Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx (View Post)
I was hooked from the first, but it does start out a bit slow.

Kala and Wolfgang are my everything right now. I don't see Kala going back to Rajen despite what Wolfgang said. Girl built a bomb in 20 seconds for him, she's going to fight. I agree that Rajen seems too perfect.

Both Wolfgang and Kala need to interact more with the others. They seemed to have the least amount of interaction with any of them. Kala had more than Wolfgang since she had brief scenes with Will, Sun, and Capheus. Wolfgang only had Will and Lito (I don't count the sand bit with Capheus and the bit with Riley). And well THAT scene Wolfgang and Kala had such a deep connection. I need MORE.
I hope you are right about Rajan… I feel like she wont break it off with him straight away but she will… One thing I've noticed with this show as amazing as it is, are the little cliche's they do like to throw in… Just speculating of coarse but maybe Kala feels a little lost after this whole mess with WG and she tries to do what "she thinks is right" and the focus is more on her work, then some how Rajan's company becomes a focus and she becomes endangered prompting her connection with the other sensates…
I so loved when Will was like "stay the hell away from her" I feel like she's really strong in her craft but when it comes to confrontation she's a little wallflower so will need all the help she can get and I can not wait to see them all coming to bat for her

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 06-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I hope you are right about Rajan… I feel like she wont break it off with him straight away but she will… One thing I've noticed with this show as amazing as it is, are the little cliche's they do like to throw in… Just speculating of coarse but maybe Kala feels a little lost after this whole mess with WG and she tries to do what "she thinks is right" and the focus is more on her work, then some how Rajan's company becomes a focus and she becomes endangered prompting her connection with the other sensates…
I so loved when Will was like "stay the hell away from her" I feel like she's really strong in her craft but when it comes to confrontation she's a little wallflower so will need all the help she can get and I can not wait to see them all coming to bat for her
It's interesting that Kala is the only one of the Sensates that had minimal running for her life situations. In fact, she had no situations like this. I guess Sun can be counted in this group too but she had a horrible family and was in a terrible situation as a result. Kala is kind of sheltered compared to the others who have been in very dangerous situations. She has a good family and what appears to be a perfect fiancé. The only drama she's encountered is through her connection to the other Sensates. I do hope that if the show gets renewed for a 2nd season we'll see her encounter some high stakes challenges and interacts more not only with Wolfgang but with the others too.

Experience the Legacy
Old 06-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah thats so true!!

I feel like both Kala and Capheus are the gentle souls of the group but the difference is Caph has life and death situations to deal with and he's grown up really hard.
I hope they use this not as a flaw for Kala but actually a way to bring out the best in the others too… One thing I hate shows to do is make it seem like if you've had a good life, you don't know how to deal with situations or have nothing to offer..
I hope they don't fall into that stigma and continue to show that life has tough situations no matter what kind of upbringing you had.

Old 06-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah thats so true!!

I feel like both Kala and Capheus are the gentle souls of the group but the difference is Caph has life and death situations to deal with and he's grown up really hard.
I hope they use this not as a flaw for Kala but actually a way to bring out the best in the others too… One thing I hate shows to do is make it seem like if you've had a good life, you don't know how to deal with situations or have nothing to offer..
I hope they don't fall into that stigma and continue to show that life has tough situations no matter what kind of upbringing you had.
Well, Kala made a bomb in 20 seconds. And Capheus stood up for his mother's medicine and not to bring the girl to the gang members. I don't think this will be a problem.

Also, I call Capheus my ray of sunshine. He has such joy and wonder with all his interactions with the sensates he's interacted with.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Whenever he is on screen my face instantly has a smile… He's contagious

Old 06-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Supreme Fan

What do you guys think about the love connection some of them have? Do you think Jonas and that other lady were both correct? Jonas was all positive and the woman in Iceland was all against it. I'm interested to know more about that.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Supreme Fan

I believe that Jonas was correct. It would hurt my otp of Wolfgang and Kala otherwise.

