Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2015, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What they did with Glenn has me rolling my eyes. And the way certain people are acting about it. Like they can bring up all the Glenn stuff but won't say **** about Beth? See now it's starting to bother me. Though I haven't seen blacklash.

I will never get over the horribleness of Coda. And ugh why didn't at least Daryl say something to the doctors. DO whatever you can! Save her!

Ugh!
Old 11-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen a lot of "jumped the shark" comments but like I said I could be looking in the wrong places.

My big problem was how no one held Beth back. Daryl told her to stay back from a dog and ran all night looking for her but was nonchalant when she went up to her kidnapper/abuser right after getting her back. Ok.

That hospital/the doctors were useless. It was all just a rapey plot device.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I think I saw one of those. I don't think it's you looking in the wrong places it's just if it doesn't show up on my dash I probably don't see it. And even if it does I could have scrolled past it. But I did just see on my dash someone talking about it being panned by critics.

I never ****ing understood that. No one is worried or cautious at all about Beth walking back up there? Like what the ****? The Daryl who chased that car all night would have at least walked up with her and been on the look out.

It really was and why it's so hard to enjoy Slabtown now.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen it from some fans but I've also heard the critics weren't too happy about it either.

Me neither. Not to mention Beth would never.

I feel that so much too. I want to rewatch it because Emily is so great but it's difficult seeing Beth go thru all that garbage for nothing.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So true. No one was in character during that scene. Ugh!

Exactly. It was like they enjoyed putting her through all that just to see her die. And of course Daryl got his pain.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Everything about it was so stupid, just thinking about it pisses me off. I still wonder how it even made it to air.

Some things make me think they probably did enjoy it. And like Daryl hasn't had enough pain.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know right?! Ugh!

I'm pretty sure they did. And hey Daryl can never go through enough pain apparently.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Like having her accidentally shot, it was so stupid and cruel, honestly we would have been better off if she had been killed on purpose. And it would have made more damn sense.

I honestly thought Daryl couldn't get any lower than when he was all emo after the prison fell but then Beth was taken and I thought he was at his lowest when he was sitting in the middle of the street after running all night for her. I was just wrong again.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And the bullet doesn't even make sense. But apparently they rehearsed that... And using a tiny ass pair of scissors in a bullet proof vest covered shoulder... are ****ing kidding me?

They had to kill Beth so he can go lower. God forbid she survive and they actually continue both of their stories.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

They are dumb****s. That's the only explanation.

That's too much work. Who needs that when they can just repeat stuff over and over and just copy the comics instead of having to come up with new ideas.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh so true about repeating things. And if they wanted to kill Beth ok. But couldn't they have done things so much better and given us some Bethyl?
Old 11-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Right? They spent a good chunk of season 4 building her and her relationship with Daryl up just to treat in all like trash is season 5.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They were done so wrong. I mean the only good thing was we still got to see how Daryl cared. Well except it made no sense for him being cool with her just walking back up there all by herself.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

They really were screwed over.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep and it sucked to see.