Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like the Jessica character and I hope she disappears after their next mission. That should prove to Wyatt that she doesn't belong in his life, regardless of past 'vows', because she keeps leaving their current timeline.

^^ Did that make sense? It made sense in my head.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

i dont like jessica either, i hope she leaves. wyatt belongs with lucy
Old 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watching the new episode now. What I love about Lucy in the beginning of the episode is how gracious she is to Wyatt when he tells her Jessica is alive.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Mae (View Post)
I don't like the Jessica character and I hope she disappears after their next mission. That should prove to Wyatt that she doesn't belong in his life, regardless of past 'vows', because she keeps leaving their current timeline.

^^ Did that make sense? It made sense in my head.

I knew this was going to happen. I knew that Jessica was going to receive some kind of negative response from the fans, because they were Lucy/Wyatt shippers.

You know what? I felt sorry for her. I felt sorry that being married to Wyatt had been that stressful for Jessica. And considering that he didn't deny her words . . . said a lot.

I also found it interesting that Wyatt didn't take advantage of Jessica's decision to file for divorce. He could have gone through with it. She was prepared to end the marriage at the time. Instead, he talked her into dropping the divorce. Very interesting.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not about being a Lucy/Wyatt shipper, it's the fact that in his original timeline, before they started traveling, she died.

To me, trying to change that part of his history is dangerous.

I did feel bad for her struggle and thinking his lack of contact was because of his having been in the Army.

The fact that she is back seems fishy, like Writtenhouse (spelling?) did something to screw with him, to show they can bring her back and take her away again.

I like Lucy and Wyatt together but if he ends up with Jessica, then that's how it's meant to be.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The fact that she is back seems fishy, like Writtenhouse (spelling?) did something to screw with him, to show they can bring her back and take her away again.

But why are so many fans being negative toward her? Wyatt has now realized that Rittenhouse was responsible for her resurrection. Why is she being viewed as the villain of this story by so many?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
But why are so many fans being negative toward her? Wyatt has now realized that Rittenhouse was responsible for her resurrection. Why is she being viewed as the villain of this story by so many?
Some can be negative because they are hardcore Lucy/Wyatt shippers, but my opinion of her is not negative. I just feel that because she died in Wyatt's original timeline, brining her back or removing her seems wrong. It's more about Wyatt's mentality, it messes with him and is meant to throw him off.

You're always going to have fans who are negative or dislike characters you might love and appreciate, but there was no intentional bashing on my part, just an opinion.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

you can never please fans.

wyatt knows she is rittenhouse, and he still wants to try and save his relationship with her. i was surprised that he showed her the ship and told her everything though
Old 04-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
you can never please fans.

wyatt knows she is rittenhouse, and he still wants to try and save his relationship with her. i was surprised that he showed her the ship and told her everything though
That did surprise me too.

Makes me wonder if Rittenhouse will turn Wyatt, even though they couldn't get Lucy, maybe brining Jessica back into the timeline is for that reason?
Old 04-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, Wyatt knows Rittenhouse brought her back but he doesn't think she works for them, although I think she does. In fact, turning him may end up being her assignment all along but we know that won't work. Wyatt is too in love with Lucy now-- he just needs to try to be with Jessica for awhile for it to hit him. I think Flynn going on missions with them now just might help with that.

Here's the promo for the next ep:
Old 04-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm starting to think Jessica was placed in his original timeline by Rittenhouse to begin with and now that he's told her, she's supposed to turn him.

Thanks for the promo!
Old 04-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i agree with you all, her assignment must be to turn him
Old 04-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Especially since Lucy's mother couldn't turn her daughter, it might now be up to Jessica, she could become a mainstay character, and that would be intriguing.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Mae (View Post)
Especially since Lucy's mother couldn't turn her daughter, it might now be up to Jessica, she could become a mainstay character, and that would be intriguing.
Well, Jessica is
Spoiler:
so I guess we'll have to see what happens.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandHrShipper1 (View Post)
Well, Jessica is
Spoiler:
so I guess we'll have to see what happens.
Definitely will be interesting!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top