Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That is a cute scene .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 09-01-2016, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So adorable!
Old 09-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that scene
Old 09-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is gorgeous!

Old 09-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

That looks amazing.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's pretty thanks

will work on the cohf quotes this weekend ill post when I'm done

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 09-08-2016, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Can't wait for that
Old 09-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Clary Jace
City of Heavenly Fire Quote Survivor
Rules
  • You may only vote once in each round.
  • Once the Quote gets 5 votes or more it is out.
Round 1

1;

“Can I tell you a boring science fact?" she whispered. "I bet you didn't learn it in Shadowhunter history class."
"If you're trying to distract me from talking about my feelings, you're not being very subtle about it." He touched her face. "You know I make speeches. It's okay. You don't have to make them back. Just tell me you love me,"
"I'm not trying to distract you." She held up her hand and wiggles the fingers. "There are a hundred trillion cells in the human body," she said. "And every single one of the cells of my body loves you. We shed cells, and grow new ones, and my new cells love you more than the old ones, which is why I love you more every day than I did before. It's science. And when I die and they burn my body and I become ashes that mix with the air, and part of the ground and the trees and the stars, everyone who breathes air of sees the flowers that grow out of the ground or looks up at the stars will remember you and love you, because I love you that much," She smiled. "How was that for a speech?”

2;
“Every time I think I'm missing a piece of me, you give it back.”

3;
“I’m not careful," she said as he touched his lips to her temple. His warm breath stirred the curls by her ear. "I’m just not you."
She felt him laugh. His hands slid down her sides, gripped her waist. “That, you are definitely not. Much prettier.”
“You must love me,” she said, breath hitching as his lips traveled excruciatingly slowly along her jaw. “I never thought you’d admit anyone was prettier than you.”

4;
“I loved you recklessly from the moment I knew you. I never cared about the consequences. I told myself I did, I told myself you wanted me to, and so I tried, but I never did. I wanted you more than I wanted to be good. I wanted you more than I wanted anything, ever.”

5;
You had—so much love, and so much forgiveness, and so much faith. So I started to think that maybe I was worth that faith. That I didn’t have to be perfect; I had to try, and that was good enough.” He lowered his eyelids; she could see the faint pulse at his temple, feel the tension in him. “So I think you were the wrong person for the Jace that I was, but not the Jace that I am now, the Jace you helped make me. Who is, incidentally, a Jace I like much better than the old one. You’ve changed me for the better.”

6;
You have to know I wouldn’t wish for a different life," she said. "This life brought me you”

7;
“I just wish,” he said, not looking at her but at the floor, “that I could say the right thing, do the right thing, to make this easier for you. Whatever you want from me, I want to do it. I want to be there for you in whatever the right way is for you, Clary.”

[s]
8;
“She felt him sigh, and then his hand covered hers where it lay on his chest. His fingers were cool, long and slender, so familiar, she would have known them in the dark. “We might live here someday,” he said. “Together.”
She smiled, knowing he couldn’t see her, but unable to help it. “Think you can win me over with a fancy house?” she said. “Don’t get ahead of yourself, Jace. Jace Herondale,” she added, and wrapped her arms around him in the cold.”

9;
“She couldn't pinpoint the exact moment she'd fallen in love with Jace, but there had always been something about him that reminded her of a lion, a wild animal unfettered by rules, the promise of a life of freedom. Never "I can't," but always "I can." Always the risk and the surety, never the fear or the question.”

10;
“I love you," he said.
"I don't say it often enough. I love you.”

11;
“Kiss me,” she pleaded, and he did, hot languorous slow kisses that sped up as his heartbeat did, as the movement of their bodies quickened against each other. Each kiss was different, each rising higher and higher like a spark as a fire grew: quick soft kisses that told her he loved her, long slow worshipful kisses that said that he trusted her, playful light kisses that said that he still had hope, adoring kisses that said he had faith in her as he did in no one else. Clary abandoned herself to the kisses, the language of them, the wordless speech that passed between the two of them.” ”

12;
“Take me home. But this was home, Jace’s arms surrounding her, the cold wind of Alicante in their clothes, her fingers digging into the back of his neck, the place where his hair curled softly against the skin”

13;
“Jace: Herondale, on the other hand, is melodic. Dulcet, one might say. Think of the sound of 'Clary Herondale.'
Clary: Oh, my god, that sounds horrible.
Jace: We all must sacrifice for love.” ”

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 09-10-2016, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Old 09-13-2016, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

#1-Shadowhunter ,fire for a heart

I love you