Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished Ep 8 , feel like I am back watching 24, deaths keep on coming .I don't get shocked to much but when Sophia came out of the barn as a zombie, that was my first taste of major shock . Dale death ,well after his ranting and soapbox on killing the living , I figured it was only a matter of time .
It is hard to look up anything related to TWD and not see few people are missing .
Really enjoying this,
Old 05-31-2013, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved season 2. I was actually turned off during the beginning of season 3, right around, yes, the third episode. My boyfriend and I said well watch a couple episodes after the hiatus and if it was still weird then we were done. Needless to say, the second have of season 3 was much better.

I'm biased about Season 2 and the Sophia storyline bc I'm a hardcore Caryl shipper, as you may or may not know. So I loved that whole storyline. And I liked Shane too. I tend to enjoy watching the jerks (bc i cant say aholes apparently) on TV. Lol. Honestly, look back, I think I was the most annoyed with Rick and Lori.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasnt shocked at Sofia's death. but I found that scene so good. it's such a big moment, and Melissa's acting was flawless.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes! She was great. I really fell in love with her character during that time.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so underused though.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Melissa's acting was so damn real during that scene

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 06-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

one of the best moment's of the whole show.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Indeed, very powerful!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 06-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so what's everyone's

Favorite episode:
Least favorite episode:
Favorite quote:
Favorite character(s):
Least favorite character(s):
Favorite walker death:

for the season
Old 06-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really thought Shane lasted till season 3 but Ep 11 -12 showed us he was turing , couldnt deal with reality any more . When he and rick had the final showdown , for a moment i thought rick and he would work it out shane might come back to his senses .

His death was was powerfull adding in Carl shows up right after not understanding and ends up killing "walker" Shane .

rick speach in in the final ep to the survivors, was also very moving and powerful. it was to me a turn in the direction of how they would move forward in the next season (of which I have not seen yet)

Andrea saved buy a hooded woman with two armless slaves/walkers .That is a story i cant wait to see .

Season two stroyline of Carl rick lori and Shane stood out the most then there was the farm family . Maggie Hershel ,Emily . Then glen and Maggie relationship .

Shane & Carl is a relationship I wil miss . Carl looked up to Shane as 2nd dad somebody he could look up to and tell things he didnt want ot tell his parents .

Last edited by Logan; 06-02-2013 at 06:20 PM
Old 06-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite episode: Better Angels, hands down. Rick and Shane's fatal last confrontation. It was a powerful scene.

Least favorite: Um.. probably Cherokee Rose. It was a filler episode. The zombie in the well. So gross. lol

Favorite quote: "This isn't a democracy anymore." BOOM.

Favorite character(s): Rick and Daryl

Least favorite character: Beth

Favorite walker death: Carl killing Walker!Shane
Old 06-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Favorite episode: This is a hard one... I like the whole 4/5 episode arc detailing Sophia and the Cherokee Rose connection. But I guess I'll go with the episode, where he brings Carol the flower and tells her the story. That's a really nice moment and episode, I think. I'll say I started watching this show less about the whole "zombie aspect". Honestly, look back before Daryl and Carol inklings, I can't tell you why I even kept watching it. There weren't many characters before that point, Carol and Daryl included, that made me want to keep watching. I love the relationships between the characters now. And that's more entertaining to me than the zombie aspect of the show.

Least favorite episode: I guess episode 2x11, Judge Jury and Executioner. Because I didn't really care about the Randall storyline.

Favorite quote: "I know. You're ever bit as good as them. Every bit." (Carol reference Shane and Rick to Daryl). I love the dialogue here between them because I think this is the moment where Daryl truly starts to believe that he can be someone other than his brother. And I think it helps that someone else sees that in him too.

Favorite character(s): Daryl, Carol (Given). Glenn (Because I might have a crush on his nerdiness).

Least favorite character(s): Lori, Rick had been known to annoy me from time to time during that season.

Favorite walker death: I guess I would have to say Sophia because it was such a compelling moment in the season. It was, by far, the most important. And I don't typically go for all the blood, guts and core killings.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite episode:Beside The Dying fire and 18 miles out
Least favorite episode: Secrets
Favorite quote: Rick Grimes: [no one moves or says anything] No takers? Fine, but get one thing straight. If you're staying, this isn't a democracy anymore.
Favorite character(s): Shane Maggie, Andrea Rick Carl Lori
Least favorite character(s): Dale boring to me
Favorite walker death: Sophia cause it was a shock
Old 06-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good choices... I'm going to think about mine and post them later.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same for me, i'll do that tonight