Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2014, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

It's why the critiques loved them, Daryl needs someone like Beth and I think the writers know that at least which is why we never have to worry about Caryl because Carol is the anti Beth in everyway (Esp the age part)
Old 12-24-2014, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

when did Andy say he shipped them? he's listed in the honorary shippers, and Maggie and Hershel? just curious

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

He said it sometime last year why is this being questioned? Also, Lauren said Maggie would approve and Scott said Hershel would approve,
Old 12-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
He said it sometime last year why is this being questioned? Also, Lauren said Maggie would approve and Scott said Hershel would approve,
Because I read pretty much all of Andy's interviews and I never heard it so I was wondering, Lauren too but not so much

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Because I read pretty much all of Andy's interviews and I never heard it so I was wondering, Lauren too but not so much
And that's our fault? Why don't you just respect our thread.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And that's our fault? Why don't you just respect our thread and not post since you are obviously a Caryler.
I just made a question and was hoping for a polite response, and do not call me disrespectful

Old 12-24-2014, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just made a question and was hoping for a polite response, and do not call me disrespectful
No problem I will just report you because you are obviously looking to start something. You never see any Bethyl fans even post on the Caryler thread even if we have questions out of respect but it seems you can't do the same.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No problem I will just report you because you are obviously looking to start something. You never see any Bethyl fans even post on the Caryler thread even if we have questions out of respect but it seems you can't do the same.
I just asked a question and was hoping for a polite answer not to be attacked by you, report me but that won't do anything because I didn't do anything wrong.

Old 12-25-2014, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

and now I'm done with this thread.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

I am not ruined. I am ruination.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:13 AM
Loyal Fan

@Maggie_Greene, Gotta look at it from the perspective of the thread shippers. It felt passive aggressive to me.

Thanks for posting all the stunning gifs
Old 12-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomposter (View Post)
@Maggie_Greene, Gotta look at it from the perspective of the thread shippers. It felt passive aggressive to me.

Thanks for posting all the stunning gifs
It wasn't my intention, I was looking at the OP and seeing the honorary shippers list and all I wanted to know is when Andrew said that and I was wondering about Hershel since his character was killed off and Maggie hasn't interacted with Beth since the last prison attack, but to be attacked like this?
Plus I commented a couple of times in the previous threads and never attacked the ship in any way, the hostility is uncalled for.
But nevermind, I already told the mods and they'll take care of it.

Last edited by val ღ; 12-25-2014 at 12:24 AM
Old 12-25-2014, 12:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It wasn't my intention, I was looking at the OP and seeing the honorary shippers list and all I wanted to know is when Andrew said that and I was wondering about Hershel since his character was killed off and Maggie hasn't interacted with Beth since the last prison attack, but to be attacked like this?
Plus I commented a couple of times in the previous threads and never attacked the ship in any way, the hostility is uncalled for.
It's good to know it wasn't your intention. I'm sure you can understand if you take perspective into account, like I said. If not, that's ok. We can all move on.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomposter (View Post)
It's good to know it wasn't your intention. I'm sure you can understand if you take perspective into account, like I said. If not, that's ok. We can all move on.
I'm glad you understand, thanks.

Old 12-25-2014, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

we will be good