Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
NOTHING compares to that reunion, though. The way he just, without thought or hesitation, barreled straight into her, holding on for dear life. Didn't care that the rest of the group was standing there watching. Didn't care that he was about to burst into tears in front of everyone. His only thought was that his girl had returned to him.
and that was so genuine love, not only pairing kind of love, but genuine love between two people, that he couldn't care less if there was anyone looking.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

It seems that he want to have spin-off that all about Carol/Daryl.. Which that would be amazing..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
It seems that he want to have spin-off that all about Carol/Daryl.. Which that would be amazing..
Can u imagine how perfect?
Old 12-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_vieira (View Post)
and that was so genuine love, not only pairing kind of love, but genuine love between two people, that he couldn't care less if there was anyone looking.
Exactly

I think the spinoff should be like Better Call Saul, if one of the actors from the show were there it'd be more interesting, but they are telling a totally different story with other characters

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Have you noticed how Carol is the only character Daryl shows physical affection to?
YES! and this is part of why they are so perfect. He's not a physical kind of person. Bethyl shippers could say that they hugged, but if we pay attention she tried to hug him, and he was there, but he wasnt answering her hug.

With Carol is different, after that kiss on the farm, he lost his wall with her. He has no boundaries, he feels that he knows her, that he can trust her, that he can "touch" her. Even with Merle, he had this distance, but not with Carol.

I found this article, that says exactly what I think:

"It's no secret there's history between Carol and Daryl, the secret is why their history is so much more compelling than a TV romance, usual friendship or a standard mentor-protege dynamic. I mean, look at them! She isn't sexualized, he's far for perfect, the audience is not in the wake of them hooking-up, yet there's something so powerful about these 2 damaged people gravitating towards one another, I can't help but watch each and every episode they share screentime."

source

Last edited by miss_vieira; 12-05-2014 at 06:34 PM
Old 12-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly

Great article

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I read everything people say about them together or by themselves.

There's another pretty good one from The Guardian:

Quote:
Carol is not so sure we’re allowed to save people in this zombie-ridden hellscape, and Daryl, in his own quiet way, is trying to make sure she can at least save herself.

Daryl never asks her about her past, but he does strangely kind things like killing and burning all the walkers that used to be people Carol probably knew at the shelter. They take care of each other, so it’s hard to imagine how they got split up.
The Walking Dead: season five, episode six – recap | Television & radio | The Guardian
Old 12-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

^ I do that with Richonne

Thanks for posting

Old 12-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caryl spinoff? I AM IN

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

This isn't new but I see they noped all the known pairings for 5b The Walking Dead Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Will not Romance Carol Peletier or Beth Greene in New Season - International Business Times Caryl too, so the 5b romance must be
Spoiler:

I never thought Daryl and Carol would hook up but it sucks to hear when they say it won't but it's better this way so maybe people leave Melissa alone

Old 12-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well it's legit.. give them time

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Can u imagine how perfect?
I'm sure that they would totally kick ass and all that even tho they sometimes don't need each other's help unless if it's something big happen..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
^ I do that with Richonne

Thanks for posting
You know, I'm not exactly a Richonne shipper, but I have to admit that since I was a HUGE Shane fan, I used to hate Rick, but after Michonne showing up, I started to like him. And I love the Rick/Michonne/Carl/Judith relationship.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You know, I'm not exactly a Richonne shipper, but I have to admit that since I was a HUGE Shane fan, I used to hate Rick, but after Michonne showing up, I started to like him. And I love the Rick/Michonne/Carl/Judith relationship.
After all this time I don't know how I feel about Shane but I liked the bromance with Rick before he lost it

We need more Grimes family scenes (this includes Michonne, she's one of them now )

Old 12-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

More Grimmes, more Caryl...