Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2016, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm getting my hopes up anyway!
If they film that scene without believing it's something more than friendship...than I don't know how their head works

I could watch that scene all day!
Old 09-16-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with Alexa on this one of course, that scene melted my shipper heart but it doesn't mean I'm hopeful for a Darvey future either

Btw here's what Korsh has to say about it :

Quote:
TVLINE | The last scene of a finale is important because it’s the note you leave the story off on. What did you want to convey in that final image of Harvey and Donna standing there, holding hands and looking at an uncertain future?
KORSH: Sometimes, I like to give food for thought. What I wanted to convey… [Laughs] Each individual fan is going to think what they think, regardless of what I wanted. So I don’t know if I even think about it in those terms. But to me, at its core, Harvey had a very significant person in his life leave. He actually took it pretty well in the moment that it happened. Ironically, Louis was the one who was pissed, and Harvey understood that Jessica needed to do what she needed to do. But then as that sinks in, he’s going to have different things happen to him. One of the most significant people in his life, obviously, catches him in this moment of, I guess, emotional vulnerability, and they just have a very tender moment. She’s there for him in his initial stages of mourning Jessica’s loss, and it’s a lot of character growth for Harvey to let her be there for him, to hold his hand and connect. To me, it was an intimate moment between Harvey and Donna. It remains to be seen what it will lead to in the future, but in that moment, it was her being there for him in a vulnerable time and deepening their intimacy with each other.
Quote:
DEADLINE: What was that handholding between Harvey and Donna at the end, is their office romance back on?
KORSH: People respond differently to the same image and put on what they want or hope or feel onto that image. I think it was definitely a development in their intimacy. Whether it’s going to mean a development in their romantic life moving forward remains to be seen, but there’s no doubt that Harvey lost what you could say was sort of his mentor, his mother figure to some degree, and Donna’s always been there for him, and I thought they both played the scene excellently. I thought it was shot excellently. It’s going to have an effect to some degree. It remains to be seen on our side what that effect is, but I think it’s a small step forward in the evolution of their relationship. I would say that.

Time for a new thread I think after that meaningful moment in 6.10 we could pick :

"You wanna be alone ?" "No."

or stay with :

"Because I think you're worthy. And I don't want to lose you."

What do you guys think ?
Old 09-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

like the "because i think your worthy" quote the best
Old 09-17-2016, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You can go ahead and open it, if you want
Old 09-17-2016, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 09-17-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched it in the Darvey couples thread and absolutely loved it thank you for posting can't get enough of it
Old 09-17-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 09-18-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous video all those Darvey moments thanks for sharing

New thread