Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I think Michonne is smart enough to put two and two together and let Daryl know the sacrifice Merle made. It wasn't that hard to guess.
Daryl couldn't believe it and he knew his brother the best. Like he said to Carol-Merle never did anything like that in his life. So if Daryl didn't figure his brother had it in him to sacrifice himself for the group until he saw it with his own eyes. No matter how smart Michonne is- she wouldn't be able to guess that either. She was only interested in talking him out of keeping her. She didn't know if she had a chance with that until Merle admitted that he hadn't killed a person until he met the Governor. Then Michonne was chatting Merle up but previous to that she was challenging him and being defiant saying she was waiting for an opportunity to get her sword back.

Yes, Michonne can move like a ninja but she isn't all knowing Oz.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I think Michonne is smart enough to put two and two together and let Daryl know the sacrifice Merle made. It wasn't that hard to guess.
That's what I meant. She knew, and like Norman said, Daryl knew.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
That's what I meant. She knew, and like Norman said, Daryl knew.

On Talking Dead- Norman said Daryl knew because he "sussed out the scene" where Merle died. That is how he knew.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrising823 (View Post)
Daryl couldn't believe it and he knew his brother the best. Like he said to Carol-Merle never did anything like that in his life. So if Daryl didn't figure his brother had it in him to sacrifice himself for the group until he saw it with his own eyes. No matter how smart Michonne is- she wouldn't be able to guess that either. She was only interested in talking him out of keeping her. She didn't know if she had a chance with that until Merle admitted that he hadn't killed a person until he met the Governor. Then Michonne was chatting Merle up but previous to that she was challenging him and being defiant saying she was waiting for an opportunity to get her sword back.

Yes, Michonne can move like a ninja but she isn't all knowing Oz.
Michonne had to have SOME inkling of an idea what Merle was up to after he let her go. Yes, she was trying to talk her way out of her situation, but she also gained some insight into Merle himself. And she knows he loved his brother. She doesn't have to be an all knowing Oz to have common sense.

Re: If that's how Norman said Daryl found out, then so be it. But I don't think it negates that Michonne wasn't clueless.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

I just found this BTS photo of Norman and thought it was absolutely adorable:

Old 04-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

He's concentrating really hard on petting that horse. I think Norman said they freak him out.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Norman & horses

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not saying Michonne is clueless. Like Merle said he is a mystery to himself and he didn't know why he did the things he did. If Daryl would never suspect that Merle had it in him to go after the Governor why would anyone think Michonne would. And if she did why didn't she tell Daryl where Merle was headed when they met up. He was still tracking after he left Michonne-looking at the ground. Michonne didn't even tell Daryl that Merle had a car or how long ago since he let her go.

I'm just saying Daryl is a good tracker and is very observant. Michonne is very observant too but no one knew the inner workings of erratic Merle not even Merle himself.

I like to think he didn't even hatch the plan until he was sitting in the car drinking whiskey and then the idea came too him. That sounds more like Merle than him planning on doing what he did once he released Michonne.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will say I thought it was jarring to see Daryl sort of carrying on normally after last week's episode. I was sure he'd be sullen.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg beautiful pic!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

28 Reasons Why Daryl Dixon Is The Sexiest Man On "Walking Dead"
Old 04-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so weird I don't find Daryl sexy. But I would devour Norman.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sexiest? First Rick then Daryl okay?

Old 04-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

To me Daryl needs a hug for all the trauma he went thru as a child.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Norman tweeted this earlier, didn't he? Haha. He's aware of everything.