Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
SUITS

PREVIOUSLY ON... | Louis discovered that Mike doesn't have a file at Harvard; Rachel made a deal with Jessica, allowing her to stay at the firm; and Harvey told Scottie he wants her in his life.

COMING UP NEXT | What Louis didn't find will “bore a hole in [his] crazy mind,” previews executive producer Aaron Korsh. “As Louis pursues what is going on with Mike,” his investigation will have “ramifications on many different people.” In the season opener, Rachel and Mike take a step forward in their relationship, while Harvey and Jessica deal with the fact that he didn't get her OK before offering Scottie a job. As a result, they'll be forced to “figure out how are they going to run this firm together” when they disagree, Korsh explains, adding that their resolution “will have an impact on what their power structure is moving forward.” For Harvey, there's no taking back his offer of his heart to Scottie, either. For the first time in his life, the lawyer will be “navigating... what it means to be in a relationship, and he's going to make some mistakes. And he's going to have to learn from them,” says Korsh.

RETURN DATE | Thursday, March 6 at 9/8c (USA Network)
x

Quote:
'Suits' Season 3 Spring Spoilers: Is Mike's Secret Safe?
Sunday, January 19, 2014

When Suits returns for the final six episode of season 3, Louis is on to Mike's secret. He will be on a quest to find out the truth about whether or not Mike went to Harvard.

During the USA TCA Press Tour, Executive Producer Aaron Korsh and the cast, including Patrick Adams, Gabriel Macht, Sarah Rafferty, Meghan Markle, Gina Torres, and Rick Hoffman, teased the challenges that firm will be facing.

Mike's Secret: "... Harvey and Mike made this decision to kind of bring a fraud into this firm in the pilot. And they're going to deal with the consequences of that decision throughout the last six [episodes]. And it's going to take a couple of episodes to get through the Louis portion of it, but it's going to have ramifications on every single character in the firm through the last six." - Korsh

Gabriel Macht's Father Guest Starring: "He plays a Harvard ethics professor who is a large threat to outing this character. So I come and try and blackmail him, which is kind of a funny thing where, you know, Harvey's trying to blackmail an ethics professor. ... We had a great time. It's kind of hard to say, 'You smug son of a bitch' to your father, but..." - Macht

The Firm as a Family: "... we are not just saying, 'You are fired. Get out of my face. I don't care.' Everyone comes back because we are of value to each other. We need each other, and we genuinely care about each other. We are not interested in destroying one another." - Torres

"I think there's something to be said also in that in one of the episodes that you'll see when it comes out March 6th, one of these characters' life is in danger, and you see that we do, sort of, huddle around and become a real family for each other. And so I think that that idea of love, it is a major theme." - Macht

Scotty: "She's going to come into our world, and Harvey is going to have to deal with trying to be in a relationship with a woman that he is working with. It's going to be a fun ride, hopefully." - Korsh
x

Last edited by Gio Gio; 01-20-2014 at 05:16 AM
Old 01-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for all the info
Old 01-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I love spoilers! Thanks
Old 01-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

I tend not to look at spoilers, but can't help myself
Old 01-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Elite Fan

Suits’ Sarah Rafferty: Is Donna Jealous Of Harvey’s Relationship With Scottie?

Sarah Rafferty (Donna) chats with Access at the Entertainment Weekly pre-SAG Awards party about USA’s “Suits.” Will Louis discover Mike’s big secret? And, is Donna getting jealous of Harvey’s relationship with his on-and-off again girlfriend,...

