Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2018, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love this show!

Ben and Maddie both seem to be in love with Ryn.

I'm glad that the other mermaid "Donna" escaped and that her and Ryn were able to meet up. I hope they aren't gone for too long! But now that Donna escaped I wonder what the storyline is going to be?

And wait, the old woman had scales??? Does that mean she was a mermaid?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

the preview for next week episode has them both returning cuz they cant find food, and they need their help finding some.

you would think maddie would have locked the bathroom door so ryn wouldnt interrupt their "private" shower time with ben

she was explaining her scales to ryn, what they were (i forget what she said now) but she didnt say she was like her.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

maybe she wantd Ryn to interrupt...

Jen she said something about autoimmune disease. Then she said "thats what they call it when they dont understand" or something. I thought she was implying that she was like Ryn.
Old 04-14-2018, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm maybe i need to watch the episode again

that would explain how she knows so much about mermaids

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 04-15-2018 at 07:57 AM
Old 04-18-2018, 05:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Siren: Eline Powell Alex Roe and More Draw Their Best Mermaid - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Old 04-21-2018, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

That one guy did an amazing drawing.

New episode was over so quickly! I guess that means I thought it was really good lol.

I loved how happy Ben looked when he saw that Ryn was back. Personally I like the chemistry between Ryn and Ben the best, but I also kind of like Maddy/Ryn. I am not feeling Madddy/Ben at all though.

When Ryn kissed Maddy… That was so funny. (Well, hot too ) but Maddy was so shook. However, i’m not sure its right to kiss back because Ryn just seems a bit… idk. Young I guess.

I like that the show is getting a bit deeper with the storyline and we are finding out that a fishing company is responsible for getting rid of the aquatic life to draw the mermaids closer to the shore.

See I knew the older woman was a mermaid too. Maybe she helped Maddy’s mom escape because they were sisters or something? IDK, its possible. The big reveal was kind of lame because they revealed it the week before in an anti climatic way.

Next week looks good!
Old 04-22-2018, 04:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

yep you were right about helen being a mermaid. but how is she able to survive on land?

i agree the ryn/maddie kiss was kinda weird. ryn just seems so young and innocent in all this. not sure why she wanted to kiss maddie. is it because she saw her kiss ben and she wanted to do it too?
Old 04-22-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think she saw them kiss goodbye and is confused, thinking thats how people say goodbye maybe? I'm not sure. Looks like she kisses Ben next week.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah thats what i was thinking too. she seems them doing it so she thinks she has to do it too. she doesnt understand. and they dont seem to be correcting her either
Old 04-22-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

which was what makes it wrong to me. She comes off like a child in some cases so i dont like the idea of them making out with her just yet lol.

I do like that her english is getting better quickly though!
Old 04-22-2018, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

i feel the same way
Old 04-27-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ryn kissing Ben was so cute. Its kind of crazy when Ben admitted he cant think of anything but Ryn and how she’s like a drug to him…

In general this episode was a little boring but I still love the show and want to know where its going to go.

I don’t really long Donna. How she talks just feels too human to me, she doesnt do as good of a job as Ryn does.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i dont really care for donna either

i agree this wasnt that great of an ep, but at least we learned more about their plan. hopefully ben and maddie can help ryn more
Old 05-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a decent episode in terms of action and stuff going on, but kind of boring in terms of relationships.

So Maddie's father knows that Ryn is a mermaid now. I wonder how he is going to react to that. It was nice to see some interaction between them but I missed their scenes with Ben.

The boat scenes were pretty cool but I really dont know what they were expecting to do when they went out there. That was dumb, and they got Xander's dad killed which was really sad!

I wonder where the season is going...
Old 05-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i felt bad that Xander's dad got killed. they didnt have a really good plan when they went out there.

im glad that they have maddie's dad on their side now, (at least i hope he is on their team. he did let her go after all) .
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top