Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion 3x08 - Endgame

3x08 - Endgame

Quote:
Summary:
As Ava Hessington’s murder trial begins, Harvey, Mike and Jessica fight off betrayal from both inside the firm and out. Meanwhile, Louis and Donna seek to even the score with those who have done them wrong.

Last edited by ~Ross; 09-04-2013 at 02:51 AM
Old 09-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Ahhhh! Coming back this forum after ages!!!!
Cant wait to see tonight's episode!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread. no summary? a few more hours to go.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

So, what about it?

Old 09-04-2013, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

I forgot the summary!! It's up now (well not it matters anymore LOL)

Loved the episode. Very intense.
I'm kinda confused by it tho because I read Max Beesley's interview and he made it seems like Stephen was following orders, but no... He is the one responsable for the murders.

Let me just say: I love Sarah Rafferty. She is one of the finest actress out there. She is just perfect, the way she portrays Donna's emotions. I loved all her scenes. Especially the ones with Stephen. No other woman would be able to do what she did. Face the man who basically made her feel like **** and confront him. She is just amazing. My favourite character on the show.

Now let's talk about the last scene with Harvey. You all know I love these two, but seriously everyone could feel all the tension in that scene. And this is my speculation based on Harvey's actions and his face at the very end of the episode. He is starting to realize how much Donna means to him on a personal level, too. She is everything. He changed his whole strategy for her in this episode because he knows she is right. Also because he wants her to be ok. To put everything behind her. I just love them and Korsh better not ruin it. I mean, if all of this will be for nothing I will be very disappointed.

On another note. How awesome is the Rachel/Louis team? I hope they will continue showing their friendship! Louis is a better person when he is with Rachel.

Last edited by ~Ross; 09-04-2013 at 05:21 AM
Old 09-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh there's the summary. I like the rachel/louis. I only saw twenty minutes of the ep. They don't seem as addictive.