Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

BUT GROSS. OMG JUST WATCHED IT FIRST IMPRESSION. GROSS

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

But please guys, don't quit. Just give it a go at S7. Really

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I think its either

A) Glenn - The popular choice for obvious reasons
B) Daryl - To establish Negan as a threat. Kill off a beloved long term character.
C) Rosita - To pretty much nullify any conflict of the triangle between her, Sasha and Abraham.
D) Abraham - See Rosita and because he's one of the strongest men in the group.
E) Aaron - Safe choice. It's not a core group member.

It's definitely not Rick or Carl seeing how he referenced them. (They'll never be in danger anyway.)
I doubt its Michonne (Because of the shippers who will lose their s--t if they kill her)
I doubt its Maggie.

I'm in the middle of the road with Eugene and Sasha.
My theory is that Rick, Carl, Maggie, Michonne are 100% safe. First is the series star, wont kill his son and I don't think that Negan would kill girls to make a point, so that also gets Rosita in a safe place (and first I thought she is the one)... Also, for shippers reason Michonne is safe, Maggie is pregnagnt, doubt its her and she is sick, so again no big point.

Negan said look, you taking it like a champ, so I think its a guy. Glenn or Daryl would make a HUGE impact and they are fan favorites, they would be really solid picks, but I think it could be more like Eugene or Abraham because writers don't have balls. I missed somehow Aaron in this theory...

S7 really can be the best season yet (said that numerous times for every season probably) because of this war with the Saviors, I want to see how Ricks group survives 16 episodes, how they interact with Negan, whats their plan, what about Hilltop... but I doubt I will watch it regularly, maybe after all the EPs aired and if I read some good reviews from some of my friends.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Best part of the episode is know Kingdom is coming *Ezekiel/Shiva*

The ending was sort of a let down imo... it kinda reminded me of what happen with Freddie at the end of the skins episode.

My guess it's either Glenn(obvious choice)

Or Eugene... when Negan saying your taking like a champ makes me think it could be him trying to be tough in front the group tho I know that line comes straight from the comic book.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think sasha/eugene/rosita/aaron aren't impactful enough to kill.

i cant see them killing rick/carl/daryl/michonne yet.

so that leaves abraham, maggie, and glenn. my bet would be on abe because would maggie or glenn really just sit there as the other was being bashed?
Old 04-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i think sasha/eugene/rosita/aaron aren't impactful enough to kill.

i cant see them killing rick/carl/daryl/michonne yet.

so that leaves abraham, maggie, and glenn. my bet would be on abe because would maggie or glenn really just sit there as the other was being bashed?
Well, Maggie could barely stand, so I don't know if she could really move to stop it even if she wanted to. And if she went to, Glenn probably would try to wave her off to save the baby. Sure, Glenn, like everyone at some point has had moments of being a bit of a dick (though they've been few and far in between), but I don't for a second doubt he'd try to stop her from saving him if it meant his wife and child survived. I mean, from what we've seen, that's just the type of guy Glenn is.

And I'd have to ask you to sort of reconsider the whole "Eugene is useless" thing. I really feel like the past few episodes have shown him really stepping up and proving his worth to the group. Learning how to make bullets is a huge contribution in and of itself, and volunteering to be a distraction knowing full well he might die tonight to help the others and Maggie is certainly something that not everybody could do.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really do think we would have heard more screaming and shouting if it was Maggie or Glenn.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)
I really do think we would have heard more screaming and shouting if it was Maggie or Glenn.
Well - **** kid, lighten up, why i think its glenn

But don't worry, nothing is settled yet... Now, its time to look at fans and their reactions, ratings for premiere will definetely get a big boost from this lousy cliffhanger and they will decide who to kill in the meantime...
Old 04-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that something will happen to Maggie though, because I don't think they will continue with two babies on the show.

