Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Yea I expect her to die. They will probably go the root for her character in the comic. I don't expect any surprising deaths anymore with the show. The show has become has become overwhelming predictable on who dies and who lives. I'll take that back when they kill off someone important. Not someone who has divided the audience or someone the audience hates.

With Jeffrey Dean Morgan playing Negan I really hope they don't waste that chance to establish how evil that character is by killing someone who isn't a major player to the group.
Yes it's all so predictable now, it's killing the show imo, I'm not feeling this season at all (I did like JSS though) I'm just waiting for Negan & Jesus, unfortunately it'll be a long wait.

As for Jessie she and Aaron are the only likeable Alexandrians tbh.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

JSS was good because it felt unpredictable. I mean who expected all that to go down so early in the season.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
JSS was good because it felt unpredictable. I mean who expected all that to go down so early in the season.
Yes and Carol slayed

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yea I expect her to die. They will probably go the route for her character in the comic.
Yep. I hope it's the same way too. And I hope it's the same person on the other end too.

Rest now, Bowie
Old 11-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Addicted Fan

So would anyone tell me that comic spoiler about how Jessie dies and by who...
What happens to Ron and Sam then...
Old 11-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
So would anyone tell me that comic spoiler about how Jessie dies and by who...
What happens to Ron and Sam then...
Comic story:
Spoiler:

Spoilers for show (these are reports and may or may not happen, but it goes into some detail, so don't look if you don't want to know what might happen
Spoiler:

Those were the reports from The Spoiling Dead Fans. It may or may not be true, but
Spoiler:
Old 11-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Also, on the whole "new casting" thing, there's a major comic scene with him involving Glenn that well, can't happen with Glenn being dead and all, so I wonder what'll happen now.

Of course, my suspicion is...(some comic spoilers):
Spoiler:
Old 11-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
Comic story:
Spoiler:

Spoilers for show (these are reports and may or may not happen, but it goes into some detail, so don't look if you don't want to know what might happen
Spoiler:

Those were the reports from The Spoiling Dead Fans. It may or may not be true, but
Spoiler:
Eternally grateful.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
Also, on the whole "new casting" thing, there's a major comic scene with him involving Glenn that well, can't happen with Glenn being dead and all, so I wonder what'll happen now.

Of course, my suspicion is...(some comic spoilers):
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for all of this to go down.

Rest now, Bowie
Old 11-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maggie broke my heart about how she wants to see his face