Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for putting this together. I enjoyed doing it. And if there's another I'll definitely take part again.

It was great that we all have so many old shows in common
la villanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
Gosh, I had so much fun!
Si and I made it our personal challenge to make a new artwork + icon for the challenge every day. That challenged me even more and I got to use a lot of new techniques
I had so much fun too!!
And we managed to join the television challenge to our Fan Art Board, totally a win-win

Lindsay and lizzybug57 thank you so much for hosting this! It was a great experience
And if you do it again, I'll certainly try to participate again Also, I'm loving my custom title
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I've sent the PMs to those who are qualified for custom titles.

Alexa, yes the list above is for those who participated on this challenge, not the list who gets the custom title.

One thing this challenge did for me is encouraged me to watch even more shows or shows that I didn't even bother wanting to watch in the first place. I was iffy with Black Mirror because of the very first ep but after some reassurance, I'll definitely check it out now.

You both went all out in making banners and icons for this challenge too. I was really impressed with that because you both had different icons & banners everyday.
Lol isnt thay the truth for me it also reminded me of the old shows that i loved
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top