Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Television Ideas #1

I thought I'd start a thread like this for good discussion. We all have our ideas of what we'd like to see on t.v.; but probably know that such ideas could not become reality; so I figured we could discuss them. I'll start:

1. What would you think of a show where a man in his late 50's or early 60's who owns a major corporation looks back on his life and realizes that he never really had much fun and enjoyment because he was so focused on his career; that he never really had an fun. So, he crates an alternate life; where he hangs out in places where young people are and takes part in what young people do today, like shopping, going to concerts, and other fun parting activities; while still maintaining his working life during the day. He also falls for a young women as well. I thought of this idea after seeing Paramore's music video Ain't it Fun.

2. A man has two jobs as stockbroker and a teacher. During the day; he's making money for his firm and in the afternoon, he's teaching history to his students. He really feels more connected to his students more then colleagues. As such, he tries to help also with some of his students problems as well.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top