Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2018, 10:29 PM
Moderator Manager

I haven't watched the new ep yet but I'll do so later. Thanks for the latest news!

Also I think the reason why I want more of Katrina is because the character has been around since S1 so we know her and want to see more of her.

Quote:
We attempted to make a @suits_usa #bts video and all we got was this stupid blooper reel, and more proof that we have no chill. Thanks Suitors for tuning in to our mid season finale, and tweeting with us through out the years. Weโ€™re so grateful for all your support. Fingers crossed, there will be many many more to come. Xoxoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ cc: @iamgabrielmacht

Quote:
This #TBT is from 4 years ago. Last night I was lucky enough to share the screen with both if them in the #Suits summer finale. Looking forward to more of these faces in my future.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. โœจ

Old 09-21-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Old 09-21-2018, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Here we go!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒˆAn amazing first day #suitsspinoff ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ #GRATEFUL #GIDDYASFโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Quote:
Chicagoโ€™s City Hall will never be the same again! These actors are bringing it! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ@isa.araiza @joylenz @eligoree #Backtowork #daytwo #heelsdontfailmenow!

Quote:
Have we got a show for you...! Surrounded by humbling talent. Incredibly grateful and excited. #suitsspinoff Here. We. Go! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

Quote:
Ahh Iโ€™m so excited! The #SuitsSpinOff have began filming!!! Canโ€™t wait to see #JoyLenz as #KeriAllen!!!!
Old 09-21-2018, 09:31 PM
Moderator Manager

I've finally seen the mid-season finale. I thought it was okay. I'm a bit surprised that the ep turned out to be a Samantha & Alex show but also understandable because they wanted to give focus on those two for 8A. I actually wanted them to pick one over the other but I'll take both of them being partners as they're both good.

As always, didn't care for the Louis & Sheila SL but had a mini heart attack when Louis said he's ready to leave his job to be with Sheila since they're finally pregnant. I'm glad he's managing partner now and I laughed when Donna said to Harvey that she's gonna enjoy seeing him & Robert take orders from Louis.

There weren't a lot of Harvey & Donna but I'm hoping 8B will fix that. Katrina was in the ep but barely.

Old 09-22-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all of the photos

Will watch the mid season finale tomorrow
Old 09-22-2018, 07:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Zane Specter Litt Williams Wheeler seems top-heavy as a name for a law firm, but given the history of this particular firm, anything goes. The name change comes just nine episodes after the most recent name change.

Despite my liking both new characters, especially Samantha, I didn't feel wholly invested in their competition and didn't especially care who "won" (beyond the fact that the firm does need a female name partner and Samantha, I think, is more than qualified).

The real twist that I didn't expect was Louis being named as managing partner, and I loved the irony of it coming just as Louis had decided to step back from work for the baby's sake. The baby isn't due for months so we won't see Louis actually attempting to balance work and home until season 9, but it will be interesting to watch Harvey and Robert accept Louis as their boss. They accepted it well enough, probably owing to their experience and ability to quickly recognize that the ship would go down if they continued infighting, but, honestly, I just don't think Louis has the tools to be managing partner and that may be revealed in 8b. Eventually, I predict Harvey will resume that role.

For a regular character, Katrina is barely visible and I hope the writers find something with substance for her to do in season 9. That, plus the lack of movement on Harvey and Donna, is the biggest disappointment of s8. (There is news on Donna for s9, per post-810 interviews with Aaron Korsh, but I won't share unless anyone asks.)

Overall, season 8 was better than expected. I will always miss Mike and Rachel and Jessica, but the writers did a good job of keeping their spirits present, and I hope that continues (and that PJA will make an appearance and/or direct an episode).
Old 09-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Got any predictions for 8B?
Old 09-22-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

damn now I'm gonna have to watch the spin off for joy huh? lmao
Old 09-22-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was watching it either way lol
Old 09-22-2018, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

it didnt look that interesting to me...

season 8 has been blah so far. I'm glad its over for a bit because this season just hasn't interested me. i hate that they just ignore darvy. romance or not i wanted more interactions. sheila is unbearable for me. There is not enough Katrina. I like Samantha but three too much Alex for my taste. It feels like Harveys barely on the show too. They better fix things in 8b.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-23-2018 at 02:45 PM
Old 09-22-2018, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fair enough

I do hope we get way more Katrina and Darvey in 8B
Old 09-23-2018, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm liking S8 overall. I've given up on Darvey already. If they're gonna happen okay. I just didn't like how they strung along all that drama and we're getting zero progression for them. 8B may be Darvey heavy but I'm not expecting anymore and I'm just frustrated.

I hope 8B will bring more Katrina & Brian. Unfortunately it looks like Sheila will still be around. I'm glad the whole Alex vs. Samantha SL is over. I'm glad for the break until I'll miss the show.

Old 09-23-2018, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do think Shelia won't be around as much in 8B though, due to the filming of it probably clashing with Lucifer's
Old 09-23-2018, 02:10 AM
Moderator Manager

When will Lucifer start shooting or have they already started shooting?

Old 09-23-2018, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They have already started shooting, think they are about halfway through their shoot for next season.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top