Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2021, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Honestly it made sense for Alec and Luke to be there because Jace going off alone in that kind of situation, while he technically could have, would have been a bit silly. Though from a filming perspective it could have made the scene run smoother

The video is perfectly fine to have here no worries!

It was definitely a great scene and I like that Jace got to say a pretty infamous line from the book. The lighting and softness of it all was really sweet and romantic
Old 08-04-2021, 12:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I still haven't started on the books yet, what infamous line from the books did Jace say in that scene? I heard there are also a few other famous lines from the books that the writers had included in the show, especially alot of lines between Clace from the books. It's good to know that the writers had incorporated some lines from the books too, to appease the book fans. I know the writers of the show had changed so many things and it had upset a lot of book fans, so by still adding some elements from the books like certain storylines and relationships and dialogues from the books was like a subtle nod to the book fans.

I found these really cute pics of Dom picking Kat's nose on google and shared it on my IG and facebook lol they're so cute together!

you can tell Kat and Dom are really great friends in real-life, even though Dom loves to tease Kat a lot in public, but in reality they're actually really good friends and deep down they really love each other and care about each other as friends and Kat must really like Dom alot and trust him to let him pick her nose so much I doubt Kat would just let anyone pick her nose, as far as I know only Dom has a habit of picking her nose!
Old 08-11-2021, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The quote was: “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” Maybe it wasn't word for word, but very close

Why poke a nose when you can pick it I guess That's really adorable!
Old 08-14-2021, 11:28 PM
Absolute Fan

I've seen the same video of Dom poking Kat's nose too in several Katnic fanvideos I've seen, it's so cute I think Dom just loves to play with Kat's nose in general like it's a toy or something lol and Kat doesn't seem to mind it either, she trusts him enough to let him fool around with her nose I've seen a lot of old interviews with the casts for Shadowhunters and in some of those interviews Dom can come across as acting "cold" or "rude" towards Kat, but don't let that fool you, it's all just an act, it's just Dom's way of teasing Kat but deep down they are close friends and really love and care about each other

I love this Clace date on the ice rink:

I find it ridiculous that Clace had been together for a while and this was only their second real date together, they were always so focused on saving the world that Clace really didn't have many chances when they could just be happy and be at peace and spend time together and go on dates like a normal couple. So little rare moments like these when they could just spend some quality time alone together and be happy and at peace was special but of course that damn Jonathan had to come and ruin everything as usual

Last edited by LindaL100; 08-15-2021 at 11:19 AM
Old 08-15-2021, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Unfortunately a lot of shows like this don't seem to like their couples to be happy for very long. It's perceived as "boring" I guess though I think it's much needed! Constant obstacles tend to be exhausting for viewers, At least I think so. I've experienced this with many ships before. They were really very cute at the ice rink though
Old 08-20-2021, 07:17 AM
Absolute Fan

But unlike Clace, Malec had plenty of happy moments together when they were at peace, Clace on the other hand not so much, rarely did Clace have any real moments of happiness and peace to themselves, they were usually mainly focused on Shadowhunter business and saving the world and putting their relationship on hold for the sake of others, it was really unfair for them, Clace deserved so much better Even some of the other less important couples like Maia & Jordan had more moments of peace & happiness than Clace, which is ridiculous Speaking of Maia & Jordan, that was a relationship that most fans did not even care much about yet so much attention was unnecessarily put on this couple, their relationship had too much focus and screentime on the show, precious screentime that would've been better spent developing the Clace relationship more. It still annoys me thinking about just how much focus and screentime was wasted on unnecessary and pointless storylines that most fans did not even care about, when the producers could've spent all that precious time and attention on improving the Clace lovestory and developing their relationship more on the show, just awful handling by Todd and Darren

anyway here's another one of my favourite Clace moments, when Clary tells Jace that he is her anchor

Clace has always been each other's anchor, their incredible love for each other has always been the one thing that kept each other grounded and while Jace probably already knew deep down that he is Clary's anchor, but it's really cute that Clary told him, I think hearing her actually say those words to him was reassuring to him and helped to reaffirm their strong love for each other which I think was important for them both considering the dire circumstances they were in with Clary being connected to Jonathan through the twinning rune which had such a profound affect on Clary and her sanity, Jonathan posed a real serious threat to Clace and the world and Clary really needed Jace's love and support more than ever at that time
Old 08-21-2021, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am here to say that I am a shipper.
Old 08-31-2021, 06:20 AM
Absolute Fan

welcome Arinna! I'm glad you're a Clace shipper too, it's always great to see more fans who support this beautiful couple