Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
What was the pic?
she posted a pic of a theater in NY, and now everyone is saying that she was cast in a play (rehearsals begin today, and go from May to June of the next year) and panicking cuz they are filming the last episodes and emily´s everywhere except Georgia lol I dont know, I'm exhausted from so much speculation, just give me the msf.

My office today. #happy #darkatthetopofthestairs #roundabout
Old 11-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh well that still doesn't scare me. There could be a case where she isn't dead but also not in those episodes. Or already filmed those episodes.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
AMC Talking Dead ‏@AMCTalkingDead now9 minutes ago
Tell us if you would go looking for Beth and WHY using #DeadBuzz for a chance to get your tweet on-air during Talking Dead!

Idk, but they would not be promoting Beth storyline so much. if thet just gonna kill her. what´s the point? so anti climatic and pointless, what adds to this story? nothing. and It's the only thing they have right now, Eugene secret is out, everything else is zzzz imo
Old 11-10-2014, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree. And also those who are you more excited to see Beth reunite with and all the other things surrounding her storyline. Her storyline imo has been the biggest thing they've promoted all season. So I agree. What would be the point to all this and oh after all this lets just kill her. I mean they could but it would be like you said pointless. Why waste time? Hell why even promote her? They could have kept her where she was if all she got was 3 episodes.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
Where do u get the Comics?
Jus follow the link and click on Parts 1-10... if that's what you're asking?

I hope these reunion related questions are a good sign. Beth is only beginning. And after all that awesome chemistry-laden bonding with Daryl, we absolutely need to continue that Oh conversation. They have the foundation all set.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomposter (View Post)
Jus follow the link and click on Parts 1-10... if that's what you're asking?

I hope these reunion related questions are a good sign. Beth is only beginning. And after all that awesome chemistry-laden bonding with Daryl, we absolutely need to continue that Oh conversation. They have the foundation all set.

Thanks
Old 11-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethGreene (View Post)
Idk, but they would not be promoting Beth storyline so much. if thet just gonna kill her. what´s the point? so anti climatic and pointless, what adds to this story? nothing. and It's the only thing they have right now, Eugene secret is out, everything else is zzzz imo
Maggie can seriously GTFO I don't give a crap about her reunion where my Beth is concerned all I care about is Daryl reuniting with his girl.

Step is trying to make me depressed right now lol

Old 11-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Oh well that still doesn't scare me. There could be a case where she isn't dead but also not in those episodes. Or already filmed those episodes.
Finale doesn't start filming until tomorrow so she has all week to be in GA
Old 11-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Or that. I'm just personally not going to stress over it until there is confirmation.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Anonymous asked:
I can see a Shane/Carol parallel happen. Carol just assumes Beth died and tells Daryl that she's gone. Can you imagine Daryl's anger after Beth is back. Like Lori was with Shane.

I can see it, too, and I think it’s entirely possible (especially since the fact of the matter is that Shane did honestly believe that Rick died, but at the same time… he didn’t really take the time to be 100% sure either)… and I don’t think Carol would tell Daryl something like that unless she believed it. That said, it’s honestly not the first or only parallel I could see between those two characters you mentioned… I’m just avoiding going there because I know I’m being watched tonight. They’ve shown themselves to me via my inbox… despite my creepy gif that was intended to ward them off.
4th Wall Graffiti

Wow if this happens omg it would make so much sense with the Rick/Beth mirroring scenes
Old 11-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Finale doesn't start filming until tomorrow so she has all week to be in GA
I honestly think that she'll be..if she isn't already...in GA whether she posts about it or not. I feel like she's been in GA a lot more than anyone knows. So even if she's not confirmed to be in GA while the finale is being filmed I'm not gonna worry.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-11-2014, 04:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Why can't Emily give us a hint if she is staying with the show. Is it because she can't say anything
Old 11-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
Why can't Emily give us a hint if she is staying with the show. Is it because she can't say anything
Because they sign a confidentiality agreement. I recently read an interview with the actor who plays Dr. Edwards, and said he is the worst keeping secrets and had to work so hard to not say anything. When Slabtown aired, all his friends called home and they were like whattt? they had no idea that he was shooting for twd.

They take spoilers very seriously .
Old 11-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethGreene (View Post)
Because they sign a confidentiality agreement. I recently read an interview with the actor who plays Dr. Edwards, and said he is the worst keeping secrets and had to work so hard to not say anything. When Slabtown aired, all his friends called home and they were like whattt? they had no idea that he was shooting for twd.

They take spoilers very seriously .
Oh ok. Does anyone have any walking dead spoiler links
Old 11-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

exclusive image of daryl and beth leaving the hospital.

jk.