Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

#4-Shadowhunter ,fire for a heart,Crumps5

yeah I miss them too but dom and kat look awesome as well so I'm excited for them

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They do so great on the trailer

x
Old 10-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

they do I cannot wait

they are perfect

if no more votes tomorrow ill post the new round

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-10-2015, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They are
Old 10-10-2015, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved their moment together in the trailer about the "thanks." So adorable
Old 10-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My edits I've been making tons this morning.

Shadowhunters Teaser Trailer X
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Add me please!

Damon♥Elena Oliver♥Felicity Rafael♥Jane Elijah♥Hayley
Old 10-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

gorgeous set

^welcome
Old 10-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Added

Gorgeous gif set
Old 10-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Clary Jace
City Of Bones Quote Survivor
Rules
  • You may only vote once in each round.
  • Once the Quote gets 5 votes or more it is out.
Round 14

1;
"Don't." Clary raised a warning hand. "I'm not really in the mood right now."
"That's got to be the first time a girl's ever said that to me," Jace mused.
"Stick with me and it won't be the last."
The corner of Jace's mouth twitched. "This is hardly the time for idle banter. We have garbage to haul.”

2;
"I told you before, my name is not 'little girl,'" she said through her teeth. "It's Clary."
"I know," he said. "Pretty name. Like the herb, clary sage."

3;
"You guessed? You must have been pretty sure, considering you could've killed me."
He pressed a button in the wall, and the elevator lurched into action with a vibrating groan that she felt all the way through the bones in her feet. "I was ninety percent sure."
"I see," Clary said.
There must have been something in her voice, because he turned to look at her. Her hand cracked across his face, a slap that rocked him back on his heels. He put his hand to his cheek, more in surprise than pain. "What the hell was that for?"
"The other ten percent."

4;
She nearly forgotten that Jace was cute, given everything that had happened. He didn't have Alec's delicate cameo looks, but Jace's face was more interesting. In daylight his eyes were the colour of golden syrup and were ... looking right at her. He cocked an eyebrow. "Can I help you with something?"
Clary turned instant traitor against her gender. "Those girls on the other side of the car are staring at you."
Jace assumed an air of mellow gratification. "Of course they are," he said. "I am stunningly attractive."

5;
"Stay away from my blades. In fact, don't touch any of my weapons without my permission."
"Well, there goes my plan for selling them on eBay," Clary muttered.
"Selling them on what?"
"A mythical place of great magical power."

6;
She bolted upright in bed, gasping, hair plastered to her neck with cold sweat. Her wrists were held in a hard grip; she tried to pull away, then realised who was restraining her. "Jace?"
"Yeah." He was sitting on the edge of the bed - how had she gotten into a bed? - looking tousled and half-awake, with early morning hair and sleepy eyes.
"Let go of me."
"Sorry." His fingers slipped from her wrists.

7;
"It's so ... dark," she said lamely.
"You want me to hold your hand?"
Clary put both her hands behind her back like a small child. "Don't talk down to me."
"Well, I could hardly talk up to you. You're too short."

8;
"Is this when you start tearing strips off your T-shirt to bind up my wound?" she joked. She hated the sight of blood, especially her own.
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you could have just asked." He dug into his pocket and brought out his stele. "It would have been a lot less painful."

9;
Jace look wounded. "A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers? The-"
"Do all girls you meet fall in love with you?" Clary asked quietly.
The question seemed to deflate him, like a pin popping a balloon. "It's not love," he said, after a pause. "At least-"
"You could try not be charming all the time," Clary said. "It might be a relief for everyone."

10;
"Happy birthday, Clarissa Fray."
She was oddly touched. "Thank you."
"I have something for you," he said. He dug into his pocket and brought out something, which he pressed into her hand. It was a gray stone, slightly uneven, worn to smoothness in spots.
"Huh," said Clary, turning it over in her fingers. "You know, when most girls say they want a big rock, they don't mean, you know, literally a big rock."

11;
"But she's so beautiful."
"So are you," said Jace, "and very different from how she is, and she can't help but notice that. She's always wanted to be small and delicate, you know. She hates being taller than most boys."
Clary said nothing to this, because she had nothing to say. Beautiful. He's called her beautiful. Nobody had ever called her that before, except her mother, which didn't count.

12;
It was at first almost as if he hadn't wanted to kiss her. His mouth was hard on hers, unyielding; then he put both arms around her and pulled her against him. His lips softened. She could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the sweetness of apples still on his mouth. She wound her hands into his hair, as she'd wanted to do since the first time she'd seen him. His hair curled around her fingers, silky and fine. Her heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound in her ears, like beating wings

13;
He bent to kiss her, cupping her face with his free hand. Their lips touched, lightly at first, and then with a stronger pressure.

14;
"I didn't invite him into bed," Clary snapped. "We were just kissing."
"Just kissing?" Jace's tone mocked her with its false hurt. "How swiftly you dismiss our love."

15;
"Clary." His voice was almost unrecognizable. "Clary, what are you doing here?"
Her voice was muffled against his shirt. "I came for you."
"You shouldn't have." His grip on her loosened suddenly; he stepped back, holding her a little away from him. "My God," he said, touching her face. "You idiot, what a thing to do." His voice was angry, but the gaze that swept her face, the fingers that gently brushed her hair back, were tender. She had never seen him look like this; there was a sort of fragility about him, as if he might be not just touched but hurt, even. "Why don't you ever think?" he whispered.
"I was thinking," she said. "I was thinking about you."
He closed his eyes for a moment. "If anything had happened to you ..." His hands traced the line of her arms gently, down to her wrists, as if to reassure himself that she was really there.

16;
“Clary grinned. "A picnic? It's a little late for Central Park, don't you think? It's full of-"
He waved a hand. "Faeries. I know."
"I was going to say muggers," said Clary. "Though I pity the mugger who goes after you."
"That is a wise attitude, and I commend you for it," said Jace, looking gratified.”

17;
“Why are you here?"
"'Here' as in your bedroom, or 'here' as in the great, spiritual question of our purpose here on this planet? If you're asking me whether this is all some cosmic coincidence or if there's a greater meta-ethical purpose to life, well, that's a puzzler for the ages. I mean, modern-day reductionism is clearly a fallacious argument, but-,"
-"I'm going back to bed."
-"I'm here because Hodge reminded me it's your birthday.”

18;
“You know," Clary said, "most psychologists agree that hostility is really just sublimated sexual attraction."
"Ah," said Jace blithely, "that might explain why I so often run into people who seem to dislike me.”

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Old 10-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

#15- Shadowhunter,fire for a heart

his charm didn't work on her yet hehe

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

It hasn't
Old 10-12-2015, 05:10 AM
Loyal Fan

It's so hard, but I'm going to vote #10.

Steph | tumblr
Old 10-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

#10- Crumps5
#15- Shadowhunter,fire for a heart

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}