Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2014, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

The book is very much character growth on Daryl's part and I couldn't have been anymore proud of him for admitting it was his and kind admitting he wants to get past all his scars.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree. I like how believable it is, too, that he's in that mindset. Daryl wants it.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomposter (View Post)
There was great contrast between the hope in Daryl, and the lack of it in Carol.

And how about that sneak peek of...

Spoiler:
I find it ironic The Beth fans are hated by Carol fans and yet Beth and Carol love each other. I'm not a Carol fan at all but I can see Beth is having a bitter sweet moment holding Carol's hand. On one side she's thrilled to see someone from her group is alive and on the other hand, she's probably sad that another one of them is trapped in this hell. I'm sure Carol will wake up enough to tell Beth Daryl and Noah are out there trying to find a way in and they know people are coming for them but I think Beth is at the point where she knows she can't wait for them to help her and she has to do it by herself.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Oh, she is most def and who is missing from filming the one person who was all about holding off death last night and did you see all those anvils coming down with all the smoke and fire? I'm thinking someone is going to die that was in that episode and it isn't Daryl
I think so, too. So much happened in episode one and this episode that to me are definite foreshadowing. For one, the only real mention of Beth in the first episode was that she's alive so I definitely feel she'll be living way past the MSF against what other people are thinking. And, then like you said I truly feel like another is going to die during or around the MSF for some reason.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
I think so, too. So much happened in episode one and this episode that to me are definite foreshadowing. For one, the only real mention of Beth in the first episode was that she's alive so I definitely feel she'll be living way past the MSF against what other people are thinking. And, then like you said I truly feel like another is going to die during or around the MSF for some reason.
Fire, religion and death are the themes of this season. And last episode there was so much fire and smoke and this is gimple it means something.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely don't see Beth dying after everything. I mean I could be wrong but I just don't see it happening. And if I'm wrong I'll deal with it when it happens. I know I've said it before but I just really wish it would get here already. Tired of all the waiting and everything that comes with it.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

that gifset is too much

Even if you don't ship them romantically, how can anyone deny her influence? He almost repeated what she told him, word by word. He's trying .... it´s so beautiful.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely agree. Whether you ship them or not it's hard to deny the influence she has had on him and how she has helped him open up. Now he had to make the decision to want to try and change himself but she definitely helped him want to try.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

STDF are getting discredit of all their spoilers
Old 11-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did something else happen or not happen? Or do you just mean in general?
Old 11-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I mean the whole AMC contacted a fan was made up
Old 11-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I didn't even hear about that. Or I don't remember if I did. But if it doesn't show up on here or tumblr I probably don't see it.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Also gimple said there is not going to be a show down with Dawn and Rick because that would be too much like Gov/Rick so that's another thing their source got wrong
Old 11-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If the Beth thing doesn't happen I really wonder what they are going to say. If it does I'm pretty sure gloating with I told you so but if it doesn't man I can't wait. Especially from I saw through tumblr how they seemed so sure and were kinda *******s to people who didn't believe it.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

It would be hilarious if they have been fed with erroneous information on purpose.

I just want this speculation to end. Only 2 more weeks and we'll know the truth.