Old 04-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

im not saying eugene hasnt done stuff for the group but i find him useless as a character because hes annoying and not funny and they try to use him as comic relief and its not working. he comes off so cheesey and like the actor is trying way too hard. i am not a fan whatsoever.

too bad tara wasnt in that line up.

i hate the bashing thing, ugh its so brutal it makes me want to vomit. and i sincerely hope they wouldnt do that to a pregnant woman. so I'm gonna rule out maggie.

ugh, i dont want it to be glenn. i dont want him to go out that way. i want it to be abraham.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I liked the episode and thought it was good, but at the same time I thought it was a bit slow until the end and was expecting a bit more.

Some things I really liked:
1. The group trying so hard to get Maggie to the doctor at Hilltop. Unfortunately, they didn't succeed, but they tried so hard! They have become a family and they weren't going to stop to protect their own until they literally were left with no choice.

2. Eugene sacrificing himself so the group could try to help Maggie. He's really stepped it up and has grown a lot. I liked his conversations with Rick and Abraham, and the hug between Abraham and Eugene was so sweet! And I liked that Eugene gave Rick the instructions on making bullets. If something did happen to him, he would still help them out by letting them know how to make the bullets to use to protect themselves.

3. Father Gabriel holding down the fort at Alexandria and having a plan. The people at Alexandria came up with a plan and meeting spot should anything happen to them. Very smart. And Gabriel promising Rick his first priority would be Judith. It's nice to see Gabriel stepping up too and it's nice that Rick trusts him now.

4. Rick being so protective and caring with Maggie. Him sitting with her in the RV and telling her that they'll get her the help she needs was really sweet and again we see how much their group has become a family.

5. Morgan killing that guy to save Carol. Despite not killing and believing all life is precious, Morgan finally stepped up in this moment to save Carol. He tried to reason with the guy but the guy wasn't backing down, so Morgan shot him multiple times. I am curious to see how this will affect Morgan. Will he be willing to kill if he absolutely has to? Or will he go back to how he was before?

6. Jeffrey Dean Morgan was amazing as Negan. I haven't read the comics so I've only heard about what Negan is like, but I thought JDM did a fabulous job. My sister and I laughed at some of his lines, but we obviously hate Negan since he's going to be bashing someone's head in.

As for who will get Lucille'd, I think two people we can rule out for sure are Rick and Carl. Reason 1: They're two of the main characters and I see the show as being about them and their journey. Especially with Rick. Rick is the only who was safe going into that lineup. Another reason why it wouldn't be Rick or Carl: Negan said something like "if anyone moves cut out the kid's other eye and feed it to his father". I took this to mean that neither of these two was getting the bat. Plus, why threaten to torture Carl if he's already planning on killing him? I suppose he could have picked Rick and then would have his guys torture/kill Carl, punish Rick and then kill him, but like I said, Rick is essentially the main character and is not getting Lucille'd. And also, if Carl was about to get his head bashed in, no way is Rick just going to sit there. Rick would attack and sacrifice himself and probably end up getting himself killed in the process of saving his son.

I would think the females would be safe as well. The person getting Lucille'd bounced back up fairly easily. And while our group has strong females, I don't think they could easily bounce back up like the person did.

Maggie's sick and can't even really walk, so I don't think she'd bounce back up either. Plus, if it was Maggie, Glenn would sacrifice himself and not just sit there, much like Rick wouldn't just sit and watch Carl get killed. Yes, Negan threatened to harm Carl should anyone do anything, but I still can't see Glenn just sit there and watch his pregnant wife get the bat.

So that leaves Glenn, Daryl, Aaron, Abraham and Eugene.

I actually re-watched the scene and noticed some things. Of course, what I noticed could have no meaning whatsoever as they could just ignore them and re-shoot that scene.

But here's what I noticed:
1. Before Negan makes his selection, there's a shadow on Rick's left side of the face. The shadow looking like it is Negan's as he walks past Rick.

2. After Negan has made his pick, he's talking about how everyone will be crying and screaming. As he is saying this, he looks to his right and left, implying that there are people to either side of the victim.

