Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

In season 1 I thought they were going there but then it kinda changed... idk how to explain but they made the relationship similar to Harvey/Mike.

I love them as they are now tbh...
Old 01-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
In season 1 I thought they were going there but then it kinda changed... idk how to explain but they made the relationship similar to Harvey/Mike.

I love them as they are now tbh...
I agree. Season 1 had some hints but it seems they dropped it off

Old 01-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by niadk (View Post)
You think so?
As Ross said at first I was thinking they will go there at some point, but lately it doesn't seem so
Yep seen it happen on to many shows the whole friends dynamic turns into something more. lol
Old 01-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I think that in season 1 they were "testing the waters" to see the chemistry or how the fans reacted. I know Korsh said he is not influenced by fan's opinion on storylines but I believe every show writer is aware of the fanbase.
Anyway it doesn't seem like they are going there with Jessica and Harvey. But who knows how many seasons Suits will have and what's gonna happen in the future. It's hard to say because they never talk about these two on interviews, They always talk about Mike/Harvey and Donna/Harvey
Old 01-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if it was th fans or them deciding this won't work, but I also have the feeling they "dropped" the thought. Idk. I guess we will see

Old 01-28-2013, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Tbh i'm fine with the direction the seem to be going toward! I don't want their relationtiship to be tamed by romantic feelings, bc once you cross that line you just can't go back... And frankly i find them perfect the way they are.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

I agree and I feel like that for most relationships in that show tbh for example I love the relationship between Donna and Harvey so much that I am scared about them ruining it. I blame the writers for forming such perfect relationships for Harvey I guess

Old 01-28-2013, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Exactly! They gave us this perfect dynamics... I'm scared that changing them would ruin everything. If i actually had to choose (like with a gun at my head) one couple to explore it would be Harvey/Donna.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

I don't need a gun to my head to ship H/D

But to me Jessica and Harvey are perfect the way they are because she is a mother figure for him. The one he never really had
Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know if I would say Jessica is a mother figure...if so, Harvey is one disobedient son. lol I'd describe her as the perfect friend/boss who's damn good at checking Harvey when need be.

As for a Jessica/Harvey romance, I too think the writers were flirting with the idea but dropped it for whatever reason (I don't think the fans had anything to do with it). I know some shippers who want them to be romantic but I can't say I'm one of them. I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind but I love their relationship as is.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Quote:
I don't need a gun to my head to ship H/D

But to me Jessica and Harvey are perfect the way they are because she is a mother figure for him. The one he never really had
Old 01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

They have an interesting dynamic. She is more a mentor than mother figure, IMO.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

I said "mother figure" because I remember a Gina interview where she said that and I thought she was right but that's just how I feel about them. I can see how some people would like them as a romantic couple but to me they have just the perfect relationship right now.
Also, I see her more as a mother because she paid for Harvard and guided Harvey through his time there. I feel like she "nurtured" him somehow. Kinda like Harvey is doing with Mike.
Harvey is someone who has felt alone in his lfe and sometimes he didn't have a family to hold on to. I think he sees the people who surround him (Mike, Donna, Jessica, even Louis) as his family.

Last edited by ~Ross; 01-29-2013 at 01:16 AM
Old 01-29-2013, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I said "mother figure" because I remember a Gina interview where she said that and I thought she was right but that's just how I feel about them. I can see how some people would like them as a romantic couple but to me they have just the perfect relationship right now.
Also, I see her more as a mother because she paid for Harvard and guided Harvey through his time there. I feel like she "nurtured" him somehow. Kinda like Harvey is doing with Mike.
Harvey is someone who has felt alone in his lfe and sometimes he didn't have a family to hold on to. I think he sees the people who surround him (Mike, Donna, Jessica, even Louis) as his family.
I wouldn't have used the word mother, but i agree with this completly!
About the gun... it's not like i don't want harvey and donna toghether ever, i like very much the idea of them... and i'm sure at some point it will happen... it's just that this show is too good to waste time shipping something... i just sit and wait and enjoy!

Last edited by valeria; 01-29-2013 at 02:04 AM
Old 01-29-2013, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
just that this show is to good to waste time shipping something
That's completely true. But I love how the relationships are so great! I wouldn't change anything right now because in every show they complicate everything with romance. In suits there's no much of that and I love it.