Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel terrible. I'm hung up on a guy I will never have. All because 6 years when he told me he liked me more than the average like and I freaked out and walked away, because I liked him a lot to. Back then feeling that much for someone scared me 3 years later he tried to kiss me but I tried to 'style' out of it and pretend it never happened and he got into a relationship so I was thankful to not seeing him as much. I saw him the other day and everything just came rushing back -.-
Old 09-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

My friend told me it's my fault because I should have grasped the chance while I could have, because now I'll never know... and she just made me feel like ****. She's made me freaking regret it so much. :/
Old 09-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

if you weren't ready then, you weren't ready. that's not a fault
Old 09-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just remember feeling like getting in a relationship before I was 16 was far too wrong.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can understand that. You barely know who you are at that point.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I wanted to be sure what I was feeling was real. Turns out that 6 years later that I'm still liking the guy. I'm guessing it's pretty real.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

shame that this is the way you find out,

is he still in this relationship?
Old 09-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Otherwise I would have told him by now. I'm going to continue keeping my distance until/if/when he breaks up with her. Not that I'm hoping for that, I mean he's happy, but I'm not going to tell him now. O.o
Old 09-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sounds like your best choice. I know how you. feel bb
Old 09-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I feel terrible. I'm hung up on a guy I will never have. All because 6 years when he told me he liked me more than the average like and I freaked out and walked away, because I liked him a lot to. Back then feeling that much for someone scared me 3 years later he tried to kiss me but I tried to 'style' out of it and pretend it never happened and he got into a relationship so I was thankful to not seeing him as much. I saw him the other day and everything just came rushing back -.-
Not your fault, Jade. My bf & i always liked each other but we never gave it a shot. I randomly messaged him on Facebook & we've been together ever since. But if we would have dated in high school or college we both feel like it wouldn't have worked out. It's all about timing

icon: tumblr |B
Old 09-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's kept me awake the past couple of nights and I am so thankful that I have this place to express how I feel.

We had this friend back then who would never stop asking me out, and he asked me Monday if he still asks me out. I told him no, instead he keeps asking me to be his sex buddy. Then he asked me if I'd ever sleep with him and I told him no. Even though my mind was screaming yes. He said good, because you shouldn't sleep around with him or our other friend and only to do it with someone you love.

Then yesterday he started talking about a momentum from back then. An object of his that he knew I loved and he told me he still had it and asked me if I wanted it. So I told him if he is going to throw it out, then yes I want it. Then he said he'd never throw it out, he just wondered if I wanted it.

It kept me awake all night, wondering how dangerous it's getting, because he has a girlfriend. So I haven't spoke to him today. I'll probably just ignore him until he ever speaks to me again.

EDIT: B I hope I'm as lucky as you one day. I'd give anything to see into the future. To know whether he'd ever be single again and knowing that waiting had paid off handsomely, but it's already been 6 years.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I been in this situation w/ my ex since we was together for over 2 years even tho at least I try to focus on myself and what I need for myself than what I tho when I was being selfish, but instead getting back and forth by wondering if I made a mistake or not til I realize it.. But I'm sure that you will handle it little better than me.. But make sure that you will know what to do..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Gosh I don't know what I'd do if he was ever single again. The last time he was single he tried to kiss me and I backed off. If he was single again I think it would be too awkward knowing that he'd already tried to do it before
Old 09-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Whenever that time come, I'm sure that you know your decision during that time when he's single.. Plus make sure that you don't regret for it if you ever want to be w/ him when he's single again..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy