Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Cotton Candy

What are your favorite shows?

My short list:

Charmed (1998-1999) - I'm completely in love with Charmed's first season. The stories were fresh, the dialogue was sharp, and most importantly the chemistry between the three actresses was magic. I honestly can't choose a favorite Halliwell sister. They were all appealing, each witch in her own way. "That 70's Episode" is easily my favorite episode, followed by the pilot.

Dawson's Creek (1998-1999) - I grew up with this show and stuck by it through the good times as well as the rough patches. I was obsessed with it for a long time. It was my show. Eventually my Creek love faded, but one season has stuck with me and continues to enchant me, and that's Season 2 (specifically the first half). I guess the new cast additions, gorgeous music, and breathtaking scenery coupled with the Pacey/Andie story arc struck a chord (or maybe several chords) in me, and I've never been able to shake that wonderful feeling. I doubt that I ever will.

I guess you can say I'm a fan of the WB Wednesday's '98-'99 season

Last edited by Cotton Candy; 10-06-2006 at 11:22 AM

Old 10-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Banned

We have a thread here.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top