Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Walking Dead [6x04] Here's Not Here Episode Discussion

"A new face and setting are introduced. With all that's gone on in the apocalypse, can people be trusted?"
Old 11-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks bb!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 11-01-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem, another 90 minute episode to.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Ehhh. I didn't care for the Morgan-focused episode. At least I know why the character is an "all life is precious" pacifist. Weak broken character who will get others killed is more like it. I wish they never brought Morgan back.

I don't know I am well aware I am in the minority. I am not liking Season 6 all that much thus far. Of the four episodes we got. I only found JSS engaging. Didn't like premiere all that much, last week was ok even though ultimately I believe the ending will be a fake out and this episode was just hard to sit through. Shame since Lennie James is an alright actor.

Last edited by The Survivor; 11-02-2015 at 06:48 AM
Old 11-02-2015, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Lots of crazy Morgan..... I felt sorry for the goat.

At the end, Morgan telling that Wolf his story.... Ummm.... What did he expect really? Some major break through of sanity from a dude who carved a W on his forehead.

Morgan was just crazy... that dude is broken beyond all belief..... o_O
Old 11-02-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

That confronts me in the fact that Rick is the sanest one

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 11-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, I always forgot when they say 90. minute, that means 60. and some minutes because of advertising.

Ok, good backstory, I thought that he killed that Wolf... was he bitten? Why don't kill him then... I think Morgan will realise that he needs to kill that Wolf, or to tell Rick at least, I'm sure Rick would question him about other Wolves...
Eastman was a really good guy... but I knew he would die in some stupid way, he could totally kill that walker in front of Morgan...

Promo for the next one is not Glenn, booooo! At least it seems some Maggie action, do it already!

It seems that this first half of the season will be a timeline of two-three days.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

RIP Tabitha

I enjoyed the episode. I thought I wouldn't going in but it held my attention. Solid episode... no complaints really. Eastman was cool.

Rest now, Bowie
Old 11-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Well I am glad some people loved it. I think this episode reaffirms I don't really care about Morgan. If he was going to come back not some pacifist version we're being saddled with.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Well I am glad some people loved it. I think this episode reaffirms I don't really care about Morgan. If he was going to come back not some pacifist version we're being saddled with.
Well, I don't know how crazy I am about this new zen Morgan either. But I do appreciate him as a character. I appreciate what he means to Rick and the fact that he's been there since the beginning. I wouldn't be disappointed if he started kicking a$$ and taking names though.

Rest now, Bowie
Old 11-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

I just feel like at this point in the show. Characters have to come to terms that they will have to do something things they wouldn't do if the world were normal. It sucks sure but either you want to live or you don't.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I hear Stevens name wasnt in the credits.... Hmmm. I think they're playing with it.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it wasn"t.

Old 11-03-2015, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
So I hear Stevens name wasnt in the credits.... Hmmm. I think they're playing with it.
Yeah, they're definitely playing this up the most they can.

Rest now, Bowie
Old 11-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know, we might think they are trying to play us but actually