I guess, when the woman in Iceland said it was pathological she meant it could be very destructive and hurtful to the cluster. They all feel what the other feels so for something to happen or go wrong it would be devastating.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I believe that Jonas was correct. It would hurt my otp of Wolfgang and Kala otherwise.

I guess, when the woman in Iceland said it was pathological she meant it could be very destructive and hurtful to the cluster. They all feel what the other feels so for something to happen or go wrong it would be devastating.
This. I really like the idea of Kala and Wolfgang and would be interested in them being explored romantically, but I think both Jonas and the Iceland woman was right. Sensates in the same cluster falling in love would probably be the most intense, pure and deep love they've ever felt. However, I can see where it could become dangerous not just because what would happen if it didn't work out but how it could become all consuming for the pair involved and thus destructive to the group. The Sensates already have a deep connection being apart of the same cluster but then you add love and sex (not orgy sex ) but making love sex and things could quickly spin out of control.

Experience the Legacy
Old 06-15-2015, 05:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
This. I really like the idea of Kala and Wolfgang and would be interested in them being explored romantically, but I think both Jonas and the Iceland woman was right. Sensates in the same cluster falling in love would probably be the most intense, pure and deep love they've ever felt. However, I can see where it could become dangerous not just because what would happen if it didn't work out but how it could become all consuming for the pair involved and thus destructive to the group. The Sensates already have a deep connection being apart of the same cluster but then you add love and sex (not orgy sex ) but making love sex and things could quickly spin out of control.
Yeah, Sun could feel everything that Kala was feeling after Wolfgang left to deal with this uncle.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-15-2015, 05:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I totally agree with you guys! They were both right in their own way but I also like to lean more towards Jonas idea. "Love conquers all" type thing

I think having them address this in that particular scene was to foreshadow problems that will arise from them falling in love in the coming seasons…

I'll have to rewatch that scene but was that lady a sense8 as well from a previous cluster (Jonas/Angel cluster?) which is why she hates the idea of love in a cluster b/c it screwed her over some how??? or was she just like Whispers but not against the cluster?? I'm a little confused by her…

Old 06-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah I totally agree with you guys! They were both right in their own way but I also like to lean more towards Jonas idea. "Love conquers all" type thing

I think having them address this in that particular scene was to foreshadow problems that will arise from them falling in love in the coming seasons…

I'll have to rewatch that scene but was that lady a sense8 as well from a previous cluster (Jonas/Angel cluster?) which is why she hates the idea of love in a cluster b/c it screwed her over some how??? or was she just like Whispers but not against the cluster?? I'm a little confused by her…
She is a sensate from a different cluster entirely. She said that Jonas and Angelica would birth clusters and then hunt them for Whispers. That's why she hates Jonas. As for her opinions love within a cluster, I don't know why she feels that way.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Supreme Fan

I just find it interesting that there was automatically a pull between Wolfgang/Kala and Will/Riley, where we didn't see that with the others. I mean, I love it.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
She is a sensate from a different cluster entirely. She said that Jonas and Angelica would birth clusters and then hunt them for Whispers. That's why she hates Jonas. As for her opinions love within a cluster, I don't know why she feels that way.
Cool thanks

I wonder how she first ended up working for Whispers and same with Jonas/Angel… I mean there is so much to delve into and explore with this show, stopping it now would be horrible when there is so much to discover…

I wonder what she meant by Angelica birthed them? They were obviously born with their parents but this is something else entirely… and how many clusters are there? are there multiple clusters at any one time or is it only generational? I have so many questions hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I just find it interesting that there was automatically a pull between Wolfgang/Kala and Will/Riley, where we didn't see that with the others. I mean, I love it.
they are meant to be

Old 06-16-2015, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

Wolfgang and Kala are the best!! OMG! I want more of them!
Old 06-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG THIS GIF SET!!! Was this even in the show?? Did I totally miss it??

thank god for gravity

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top