IF (big if) those things I noticed have any meaning, then the victim isn't on the end and is to Rick's left (Negan's right). Now here was the lineup:

From left to right (the audience and Negan's perspective): Glenn, Rosita, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Rick, Sasha, Aaron, Carl, Eugene.

So, if my observations above are correct (big chance they aren't) then the possible victims would be Sasha, Aaron and Carl.

Out of those three, I would say most likely Aaron since I can't see them killing Carl (another reason is because Carl has an important story with Negan in the comics) and the victim popped up fairly easily, which makes it seem like it's a male more than a female.

Now, if I ignore my observations above, here's who I think it will be:
1. Glenn
2. Daryl
3. Abraham
4. Eugene
5. Aaron

Abraham makes a lot of sense since he's big and strong and could probably easily bounce up and "take it like a champ" Also, Abraham sat up straight when Negan first approached him, which to me looked like it could be a way of him implying that he's not scared of Negan and was possibly offering himself up. Also, I could see Abraham keeping eye contact with Negan. Of course, they could re-film the scene and actually show the person looking around, but based on what we got in the finale, the victim keeps eye contact with Negan. I would think Glenn would look at Maggie one last time. Daryl, Aaron and Eugene would probably also keep eye contact with Negan.

Now, Daryl is strong, but he's also injured and looks a little ill from being shot, so while he could still be strong in the Lucille moment, he may not have bounced up as easily. He's still a possibility though.

Now, Eugene and Aaron a lot of people assume wouldn't take it as strongly as someone like Abraham. But I disagree. These two aren't seen as strong which would actually make it sort of interesting if they were strong in this moment and didn't give in right away. And the "taking it like a champ" could imply that it is a person who doesn't necessarily look strong but is holding up better than expected.

Now we have to wait until October!
Old 04-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that recording. Literally hate it.

I can't stand this, if it's actually Glenn or Daryl I will be completely heart broken. I'd rather lose anyone else.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

That recording makes me sick all over again...

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First off there is a very good chance most of us have seen a major cliffhanger during a season finale .. I know my show / board had a few before I watched it regularly . Lost / Grey's Anatomy/ 24/ blacklist many more .

I had read that this may happen , so I wasn't 100% shocked . Watching The talking dead , seeing how Scott /Greg / Robert made sure to film Rick and company , when Negan started the ryme , out of order . Knowing fans would and have broken down the final 3 min ..

So I look at is we don't know why or how bad Maggie illness is .. Out of everyone on the show who I thought was going to die , Carol still lives .. Shot twice yet rescued buy Morgan .

It was a excellent way to intraduce and show . Non comic book readers , how powerful Negan is . How large of a "army" he has under his control. Considering Rick Darryl and Company have already killed like 20-25 of his people.
So many questions and i am sure the news of who is killed off leaks before the new season .
Old 04-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree that both Rick and Glenn would run and launch themselves in front of the bat for Maggie and Carl, Rick would even do that for Michonne but Negan doesnt know about his feelings for Michonne at this point so its almost safe to say she will be ok and maybe used later on in S7 when he finds out their connection…. And there are too many reasons why its not Carl..
Spoiler:

I also watched the Talking dead so no one really knows where Negan was actually placed and none of the actors know who gets killed or so they say so yep they could totally reshoot… I don’t think Aaron would make enough of an impact and Negan also says “my mother always told me to pick the best one” or something close… So I don’t see why Negan would presume Aaron is the best of the bunch unless he means the best one to break the morale of the group? killing the smaller male adult to crush the others and then keep all the strong bigger men to work for him … notice all the guys with Negan were quite scary looking... on the other hand, it could also be Abraham b/c he’s kind of started something with Sasha and the writers could do it to break that up and make it more heartbreaking for Sasha moving forward and te fact that Abraham almost offered himself up when Negan said one of you have to die could mean Negan sees him as a threat… I’d say Eugene could be seen as maybe the best b/c he’s big and also took the van by himself which Negan might see as brave but then again, he is on the end so that might not work if we take the filming and angels into consideration.

So many possibilities, this is gonna be a long hiatus

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"