Heartstopper

yeah s7/8 were not it. The only good thing was sascha/isi

also yara/zoe are together but it happened off screen
Old 06-29-2022, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

so this week is the end of Druck S8 and maybe the end of the show forever but it feels very meh

Skam france on the other hand is doing great
Old 07-01-2022, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Druck 2nd gen is over. It was a nice ending with happy endings for everyone

They hinted about another gen on a youtube comment but nothing is confirmed

welp Skamfr 2nd gen is also over, they did a whole episode in one night. I haven't watched the clip yet but it looks super rushed, but the season was amazing! still sad about Mayla and redouane/anais never happened

We only have Skam Italia left unless they decide to do new gens for the other two

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 07-02-2022 at 03:43 PM
Old 07-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Skamit S5 is about Elia! it's coming september 1st

Old 07-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to hear Druck and SkamFr are over. I will watch the final seasons soon hopefully.

Happy to hear about Elia!

What about that?
Old 07-10-2022, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Can't wait to hear what you think. Not sure if there will be new gens

I'm glad Elia is the main too, no idea what his storyline could be tho.. and this might be the last skamverse season ever
Old 08-19-2022, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Less than 2 weeks till Skamit s5

x

Synopsis for the season:

"Forced to repeat his senior year of high school, Elia faces a new relationship and comes to terms with intimacy-related self-esteem issues."

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 08-19-2022 at 11:08 PM
Old 08-20-2022, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

i still need to catch up with the others. hopefully i can start soon but ive been so busy.

What about that?
Old 08-20-2022, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Hope you'll be able to watch them soon, especially Anais's season, it was pretty good
Old 08-22-2022, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

i should get on it before the clips disappear!

What about that?
Old 08-23-2022, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't think they'll disappear for a while
Old 08-24-2022, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

with subs:

s5 trailer! Elia and the new girl (Viola) look cute!
Old 08-27-2022, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wait, is it gonna be on Netflix for US? Looks a bit odd, I dont see the chemistry personally but Ill give it a chance. I liked seeing the old crew! I wonder what secret he is hiding, does he have an illness? Weird.

FINALLY WATCHED THE FIRST TWO EPS OF MAILIN AND ANAIS! I will prob. try to do an episode of each every other day. It was so nice to watch the full episode! So much easier than watching tiny clips. I might do the same for italia coming up. Not sure if I'll wait for the season to end or just do it episode by episode but Ill see how I feel.

Mailin ep 1

Not a lot to say about ep 1 yet, but I’m wondering what the season is about. Clearly Mailin is uncomfortable with sex talk/partying. Not sure if she’s just a virgin/a bit of a late bloomer (honestly how she acts is kinda how i was in highschool lol), or if it’s something deeper like asexuality. Which would be cool. But it seems she felt something with Finn so maybe its just sexually asexual but not emotionally? Personally I think Finn is cute. Overall, it was a pretty blase episode.

(I dont remember any previous comments about the clips tbh lol)

Skam Anais ep 1

This one was 10x better than Mailin lol. So much more happening. I thought it was well done. The warning right away made me so nervous…. and then the guy was giving me the creeps leading up to the scene. How many times did she say she just wanted to sleep? Ick. I felt so bad for her. So this guy is her boyfriend that she just recently started dating? He hasn't done stuff like this before?

I understand that he was 100% in the wrong, and I am not giving excuses for him, but I do wonder how aware he is of his actions and if he truly realizes what he did. I feel like Anais should just let him know why it made her uncomfortable. And if he reacted badly to her bringing it up it would be an obvious red flag shes got to cut it off. Heck, she can cut it off anyways but let him know what he did wasn't okay. I felt her freinds reactions to it were a bit weird, they should have been more comforting and talked to her more about it.

OT but seeing Lola triggers me. I'm still mad what they did to her and Maya.

What about that?
Old 08-27-2022, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Only Netflix Italia, so we'll have to wait for alllofskam to post the eps

for skamit the whole season comes out the same day

Personally, after having watched the whole season, I still don't understand what it was about i did relate to her at the start of the season in some ways (this is about Mailin)

About Anais' season, i don't want to spoil you, but you find out later on if he realises or not what he did. They started dating at the end of season 9 idk if you remember in the last clip

and i agree, forever bitter about Mayla

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 08-27-2022 at 11:41 AM
Old 08-29-2022, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh good then I will just finish Mailin and Anais first before I start his.

And no I dont remember much about Anais tbh lol.

Watched episode 2 of both!

Mailin:
Better episode than 1 but still not much progress in the storyline. Mailin can be so annoying. She acts annoyed with everyone all the time, imo she needs to lighten up. Not sure why Finn even likes her tbh, she's kind of rude to him. Finn is adorable! He's so sweet. Packing the food for her was stinkin' cute. I wish she had walked home with him.

If it's not her being asexual then I think its just a teenager that is inexperienced feeling awkward/shy about these things, which I also like... I dont feel like we see a lot of that personality type on teen shows. I did the same thing with guys in highschool. All my friends were having sex but i was nowhere near ready so when I liked a guy, even if he liked me back, I always pushed him away. I didn't want to have to reject him or make him think I was a prude. So this SL is very relatable to me so far, but i don't know if that's where it's going. … she seems even more extreme than me because I still kissed/made out with guys and also was not afraid of talking about sex (even though i wasnt doing it) or self love... lol.

Anais:
I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the last but it was still good and more entertaining than Druck.

IMO Anais' friends were being sort of annoying. They were treating her so delicately and it was 2 on 1, I thought it was obvious she would feel a bit uncomfortable. They are right that she should talk to him. But they also kinda have to give her space and just tell her that they are here for her. That's what she needs.

I like Redouane but they are pushing too much, imo. Personally I think I'd rather just see a friendship.

What was on her arm? At first I thought it was maybe from a needle or soemthing she took but then her Mom said it was back??? Is it some form of eczema caused by stress? I have eczema too, but not that bad!

Her boyfriend gives me the creeps now and I think its obvious he's going to be a bad guy because of how he treated her friend. (and also the season wouldnt be as impactful if he was a nice guy that just made a mistake or whatever...) Is he drugging the drinks? He was being so pushy about her friend drinking. His temper is scary. it was a red flag to talk to her friend that way, I would never let my boyfriend do that to my friends or family.

I was so happy when Anais said she was gonna stay!!! Yes baby!!! But, i am worried for her. I feel like her boyfriend is just going to get more abusive and controlling...

What about that?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top