Suits’ Sarah Rafferty: Is Donna Jealous Of Harvey’s Relationship With Scottie? | Access Hollywood

‘Suits’ season 3 spoilers: Gabriel Macht on working with his father
Old 01-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"If you could play another character, who would it be ?" Donna Haha I love him...
Spoiler:

Thanks for the video, can't wait to see Gabriel in a scene with his father
Old 01-21-2014, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Old 01-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for all the news and videos
Old 01-22-2014, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
First look: Michael Phelps on 'Suits'
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY 3:22 p.m. EST January 21, 2014

Michael Phelps loves the legal drama Suits, USA'stop-rated original drama. He has tweeted about being a fan and has called the show one of his favorites. Now the Olympic swimmer is making an appearance on its midseason return, March 6 (Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT),

In the scene, after Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) failed to sign Phelps as a client, the lawyer's girlfriend and new colleague Dana "Scottie" Scott (Abigail Spencer) is determined to land the star athlete for the firm. They're at a restaurant when Phelps walks in. Spencer serves up some saucy dialogue and Phelps plays it cool.

Macht says when he first met Phelps, who played himself on Entourage and has hosted Saturday Night Live, the swimmer was getting his hair cut and got a little starstruck. "He kept on looking at me and giggling," says Macht. Once he got over that, "We basically hung out for the day. It was very cool."

As for delivering his four lines? "Athletes are great at what they do," says Macht, "But you never know if they can act." In Phelps' case, it was no problem. "When it came to shooting, he turned out to be complete natural," says Macht. "We'd love to have him back."
First look: Michael Phelps on 'Suits'

Quote:
Suits: Creator & Cast On Louis Litt — Will He Discover Mike’s Big Secret?
First Published: January 19, 2014 11:31 AM EST

PASADENA, Calif. -- When Pearson-Specter lawyer Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman) went peeking through his girlfriend’s Harvard Law School file room on the mid-season finale of “Suits,” he stumbled upon something completely unexpected.

Instead of finding the transcripts of his co-worker, Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams), Louis found – in Sheila’s (Rachael Harris) immaculately kept records — nothing at all.

And, whether that discovery will lead to Louis uncovering the show’s central secret – that Mike is a fraud, who never went to law school, despite practicing law for the firm — is something that will be explored when “Suits” returns to USA on March 6.

“I think that… Louis Litt finding out [that Mike] doesn’t have a file in the Harvard file room just kind of kicks off, in a way, the theme of the last six,” “Suits” creator Aaron Korsh, said when AccessHollywood.com asked about the Louis situation at Saturday’s Television Critics Association Winter Tour in Pasadena.

“I feel like the theme of the last six is Harvey and Mike made this decision to kind of bring a fraud into this firm in the pilot, and they’re going to deal with the consequences of that decision throughout the last six,” he continued. “And it’s going to take a couple of episodes to get through the Louis portion of it, but it’s going to have ramifications on every single character in the firm through the last six.”

Rick addressed another reporter’s question about Mike’s secret by hinting that the way in which the Louis/missing file situation moves forward could actually put more characters on dangerous ground.

“In a very smart way, the writers created a much deeper, more dangerous type of a situation,” he said. “So it’s not something that keeps getting played over and over again. There’s a real serious, serious element of… deceit.”

Beyond dealing with the Mike secret, in the second new episode on the way, airing March 13, Gabriel Macht acts opposite his real life father, Stephen Macht, who plays a Harvard professor.

“It was an excellent experience for me — father son event experience,” Gabriel told TV writers on Saturday. “He knocked it out of the park. He plays a Harvard ethics professor who is a large threat to outing this character. So I come and try and blackmail him, which is kind of a funny thing where, you know, Harvey’s trying to blackmail an ethics professor.”

-- Jolie Lash
Suits: Creator & Cast On Louis Litt — Will He Discover Mike’s Big Secret? - Access Hollywood

Last edited by Gio Gio; 01-22-2014 at 03:01 AM
Old 01-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the news
Old 01-22-2014, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow thank you for sharing all the links you're doing an excellent job
Can't wait to read more about the new season
I absolutely love how Gabriel constantly compliments his father, it's so cute
Old 01-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
I absolutely love how Gabriel constantly compliments his father, it's so cute
I know it is so sweet
Old 01-23-2014, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

'Suits' Season 3 Teases: The Cast Plays 2 Truths and a Lie | Yahoo TV - Yahoo TV