Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Glenn was awesome tonight. Hershel taught hime well. Tyrese was awesome, he had it the hardest. He does an excellent job with ALL the kids, he gained points in my book.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I figured Judith was with Tyrese, Lizzie and Mika.

I was surprised that Glenn was still back at the prison. Did he leave the bus and somehow end up passed out on the second story of the prison? But I loved how he went up against all those walkers like a boss, covered in his riot gear. And I'm glad that Tara is still alive. Too bad about her sister, Lily, though.

I was surprised that Carol showed up so soon. She must have gone back to the prison just in time to see the Governor's group attack the prison and she then took off after Lizzie and Mika.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Still not sure why they had Judith survive. I wish they would have stuck to the comics here. And I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me there.

Glenn was awesome though. Such a survivor! I hate the way Hershel's death was broken to him. He was such a great influence on Glenn.

"Who's Maggie?"
"My wife"

And Maggie taking out all of those walkers checking to see if Glenn was one. And the last one was dressed like Glenn.. had me a little freaked!

ETA: Glenn said he got off the bus and went back for Maggie. Not sure how he got on the second floor though.

icon: tumblr |B
Old 02-16-2014, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

This was another good episode too, I think! I like how Tara feels directly responsible for everything and is kind of struggling to find her humanity. Though, it makes me sad how the way she described what happened to Lilly made it sound like she just gave up living after her daughter died.

And holy crap, Abraham. I'm not sure what it is, but he just seemed to tower over Tara in that scene there.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
Still not sure why they had Judith survive. I wish they would have stuck to the comics here. And I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me there.
I gave up on them sticking to the comics when they killed off Andrea. I've never forgiven them for that, and I never will. Worst mistake ever. Rick/Andrea was one of the best storylines Robert Kirkman ever wrote in the comics, and now it won't happen on the show.

It's gonna be difficult to keep carrying a baby around in a zombie apocalypse, but we'll see how it goes.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

it was good, I figured Tyrese had Judith, she's not the same baby tho and I had a feeling Carol would show up cause the kid was asking for her, Lizzie is creepy, if Carol did not show up she would have killed Judith, I still wonder if she killed Tyrese girlfriend (forgot her name) now Tyrese is with Carol too who claim to kill his girlfriend hmmmm.... Glenn was great but Maggie and Beth was annoying being so pushy, it was funny tho when Maggie grabbed the walker by the hair
Old 02-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I guess I'm a sucker for cute babies, so I was going to be upset for the rest of the episode if they did kill off Judith that way. But for a minute there, I was convinced Lizzie was going to successfully kill her. The look on her face was disturbing.

And Carol's back I'm so happy.

Riot gear Glenn is just
Old 02-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

i enjoyed last week a little more but this episode was great, there were a lot of things i loved about it...

CAROL! so happy she is back. I'm glad Tyrese doesnt know because he needs carol and so do the girls. I was also very very happy to see Judith alive. That older brat needs to die like yesterday. I cant believe what she was doing to Judith, that killed me so much to see that. I cant wait till Daryl and Carol meet up!

Beth/Daryl were a little boring compared to everything else that was going on. I dont really care about Beth but i am glad that Daryl is alive.

I'm probably one of the very few that doesnt care about glenn/maggie so i was kind of bored with their storyline and i assume its gonna be a while before they find each other.

Not sure what to think about Abraham just yet, I like the actor but we'll see. I cant stand Tara personally (or the actress) so I really didnt care about her. I wish people would stop asking if her and Glenn will hook up though, shes a lesbian! come on.

I really missed seeing Rick, so I'm anxious to see him again next week!

The "survivors" camp on the railroads looks pretty interesting!

Quote:
It's gonna be difficult to keep carrying a baby around in a zombie apocalypse, but we'll see how it goes.
that guy said there was a place for the kids to go so i think maybe they will end up having judith stay there with protection along with the younger sister.

and i never thought about lizzie being the one to kill tyreses girlfriend and carol just covered it up. thats interesting. but didnt they show carol actually killing her?

Last edited by Alexa; 02-16-2014 at 11:36 PM
Old 02-16-2014, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I could be alone, but I can't help but think Abraham looks like Sheamus from the WWE just without the gel'd hair.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

I actually enjoyed the Beth and Daryl parts. I liked how they included her voiceover of what she had written in her diary. Made it more interesting to me.

I'm not a huge fan of Carol, I'm pretty neutral when it comes to her but boy have I never been happier to see her than I was tonight!! I was so disturbed during the part with Lizzie and Judith and honestly if they had let her survive only to kill her that way, I really don't think I could have kept watching the show. That's too disturbing.

I guess I'm glad Glenn found out about Hershel but that was sad

Yikes I'm still so nervous for everybody. Especially Judith but I'm really glad Carol is with her now. I really want another Grimes family reunion

ETA: WTH happened to the other two kids…Luke and Molly, I think? Why weren't they with Tyreese & the girls? Beth had found a little shoe but I didn't see those kids when Tyreese found the guys and the walkers

Last edited by watchmebleed; 02-17-2014 at 01:02 AM
Old 02-17-2014, 05:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Alex

Nice to see you here, I'm going to read your long post asap.

As for the episode: I'm curious if Tyrese will find out that Carol killed Karen.
Glad Judith is alive, although I already knew because of spoilers.

Daryl is back to speaking as little as possible, I hope he comes around soon.

The kids, especially Lizzie, are creepy.

So, these are the new guys everyone is talking about. hope they make their storyline interesting.

Last edited by Katja82; 02-17-2014 at 06:52 AM
Old 02-17-2014, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to watch the episode now

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Anyone else wondering about the new Sanctuary? Terminus isn't a very inviting name...
Old 02-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

On Luke and Molly, the Walking Dead wiki said that Beth and Daryl found them being eaten by zombies and that's why Beth broke down, so...yeah...
Old 02-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I missed Rick (yeah I know guys, no surprise ) & Carl.

I was glad to see Carol back and save Judith Little asskicker is alive also, can Carol just tell those girls to stop? So damn boring

Abraham Huge part of the comic who has entered the show! Can't wait to see

You know me as well guys, not very much interested in Glenn/Maggie storyline...

Solid episode all in all, but I'm scared for Tyreese's group if they go to the Sanctuary, because I have a bad feeling...
Not having Rick in the episode makes also the episode a bit tad for me, and not just because I'm damn in love, but because I feel like as the most important character and focus of the show, he should be in all episodes (okay almost all, but it makes me remember of the two episodes centric on the Gov, that I din't really liked)

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls