really weird I didn't like that in the books so I'm really happy they didn't include it.

I love Magnus, he's over the top, but that's like a Magnus thing, I feel like Harry plays him really good.

Simon doesn't seem to understand that he's getting strong and it's hilarious, I wonder when
Spoiler:
I loved that Raphael was there I loved it soooooo much, and that saphael scene omggg

I saw some people on tumblr who think that Jace is dumb because he didn't understand that Alec loved him, but I think he does understand, the thing is he witnessed how Alec reacted to coming out (he was scared and it was heartbreaking) and he loved him and respected him enough to pretend that he was dumb and didn't understand it that way. Because I think it's pretty scary for someone to come out, and in Alec's case, it was forced, the demon made him and I'm glad Jace pretended he doesn't know

As for Luke, I'm so happy we got to see him actually become the pack leader, I really love his acting I find it amazing, and I think he doesn't get enough credit for that, I also really like his relationship with Clary

I loved all the scenes with Clary, her relationship with her family and Simon is truly amazing, I just love how determined she is to find her mom and save her. I love the dynamic between her and Alec and Simon, it was truly great.

I didn't like how Jace was treating Alec in this episode, but that's like typical Jace. I'm glad Izzy called him out. I'm sure we'll get many Jalec scenes in the future, and it's interesting to challenge their bond/relationship that way.

One thing that bugged me was Clary saying : "Busted no ?" to Alec (don't get me wrong that scene was hilarious) but it came out a little bitchy especially since he's so scared of coming out and he's still in the closet, I felt like that was really unsensitive of her.

I really liked everyone's acting and I'm happy they're making a few good changes in the books
Old 02-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I didn't like how Jace was treating Alec in this episode, but that's like typical Jace. I'm glad Izzy called him out. I'm sure we'll get many Jalec scenes in the future, and it's interesting to challenge their bond/relationship that way.
I don't even know how they're parabatai... they haven't had one moment to show it yet